• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I Agree.....send all illegal migrants to Sanctuary Cities

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Your NBC source agrees with me not you.
Thank you, I'm aware of that. However, it spins the information it presents and is promoting a narrative. This seemed obvious. Thus, my using quotes from it emphasizing that the costs are about impossible to determine accurately and pointing out that public education is a large cost not generally included in estimated by those promoting the open borders agenda.
Thanks for reading.

FAIR and CIS are hate groups
Define "hate groups." IMO, neither conservatism nor nationalism are equivalent to hate.

FakeName

Governor
Thank you, I'm aware of that. However, it spins the information it presents and is promoting a narrative. This seemed obvious. Thus, my using quotes from it emphasizing that the costs are about impossible to determine accurately and pointing out that public education is a large cost not generally included in estimated by those promoting the open borders agenda.
Thanks for reading.

Define "hate groups." IMO, neither conservatism nor nationalism are equivalent to hate.
Read the citation

Mick

The Right is always right
Mediabiasfactcheck? Really, faker? That's a site run by left wing shill Dave Van Zandt who puts out a vague methodology and says he has 3 other UNNAMED individuals helping him. Sounds quite "comprehensive" to me. Many, many complaints about the little faggot. What's next? Try to claim the Southern Poverty Law Center isn't a left wing rag group, too? Good lord.

Fakes matter, faker. Left wing propaganda does not.

D

Deleted member 21794

That was Trump's point not theirs.

Duh!

And yes he is racist.
Wow Trump said that? Link?

But still, why aren't sanctuary cities welcoming illegals? Isn't that the entire point of being a sanctuary city?

Why the sudden change?

D

Deleted member 21794

Illegals don't get support, they work.

Fact: illegal immigrants contribute more to the US economy than they cost.
Great! So everyone should stay working for cash and pay no income taxes. That will really help, right?

Your *fact* is pure liberal fiction. Stop lying.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
We aren't.

We are "whining" about abuse of power.

How is it abuse of power, when Self Proclaimed Sanctuary Cities want to welcome these people?

They desire illegals, they give them safe haven now whine when they may get more of what they want ? LOL

No wonder you are nuts. You have to apologize for twisted logic.

Well, that and lying about being a veteran.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Illegals don't get support, they work.

Fact: illegal immigrants contribute more to the US economy than they cost.

Then why are you complaining.
What are these sanctuary cities for if not to welcome these little gifts of love?

Sanctuary cities should be thanking him.
'Abuse of Power' lol

So you think Obama did the same thing when he did the same thing ? Putting illegals in different areas of the country ? AND Planning to do the same to Sessions ?

https://www.al.com/news/mobile/2016/06/alabama_bucks_as_white_house_c.html

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ok, so Trump wants a border wall to keep them out, now he wants to bring them in and send them to sanctuary cities as punishment. Ok, so what sanctuary city has walls to keep them in, isn't Trump just adding the illegal immigration issue he cries about daily - and the base clapped and cheered !

Do some math - of so 50,000 immigrants come in this month. To make math easy we divide the 50,000 people into 50 states - so 1000 per state. Now there are on average about 80 counties per state - so we take that 1000/ 80 -- about 13 people per county. Yes we are full and bursting at the seams. Crisis indeed !

Boltlady

Mayor
The President using the levers of state to punish his political foes is clear abuse of power. An impeachable offense.

You seem to have missed the whole point of the article.
So Trump is just trying to illustrate a common point. "Be careful what you want, you may get it!"

It's hardly 'punishment' when you simply give people what they ask for.;)