• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

http://nypost.com/2017/03/30/mike-flynn-offers-to-testify-in-exchange-for-immunity-report/

Now why would he do that...ask for immunity, unless there is something in the story he has to tell that he could be prosecuted for?

All I can say is that considering that Pootie poot is 'offing' people regularly, Flynn might be a target. Hopefully he will get protection.

The waters are getting murkier and murkier in Trumpville.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/30/mike-flynn-offers-to-testify-in-exchange-for-immunity-report/
I can't vouch for this blogger, but he has a few interesting theories on connections between Flynn and Pence:
"Mike Pence appears to be the 'Donald Trump transition team' member caught on wiretap
By Bill Palmer | March 23, 2017 |"
http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/mike-pence-appears-donald-trump-transition-team-member-caught-wiretap/2036/

Arkady

President
Now why would he do that...ask for immunity, unless there is something in the story he has to tell that he could be prosecuted for?

All I can say is that considering that Pootie poot is 'offing' people regularly, Flynn might be a target. Hopefully he will get protection.

The waters are getting murkier and murkier in Trumpville.

Now watch the hypocrites squirm. When a Clinton staffer sought immunity related to the email inquiry, the usual suspects here parroted the right-wing line that this proved Clinton would soon be indicted. We even had one dummy who insisted it would come by a certain date. Well, now, a much more senior Trump team member is seeking immunity related to far more serious charges, but don't expect the right wing posters here to regard that as the sign of an impending indictment. Their only thoughts are those the right wing propaganda sites order them to have.

Anyway, the very fact Flynn is still alive suggests to me he doesn't actually have the goods on Trump. If he did, he'd already have accidentally fallen out of a high window while moving furniture, or suffered the similar kinds of fates those who are inconvenient to Putin routinely suffer.

Arkady

President
So Obama did wiretap illegally...wow.
What makes you think that? Keep in mind, it's entirely possible for a legal wiretap of a Russian spy to have caught a Trump team member on tape talking to the spy, without that requiring that there was an illegal tap. That should have been obvious.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Now watch the hypocrites squirm. When a Clinton staffer sought immunity related to the email inquiry, the usual suspects here parroted the right-wing line that this proved Clinton would soon be indicted. We even had one dummy who insisted it would come by a certain date. Well, now, a much more senior Trump team member is seeking immunity related to far more serious charges, but don't expect the right wing posters here to regard that as the sign of an impending indictment. Their only thoughts are those the right wing propaganda sites order them to have.

Anyway, the very fact Flynn is still alive suggests to me he doesn't actually have the goods on Trump. If he did, he'd already have accidentally fallen out of a high window while moving furniture, or suffered the similar kinds of fates those who are inconvenient to Putin routinely suffer.
I agree. Flynn probably won't hurt Trump, but it's fun to think of him squirming. After watching the two documentaries of Trump's fiasco in Scotland, ruining the people's lives that wouldn't sell their homes to the greedy old fool, nothing he could/would do would surprise me. They try to say he has a 'big heart'. HA HA. Bet your bottom dollar he still hasn't paid the people he contracted to finish his last "Tower". Owed them big time. He's as corrupt as his old daddy was. And he has 3 adult kids who he's teaching well. I am waiting for him to say something untoward about Putin after all the news about Putin having his own people killed. What kind of man defends a person like that? Answer: DONALD J TRUMP.

When you call him a name, remember that he's not human. Rosemary's baby has nothing on him. LOL
Trump has had two mentors in his miserable life. his racist father and Roy Cohn. Both deploreables gave him the same advice: never apologize and never admit you made a mistake. Hopefully, those nuggets of wisdom will bury the entire Trump Family forever.