• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I blame Jussie Smollett for his actions but

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I blame Smollett for what he did because he's supposed to be an adult. But I also Blame Mainstream media personalities like Don Lemons because Smollett fed his narrative off the views of fake news personalities like Lemons racist hate-filled views. Lemons is more concerned about the reaction of the crime that Smollett committed than the crime itself and the harm that it had committed and the racial divided that it created even further.

Jen

Senator
It is possible that Smollett weighed the political climate and assumed that lies were going to fly and that his false story would gain traction and give him some fame.

Obviously he didn't consider the considerable damage that would be done to real victims of not just racial but any crime involving assault. He didn't care about them.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
It is possible that Smollett weighed the political climate and assumed that lies were going to fly and that his false story would gain traction and give him some fame.

Obviously he didn't consider the considerable damage that would be done to real victims of not just racial but any crime involving assault. He didn't care about them.
True but mainstream media has also created the racist beast
By creating the lie pf racism and Trump and his supporters. They should also be treated as equals with Smollett.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I blame Smollett for what he did because he's supposed to be an adult. But I also Blame Mainstream media personalities like Don Lemons because Smollett fed his narrative off the views of fake news personalities like Lemons racist hate-filled views. Lemons is more concerned about the reaction of the crime that Smollett committed than the crime itself and the harm that it had committed and the racial divided that it created even further.

Pfft . You need to sit down and be quiet...as you may have heard this is a non event...just some dude.

No matter the media, political, and several presidential candidates freak out.

Now back to important things like hand size, what Trump eats in the morning and hating on whites.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Pfft . You need to sit down and be quiet...as you may have heard this is a non event...just some dude.

Now back to important things like hand size, what Trump eats in the morning and hating on whites.
You should know me by now. I won't be quite even if you ignore me

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You should know me by now. I won't be quite even if you ignore me
You keep on doing your thing. I just wanted to point out there are more important things than this hate-mongering actor it was supported by the media and numerous presidential candidates who in turn called for the anti-lynching legislation with regard to these mean white people that this non-event actor was alluding to in his fake attack that garnered worldwide attention.o_O

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You keep on doing your thing. I just wanted to point out there are more important things than this hate-mongering actor it was supported by the media and numerous presidential candidates who in turn called for the anti-lynching legislation with regard to these mean white people that this non-event actor was alluding to in his fake attack that garnered worldwide attention.o_O
I know nothing to see here but the root cause of racism

redtide

Mayor
I blame the epidemic of the liberalism mental illness which is spread through media and govt schools

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

It can't be important, MSN's front page only has 15 articles on the boy.
OMG, Trumps eats with those lil' hands! AMAZING

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
If he goes to jail for a few years it just might be an eye-opener for the hate-crime community. They spend their time looking for such incidents and, in the absence of such dramas, are forced to create them. Perhaps now they'll think better of such mischief.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

hey, and come to think about it, aren't you the person that was obsessing upon the type of eggs Trump was eating at his Mar-A-Lago resort? so why is it that people on this board can't obsess about an actor who had garnered a worldwide platform for his supposed hate crime, which in turn was raised up the flagpole by potential future presidents and all of the media as a huge issue surrounding the maga culture and red hats in particular?

BobbyT

Governor

And lets not forget the critical current event now trending about how cherry-picked images of conservative women are so much more beautiful than cherry-picked images of liberal women. I mean, while we're on the topic of hand size and Donald's meals.