• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I Believe I know how it's all being orchestrated

Boltlady

Mayor
So much of what the Dems and the MSM have been doing to and about Prez Trump has been so illogical that it has had all the earmarks of cult behavior. I have wondered how they've been able to pull it off on such large amounts of people. After all, many of the people are intelligent and well educated in other respects but they don't even seem to realize what they keep advocating. The other day I heard that somebody had added up the potential costs of all the freebies they're offering and it would cost $48 Trillion over 10 year. If they stripped all of the super rich folks bare there still wouldn't be near enough money to cover all that and yet people lap up the idea.

That's just one example of the insanity that's permeated through the liberal mindset. There are lots more.

They're using a form of hypnosis being implemented through the 'talking points' by constant repetition. It's one thing to put out an idea that the party wants to put forward but it's another to have everyone use the exact same words. I'll give you an example: when the fight was going on about so many illegals coming through at one time to where we just couldn't control the crush, every talking head on virtually every station was using the term "manufactured crisis". The exact same term was repeated over and over and over. When people hear something like from so many different directions it automatically sticks in their mind.

Another example is this "impeachment" thing. Lately I've seen an interesting montage of the use of the word impeachment since the day of Trump's inauguration. It shows clips of people suggesting impeachment every single month since, right through to this one. The reasons have flowed from one thing to another to none at all but it hasn't stopped. When people are given such a steady diet of the very same thing they tend to respond in polls that they think it should happen. When reporters stop them in the streets to ask them what he's done to warrant it they really don't know. They just think it should happen.

This is the 'swamp' at work. It does not like being drained of all of it's easy corrupt means of existence.

This is all my opinion of course but it's formed after years of dealing with the public and having a pretty good understanding of human nature.