• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Howard Stern reveals what any non chump/sucker already knew.

Spamature

President
This is like telling America there is snow in Alaska during the winter.

Howard Stern says he has inside info that Trump campaign was 'publicity stunt'
By Jessica Campisi - 05/24/19 08:33 AM EDT

Radio host Howard Stern, who often hosted President Trump on his show before the reality star and real estate mogul entered politics, claims Trump’s 2016 campaign was a “publicity stunt” to get NBC to give him a raise for “The Apprentice.”

“This is a publicity stunt,” Stern said in an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper. “I have no doubt because I have some inside information.”

Stern said it all started with the 1987 book “The Art of the Deal,” ghostwritten by Tony Schwartz but credited to Trump. Stern said that a public relations professional suggested Trump start a "rumor" that he was planning to launch a White House bid.

“So, all of a sudden, he was being interviewed — the book goes right to No. 1,” Stern said.

Stern said that when Trump’s second book came out, “that’s when he started the rumor that he was running for president.”

“‘The Apprentice’ ratings were not what they were, NBC was not going to give him a raise," Stern said.

“And what’s a better way to get NBC’s interest? I’ll run for president and I’ll get lots of press. And I think that’s what happened.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/445372-howard-stern-says-he-has-inside-info-that-trump-campaign-was

Radio host Howard Stern, who often hosted President Trump on his show before the reality star and real estate mogul entered politics, claims Trump’s 2016 campaign was a “publicity stunt” to get NBC to give him a raise for “The Apprentice.”

“This is a publicity stunt,” Stern said in an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper. “I have no doubt because I have some inside information.”

Stern said it all started with the 1987 book “The Art of the Deal,” ghostwritten by Tony Schwartz but credited to Trump. Stern said that a public relations professional suggested Trump start a "rumor" that he was planning to launch a White House bid.

“So, all of a sudden, he was being interviewed — the book goes right to No. 1,” Stern said.

Stern said that when Trump’s second book came out, “that’s when he started the rumor that he was running for president.”

“‘The Apprentice’ ratings were not what they were, NBC was not going to give him a raise," Stern said.

“And what’s a better way to get NBC’s interest? I’ll run for president and I’ll get lots of press. And I think that’s what happened.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/445372-howard-stern-says-he-has-inside-info-that-trump-campaign-was
It's a lie. "The Art of the Deal" was first published in 1988. Trump didn't need book sales in 2016.
My gosh but lefties are both gullible and uninformed. You people will believe anything!

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

I watched almost all of the interview, Stern also related how Trump supported Hillary... once upon a time. Trump has changed parties off and on through the years.
It seems plausible to me Trump did just what Stern stated... it was a publicity stunt... The Apprentice Show needed to get their ratings back up -- Trump made a mockery of the presidency by pulling that publicity stunt. JMO
Stern... has talked many times with Trump -- his knowledge of him is extensive. His comment re: Trump doesn't really enjoy being president (strikes me as being quite hollow nowadays). :rolleyes:

kaz

Small l libertarian

Wow, that really is embarrassing for the Democrats, isn't it? They lost to a publicity stunt. You really hate Democrats, huh?

What's even sadder is that while Trump isn't any great President, he's the best we've had since Reagan. HW, Slick, W and Hussein were just terrible

D

Deleted member 21794

If it was a publicity stunt, I'd say it's one of the most successful in world history.

Good job, Trump!

Bugsy McGurk

President
I watched almost all of the interview, Stern also related how Trump supported Hillary... once upon a time. Trump has changed parties off and on through the years.
It seems plausible to me Trump did just what Stern stated... it was a publicity stunt... The Apprentice Show needed to get their ratings back up -- Trump made a mockery of the presidency by pulling that publicity stunt. JMO
Stern... has talked many times with Trump -- his knowledge of him is extensive. His comment re: Trump doesn't really enjoy being president (strikes me as being quite hollow nowadays). :rolleyes:
As Stern’s interviews prove without a doubt, Trump doesn’t believe a word he says. He has flip-flopped on everything through the years - his party, the issues...everything. His one skill is scamming gullible people. His diehard rabble proves that.

kaz

Small l libertarian
As Stern’s interviews prove without a doubt, Trump doesn’t believe a word he says. He has flip-flopped on everything through the years - his party, the issues...everything. His one skill is scamming gullible people. His diehard rabble proves that.
Gotcha, it's not like anyone would play up their views on Howard Stern's show. He's just so serious about everything. It's like being interviewed by a lie detector.

Don't take telemarketing calls if you care AT ALL about keeping your retirement money. Seriously, don't

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Sends your thanks to Vladimir Putin, c/o The Kremlin.

;-)
Absolutely... Trump has to know deep inside, he's the accidental president. Having Russia's help to win will always haunt him, bless his heart.
The scariest part these days -- Trump has all the nation's secrets at his disposal. :(

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
That's the way he rolls... whatever helps the Trump Empire = his main agenda. One day he is agreeing with logic, the next day, forget about it, it's out the window. :rolleyes:

Spamature

President
It's a lie. "The Art of the Deal" was first published in 1988. Trump didn't need book sales in 2016.
My gosh but lefties are both gullible and uninformed. You people will believe anything!
You've misread the story. He did this to get a raise from his employer.

Spamature

President
His voters made a mockery of the presidency.

Spamature

President
Wow, that really is embarrassing for the Democrats, isn't it? They lost to a publicity stunt. You really hate Democrats, huh?

What's even sadder is that while Trump isn't any great President, he's the best we've had since Reagan. HW, Slick, W and Hussein were just terrible
No, you fell for a publicity stunt. That should be embarrassing.

HW won a great victory in Iraq.
Clinton presided over the best economy in our history.
Even W was able to marshal the nation of the world behind his cause.
Obama lead this nation through the worst economic downturn of our lifetimes and we came out of it in great shape because of that leadership ?

What has Trump done except, cow down to Putin, make us a laughingstock among the nations of the world, and ride Obama economic coattails.

Spamature

President
Well, that's plain as day... now we are all paying the price... by having an unqualified president in the W.H.
We don't have a qualified anybody in the WH. He hires incompetents that or just as incompetent as he is too.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
We don't have a qualified anybody in the WH. He hires incompetents that or just as incompetent as he is too.
Running our country or ruining our country is more like it -- with his equally unqualified crew, trying to keep their heads down, least they get on Trump's bad side.

Spamature

President
Running our country or ruining our country is more like it -- with his equally unqualified crew, trying to keep their heads down, least they get on Trump's bad side.
That and make sure they stand around as a group and praise him before the cameras like some cult leader.

A sad state of affairs indeed.