• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How white liberals (really) view black Americans:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bullshit. There’s a reason that, for example, Canadians are less likely to be in the same social class as their parents than Americans are.
so move
your hate of America sucks
who's making to stay, your boyfriend?

connieb

Senator
1. You have repeatedly attempted to claim the democrats are keeping minorities dependent on welfare to get their votes...and that in your opinion the dems are racists.

2. While you do not specifically claim that the minorities do not recognize that as racism...what is your explanation for the fact that African-Americans vote mostly for democrats?

I don't expect a straight answer, because you would betray your own racism if you answer honestly.
I have repeatedly made no such claim.

I do believe dems are racists - as evidenced by the soft bigotry of low expectations such as the ridiculously racist opinions displayed in this video.

I have no idea why African Americans vote mostly for Democrats. I guess you would have to ask them. I do think by and large the Republicans have not done a very good job on outreach to the african american community - so if the only faces you are seeing regularly are democrats, then that will certainly influence voting patterns. Also, the largest blocks of african american voters are in cities, and city dwellers by nature are hivists, and are collectivists and that personality trait lends itself towards more hivist voting patterns - aka the democrats.

connieb

Senator
Bullshit
then you should be working instead of being here
where there's a will there's a way

over 7million unfilled jobs and employers can't find employees

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-job-openings-topped-7-million-this-summer-1539702755?mod=e2fb
Poverty is making him stay.. yet people from impoverished countries from all over the world, manage to walk thousands upon thousands of miles to get somewhere else......

Where is he Montana? It isn't that far over the Canadian border....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Poverty is making him stay.. yet people from impoverished countries from all over the world, manage to walk thousands upon thousands of miles to get somewhere else......

Yep, ETR is a whiner and expects everything for FREE
If I were living in Proverty, I get a job other than a book store clerk...……..or get three of those Jobs

over 7million unfilled jobs
https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-job-openings-topped-7-million-this-summer-1539702755?mod=e2fb

EatTheRich

President

So you’re saying the hope for me and for the tens of millions of Americans like me is to break the law?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I’m here to address the systemic issues.
and that will get you out of Poverty when?

with your hate of America I'm sure members of PJ will GOFUND you so you can move to another country...……...just ask

EatTheRich

President
and that will get you out of Poverty when?

with your hate of America I'm sure members of PJ will GOFUND you so you can move to another country...……...just ask
1. When there is systemic reform.
2. I don’t hate America, I love it and want to make it better.