• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I Agree.....send all illegal migrants to Sanctuary Cities

FakeName

Governor
Yes, I know you hate and are afraid of illegals.

I thought they were just refugees wanting to contribute to society and have a better life.

Why don’t you want them around?
I have no problem with them and where I live they are around. They are part of our communities and our economy.

FakeName

Governor
Yes, I know you hate and are afraid of illegals.

I thought they were just refugees wanting to contribute to society and have a better life.

Why don’t you want them around?
I have no problem with them and where I live they are around. They are part of our communities and our economy.

FakeName

Governor
You lying sack of shit you need to stop lying and say I have no honor.
You are wrong and claim I have no honor?
What reality do you live in that you being wrong makes others dishonorable?
This is why you have no honor.

You said Craig was charged with collusion. I proved to you undeniably, beyond any doubt, that Manafort was charged and plead guilty to, the exact same charge Craig was charged with.

Your sources have been lying to you.

And you don't have enough honor to admit you were wrong.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

You said Craig was charged with collusion. I proved to you undeniably, beyond any doubt, that Manafort was charged and plead guilty to, the exact same charge Craig was charged with.

Here's why you have no honor Manafort was convicted of lying to banks and fraud and money laundering but you ignore that.

FakeName

Governor
You lying sack of shit you need to stop lying and say I have no honor.
You are wrong and claim I have no honor?
What reality do you live in that you being wrong makes others dishonorable?

FakeName

Governor
Here's why you have no honor Manafort was convicted of lying to banks and fraud and money laundering but you ignore that.
I don't ignore that. I am fully aware that Manafort was convicted of all kinds of things. That isn't the point.

The point is that You said Craig was charged with collusion. I proved to you undeniably, beyond any doubt, that Manafort was charged and plead guilty to, the exact same charge Craig was charged with.

The President using the levers of state to punish his political foes is clear abuse of power. An impeachable offense.

You seem to have missed the whole point of the article.
Punish? Why is that punishment? Sanctuary cities are presumably prepared to offer sanctuary and the more the better for your soul, right?

That was Trump's point not theirs.

Duh!

And yes he is racist.
But that shouldn't matter to you. You sanctuary people should just shut up and open up your spare rooms and couches to these people in need. I hope your pantry is full. It is your obligation you have chosen.

I am not calling it punishment, Trump is.

The whole point of his illegal plan was that he would punish them by bussing illegals there.
And then why do you care to make a point that Trump means it as punishment. That should be irrelevant. You should just shut up and take them all.

Got any tents set up in your yard?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't ignore that. I am fully aware that Manafort was convicted of all kinds of things. That isn't the point.

The point is that You said Craig was charged with collusion. I proved to you undeniably, beyond any doubt, that Manafort was charged and plead guilty to, the exact same charge Craig was charged with.

why are you double posting everything?

Ok, so Trump wants a border wall to keep them out, now he wants to bring them in and send them to sanctuary cities as punishment. Ok, so what sanctuary city has walls to keep them in, isn't Trump just adding the illegal immigration issue he cries about daily - and the base clapped and cheered !

Do some math - of so 50,000 immigrants come in this month. To make math easy we divide the 50,000 people into 50 states - so 1000 per state. Now there are on average about 80 counties per state - so we take that 1000/ 80 -- about 13 people per county. Yes we are full and bursting at the seams. Crisis indeed !
Your numbers are off and they are increasing. Not only that sanctuary city people said they wanted them and those that aren't don't. You have ZERO right to compel any city to take any. Aren't you supposedly for democracy? Well those that voted sanctuary and those that didn't have made a point.