• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I am beginning to think the PJ Liberals are fake

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I am beginning to think the liberals on the P.J. are as a fake as me claiming to know how to type...I mean really, people can't be this stupid. Liberals on the P.J. think that Obama reducing the deficit while the debt increases is a viable argument...can the libby really be that inept? Your thoughts please.

I am beginning to think the liberals on the P.J. are as a fake as me claiming to know how to type...I mean really, people can't be this stupid. Liberals on the P.J. think that Obama reducing the deficit while the debt increases is a viable argument...can the libby really be that inept? Your thoughts please.
There are less libby's than before. I think they went full surrender monkey.

Jen

Senator
The thing about libbies is that even when they are wrong, they know they are wrong, everyone in the world knows they are wrong..............they dig in their heels and claim they are right.

It's what they do.

Drumcollie

The thing about libbies is that even when they are wrong, they know they are wrong, everyone in the world knows they are wrong..............they dig in their heels and claim they are right.

It's what they do.
excellent post...Now some liberal will see your post, deny you are wrong and verbage to the death that you are wrong!
But thanks for the post..it's you and others here that are on the right...whether Republican or conservative that make this so enjoyable to piss off lefty.

Now the job is to get this economy and the debt turned around.

Caroljo

Senator

It's what they do.
I think they have some kind of "rule" that no matter WHAT...they are NOT to acknowledge that someone on the other side could be right. That's blasphemy!

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I think they have some kind of "rule" that no matter WHAT...they are NOT to acknowledge that someone on the other side could be right. That's blasphemy!
If you're ever right, I'll acknowledge that fact.

Got anything on the various Annenberg boards?

Drumcollie

If you're ever right, I'll acknowledge that fact.

Got anything on the various Annenberg boards?
6 years later...it's a fact you just lied again!...Republicans/ R- Conservatives have been right almost everytime!

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
A lot of people, not just democrats get the debt and the deficit confused.

In order to pay down the debt you need a surplus not a smaller deficit.

But I suppose if you balanced the budget for say 50 years in a row you could grow the economy to a point that the 18+ trillion debt would be minor? Not sure.

fairsheet

Senator
A lot of people, not just democrats get the debt and the deficit confused.

In order to pay down the debt you need a surplus not a smaller deficit.

But I suppose if you balanced the budget for say 50 years in a row you could grow the economy to a point that the 18+ trillion debt would be minor? Not sure.

It wasn't until Clinton presided over 4 straight annual surpluses, that GOPs started obsessing over the difference between "debt" and "deficit". Prior to that, they knew what everyone else knows...if you're concerned with debt, you'd better be thinking in terms of annual deficit/surplus.

Another thing that's happened since Clinton, has been the GOP's (the party of capital) adoption of this silly meme that debt in and of itself, is inherently bad. And for what it's worth, only a child would wonder if but $18 Trillion in debt 50 years from now, will be even the least bit consequential.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
It wasn't until Clinton presided over 4 straight annual surpluses, that GOPs started obsessing over the difference between "debt" and "deficit". Prior to that, they knew what everyone else knows...if you're concerned with debt, you'd better be thinking in terms of annual deficit/surplus.

Another thing that's happened since Clinton, has been the GOP's (the party of capital) adoption of this silly meme that debt in and of itself, is inherently bad. And for what it's worth, only a child would wonder if but $18 Trillion in debt 50 years from now, will be even the least bit consequential.
Your calling me a child?

:)

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Take it for what it's worth. Your rather remarkable level of innumeracy in terms of the point at hand, hints at either dishonesty or lack of elementary education. Which is it?
Neither. I am completely confused as to what you think I said incorrectly. Then I joked about you calling me a child. See smiley face.

Your saying you don't care about the national debt because it doesn't affect the remainder of your life?

EatTheRich

President
Liberals on the P.J. think that Obama reducing the deficit while the debt increases is a viable argument
Argument for what? Reasonable conclusions to draw would be that Obama is more fiscally conservative than Bush and that he has slowed the rate of growth of the debt.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Argument for what? Reasonable conclusions to draw would be that Obama is more fiscally conservative than Bush and that he has slowed the rate of growth of the debt.
Obama was against sequester and other tax cuts that worked.

But under his reign the deficit has gone down so he gets some credit. Thats the way it is.

But the national debt is something no politician wants to tackle.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
They weren't passed over his veto. Anyway, can a policy that cost hundreds of thousands of jobs really be said to be one that worked?
There is a lot of waste in the government, so yes, it was a painful but successful cut.

Liberals said the cuts would kill the economy, the stock market, and hurt national defense and the government and it did not, as I predicted. Remember how long the lines were going to be at the airport? Just scare tactics by the left to keep government as big as possible.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
They weren't passed over his veto. Anyway, can a policy that cost hundreds of thousands of jobs really be said to be one that worked?
Hard for some to accept the repubs' part in the huge losses.
----
The tragedy is that the Obama Economic Miracle could have been even more miraculous if Republicans on Capitol Hill and in state and local governments hadn't stood in his way. DC Republicans didn't just block Obama initiatives like the American Jobs Act and infrastructure investment that could have boosted employment when unemployment was mired at 9 percent and strangle job creation and consumer confidence with their debt ceiling hostage-taking.
The draconian austerity policies of state and local governments created an "anti-stimulus," with layoffs of public sector workers and cuts to spending that only served to undermine the gains from ARRA. By May 2013, the Hamilton Institute estimated those austerity policies cost 2.2 American million jobs and resulted in the slowest recovery since World War II. In April 2012, the Economic Policy Institute explained:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/10/06/1334718/-The-Obama-Economic-Miracle

EatTheRich

President
There is a lot of waste in the government, so yes, it was a painful but successful cut.

Liberals said the cuts would kill the economy, the stock market, and hurt national defense and the government and it did not, as I predicted. Remember how long the lines were going to be at the airport? Just scare tactics by the left to keep government as big as possible.
The CBO and Federal Reserve each estimate that we lost 0.6 percentage points of GDP growth as a direct result. The IMF estimates 0.5 percentage points lost.