• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I am really curious

connieb

Senator
do you lefties actually enjoy being talked down to? Do you like your "betters" telling you what to do? Sure seems like it to me. Here is Sarah Silverman.. you know... telling lefties who still back Bernie.. before Hillary Clinton is actually officially the nominee - that they are ridiculous.. Now me, my reaction is -who the hell do you think you are? Fvck off.. but it seems like she was well received. So, I can only concluded that you all must like it.....

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/26/politics/sarah-silverman-dnc-bernie-sanders-unscripted/index.html?sr=fbpol072616sarah-silverman-dnc-bernie-sanders-unscripted0431AMStoryLink&linkId=26935181

the notion that big government is superior to individual rights begins with the theory that everyone - party members included - are too stupid to be trusted on their own.

connieb

Senator
the notion that big government is superior to individual rights begins with the theory that everyone - party members included - are too stupid to be trusted on their own.
Good point. They spend and inordinate amount of time infanticizing their base...
You can't do this.. you need help...you don't under stand how complicated something is.. just believe us..., etc. The sick thing is that otherwise intelligent capable people - fall for it.

connie

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
do you lefties actually enjoy being talked down to? Do you like your "betters" telling you what to do? Sure seems like it to me. Here is Sarah Silverman.. you know... telling lefties who still back Bernie.. before Hillary Clinton is actually officially the nominee - that they are ridiculous.. Now me, my reaction is -who the hell do you think you are? Fvck off.. but it seems like she was well received. So, I can only concluded that you all must like it.....

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/26/politics/sarah-silverman-dnc-bernie-sanders-unscripted/index.html?sr=fbpol072616sarah-silverman-dnc-bernie-sanders-unscripted0431AMStoryLink&linkId=26935181
OK Ms. Pot, tell me what you think of the MANY people at the RNC convention who were boo-ing Cruz because he wouldn't bend to their will. And you better "betcha" there were many who said worse things to Cruz than that he was "ridiculous".

You cons are funny (not ha ha funny, but funny in the head) because you find Silverman calling them ridiculous a terrible thing. How dare she!! F*ck off Sarah!!! YET Trump has called many people many names and you see nothing wrong with it. Hypocrisy is your best attribute.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
OMG you and connieb should stop and remember how angry the RNC people were at Cruz' because they evidently thought he was too stupid to be trusted on his own.

connieb

Senator
OK Ms. Pot, tell me what you think of the MANY people at the RNC convention who were boo-ing Cruz because he wouldn't bend to their will. And you better "betcha" there were many who said worse things to Cruz than that he was "ridiculous".

You cons are funny (not ha ha funny, but funny in the head) because you find Silverman calling them ridiculous a terrible thing. How dare she!! F*ck off Sarah!!! YET Trump has called many people many names and you see nothing wrong with it. Hypocrisy is your best attribute.

Well, as usual you showed that you are completely incapable of reading and comprehending the English language and in this case the point of the entire top post. Well done! LOL. Thanks as usual for your comic relief.. er.. uh "contribution".

connie

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

You all seem completely befuddled by the political process.

connieb

Senator
You all seem completely befuddled by the political process.
No befuddlement. I simply don't care for Celebrities to be talking down to me about what I should and should not be doing and how I need to get over myself and just get on board.

But, I am not a lefty.. so um.. maybe I am missing the appeal...

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
No befuddlement. I simply don't care for Celebrities to be talking down to me about what I should and should not be doing and how I need to get over myself and just get on board.

Yeah...Scott Baio does that for me. Makes me miss the appeal, that is.

Still...the process is...the primaries are held...and a winner is declared. Then typically, the "party" lines up behind this winner. So...just like the GOP convention where Ted Cruz told folks to vote their conscience...and was booed...Silverman told the folks to get to the unity stage...because of the declared Republican nominee.

Standard political process...

connieb

Senator

Still...the process is...the primaries are held...and a winner is declared. Then typically, the "party" lines up behind this winner. So...just like the GOP convention where Ted Cruz told folks to vote their conscience...and was booed...Silverman told the folks to get to the unity stage...because of the declared Republican nominee.

Yes, indeed they want the people to line up behind the candidate chosen. Generally however one should do that by noting the appeal of the chosen one, and the damage of the other side.. not youknow.. by insulting the intelligence and allegiance of the voters.

connieb

Senator

And yes - you will note that he was 'booed". Why? Well, perhaps because people don't like to be told what to do by know it alls?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Yes, indeed they want the people to line up behind the candidate chosen. Generally however one should do that by noting the appeal of the chosen one, and the damage of the other side.. not youknow.. by insulting the intelligence and allegiance of the voters.
Generally...but some the general concepts have been tossed out long ago. Indeed, usually...generally...a Presidential Candidate has to be positive to win. Not so in the case on the 2016 GOP.

Uh, as to the intelligence of the voters...the voters have Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to choose from...

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
And yes - you will note that he was 'booed". Why? Well, perhaps because people don't like to be told what to do by know it alls?
No...because they wanted party unity...demanded party unity. Just like Sarah Silverman did.

Jen

Senator

I suspect that there may be a few Bernie people who just won't vote. They know Hillary would be a terrible president.
But most Democrats (including bernie supporters) know how to be and act on the Democrat plantation.

connieb

Senator
Generally...but some the general concepts have been tossed out long ago. Indeed, usually...generally...a Presidential Candidate has to be positive to win. Not so in the case on the 2016 GOP.

Uh, as to the intelligence of the voters...the voters have Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to choose from...
Still - that means you want to be insulted by a celebrity?

connieb

Senator
No...because they wanted party unity...demanded party unity. Just like Sarah Silverman did.
No. Because they didn't like Cruz pontificating....

And even if it was because THEY wanted party unity - the situation is reversed. One hand is a speaker talking down to their audience and one is the audience standing up to more of the same from the speaker.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

But YOU like to talk down to everyone else. Who the hell are YOU? And yes...I did understand your top post. Her calling them ridiculous was right. You didn't like it because you DESPERATELY want Bernie's followers to go against Hillary and give Drumpf more of a chance to win. AND I see you didn't bother to respond about the RNC on the floor of the convention booing Cruz for not following lock-step with their new-found love for the Drumpf. Booing someone like that was better than calling them ridiculous? In whose world?

Connie, you talk down to basically everyone who doesn't agree with you here. Big f*cking deal. You admit you're a snob. I think you're an insecure little person who has to tout her supposed superiority.