• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hurricane 'not natural'. Yes, that dumb.

EatTheRich

President
I mean, they have a point. If you pour gas on a pile of tinder and strike a match, the resulting fire is not a natural disaster.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I mean, they have a point. If you pour gas on a pile of tinder and strike a match, the resulting fire is not a natural disaster.
more of that great liberal education

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Days

Commentator
Because I'm a hurricane chaser, I know that the waters in the Gulf get up to 85 degrees every year. Your source doesn't say any different, it just spins that into being 10 degrees hotter than normal, which is bull.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Because I'm a hurricane chaser, I know that the waters in the Gulf get up to 85 degrees every year. Your source doesn't say any different, it just spins that into being 10 degrees hotter than normal, which is bull.
Are you confusing maximum temperatures with summer averages?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Never let a good crisis go to waste.

I wonder if there were any weathermen out there pretending it was hard to stand up. ...... maybe anderson cooper can find the deepest drainage ditch for effect, or maybe some bimbo can get into a canoe in ankle deep water......
at 155mph...…….those fakes were in Safe Rooms far from Mexico Beach, Florida

Days

Commentator
Are you confusing maximum temperatures with summer averages?
I'm not confused, I know exactly what takes place. Water temps in the Gulf of Mexico rise to 85 degrees, on average, and remain there for the height of the hurricane season... every year. And the worst hurricanes on record took place decades ago.

redtide

Mayor
LOL, now the wackadoodle left is trying to say the man cause the hurricanes? I grant them this, their cult has grown quickly, it took the catholic cult over a thousand years to have so many gullible masses brainwashed

PC Pinocchios

These Zero-Growth fanatics take advantage of the public's lack of information about the finer points of history. For example, they screeched "Climate Change" about the hurricane in the Northeast a few years ago, suppressing the fact that an even greater one occurred there in 1938 (wiki "1938 New England Hurricane), killing 682 people, and the "gas-guzzler caused" Great Colonial Hurricane of 1635.

Such pearl-clutching sissyboys consider driving a car to be too manly and independent (Green as in "green with envy"), which is another reason emasculators make it hard for their captive college boytoys to be able to afford to buy a car.

Make Them Assume Room Temperature

The hot air steamed out by these job-killing spoiled brats definitely makes anyone within spitting distance of them become hotter than normal.

EatTheRich

President
Liberals see things the rest of the world cannot, like global warming, stolen elections, and man-made killer hurricanes.
It’s their blessing- and a curse.
The ability to correctly interpret, analyze, and synthesize data is indeed a blessing and a curse. Meanwhile for your side “ignorance is bliss.”

Dino

Russian Asset
The ability to correctly interpret, analyze, and synthesize data is indeed a blessing and a curse. Meanwhile for your side “ignorance is bliss.”
Yeah “synthesizing data” is quite accurate. Creating it, massaging it, spinning it to create what fits a certain political agenda. All to deceive the gullible and the quite willingly duped for an end goal, for many it’s the end of capitalism.
You should demonize the opposition to such manipulation