• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Human life practically worthless.

Neo In The Matrix

The Matrix Is All Around You
What kind of monster wants to murder the next generation before they even get a chance to take the first gust of air into their lungs? Gross. This is the reason I don the "Proud To Be Born" avatar. So many of us are proud just to have avoided the liberal hit job put on each and every one of us before we're even over the finish line.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
According to Leftists/ Democrats............this is true.

Leftists cheer abortions and women who have had them.
Most do not. Most just respect that it’s a woman’s choice and should be done early.

It’s like saying that if you are pro-second amendment then you are pro-school shooting.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
I do not believe anyone cheers abortions or the women who had them. I do not cheer but I do believe them to be a needed procedure. Now if we could just identify cons in the fetal stage life or death would be wonderful
You're a big fan, prove it and kick off. Put your $ where your fatass mouth is.

reason10

Governor
I do not believe anyone cheers abortions or the women who had them. I do not cheer but I do believe them to be a needed procedure. Now if we could just identify cons in the fetal stage life or death would be wonderful

So if you are an inconvenience, can I kill you? What is the difference between you and a baby? (Certainly there is no difference in intelligence.)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I remember how you cons weeped and wailed when 2 immigrant children aka HUMAN LIFE who Trump snatched at the border.....DIED.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You're a big fan, prove it and kick off. Put your $ where your fatass mouth is.
4/15 said he worked as a security guard at Planned Parenthood and knows many used PP as birth control for multi-abortions and evidently approves of dead black babies..............wonder how many women he hit-up-on

4/15

Mayor
So if you are an inconvenience, can I kill you? What is the difference between you and a baby? (Certainly there is no difference in intelligence.)
You may certainly try to kill me. Others have and they did not fare well. The try at insult reflects your low IQ mentality.
The most noticeable difference between me and a baby is that I cause you pain in your ass.

Last edited:

4/15

Mayor
4/15 said he worked as a security guard at Planned Parenthood and knows many used PP as birth control for multi-abortions and evidently approves of dead black babies..............wonder how many women he hit-up-on
Please get the information correct. I know I live in your head but as planned parenthood has a very wide ranging resource for health care it is not used as often as you would like to think, Ha ha. Also the term baby refers to a human that can survive outside the womb on it's own with minor support from it's mother in food and warmth. For someone who is so whacked about facts and truth you sure lack in both.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Please get the information correct. I know I live in your head but as planned parenthood has a very wide ranging resource for health care it is not used as often as you would like to think, Ha ha. Also the term baby refers to a human that can survive outside the womb on it's own with minor support from it's mother in food and warmth. For someone who is so whacked about facts and truth you sure lack in both.

Actually only when you post more of your hate post, how many guns you have taken away from males and killed them today :)
Sanger created PP to kill black babies and you worked for her!

4/15

Mayor
Actually only when you post more of your hate post, how many guns you have taken away from males and killed them today :)
Sanger created PP to kill black babies and you worked for her!
Hate post? That is your avenue of expertise. I do believe Margret died before my time at PP. If not who cares as when I helped the women from being attacked by religious wackos most were only going to get medical care for free. Also very few black women went to the PP where I helped.