• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I am a white male...

EatTheRich

President
I've been to doctors for almost 7 decades, NOT ONE has ever suggested a fist up my ass is safe or even mentioned it...……….appears your appointments with doctors much different than mine!
I didn’t say it was safe. I said it was safer (from the standpoint that f AIDS prevention) than some practices and riskier than others.

Owning a business is a privilege, not a right. If your actions as a business owner undermine the civil society that makes it possible for you to own a business, you shouldn’t be a business owner. And if you cannot interact with members of the public without abusing them, you are a bully, not a victim.
You've said as much before. But you have now removed all doubt about what communism truly is which is dangerous, very dangerous.

Dangerous to racists and sexists? You betcha!
No, dangerous to free will. To the free man. You are really a slave master intent on forcing yourself on others. You're a thought rapist. A holier than thou I will control your thoughts master. In Christian circles you're demonic, even satanic for your purpose in life which is to compel others to your will and beliefs by rule of law.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Bullshit.

Eisenhower a Republican was for black civil rights even before Democrats re-imagined the plantation psychology and Richard Nixon set up the EPA.
And both Eisenhower and Nixon would be far too left-wing for the Republican Party today. Eisenhower would be almost too left-wing for today’s Democrats.

EatTheRich

President
No, dangerous to free will. To the free man. You are really a slave master intent on forcing yourself on others. You're a thought rapist. A holier than thou I will control your thoughts master. In Christian circles your demonic, even satanic for your purpose in life which is to compel others to your will and beliefs by rule of law.
So forcing your racism on the public doesn’t make you a “slave master” and “thought rapist” ... but preventing you from doing so makes me one?

And both Eisenhower and Nixon would be far too left-wing for the Republican Party today. Eisenhower would be almost too left-wing for today’s Democrats.
You're ridiculous. Every time you find something good in your eyes it is of the left. Like a good leftist you steal everything.:rolleyes:

So forcing your racism on the public doesn’t make you a “slave master” and “thought rapist” ... but preventing you from doing so makes me one?
I'm not forcing my "racism" on anybody. I'm saying the purpose of America is free will. You of the commune just don't get that.

EatTheRich

President
You're ridiculous. Every time you find something good in your eyes it is of the left. Like a good leftist you steal everything.:rolleyes:
Not my fault the left is committed to making the lives of the majority better while the right is committed to protecting the wealthy and powerful.

Not my fault the left is committed to making the lives of the majority better while the right is committed to protecting the wealthy and powerful.
Lying doesn't help you. It hurts you.

And what is good for the majority is to put the rights of the individual above that of the commune. Proof? The bill of individual rights found in the constitution upon which American civilization was built. The most positive, real-world experimental result to date.

EatTheRich

President
Lying doesn't help you. It hurts you.

And what is good for the majority is to put the rights of the individual above that of the commune. Proof? The bill of individual rights found in the constitution upon which American civilization was built. The most positive, real-world experimental result to date.
The Bill of Rights was won through a communal effort by the toiling majority against the ruling elites. It was a triumph of the left and the de facto exercise of the rights therein have always been mainly defended by the left (ACLU first and foremost) ... a victory for the individual through the victory of the commune. Every Soviet Constitution has an extensive bill of rights, as do the Chinese Constitution and the Cuban Constitution.