• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I can feel it coming... in the air tonight...

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Ask me something relevant
You're honesty is in question fake vet that makes it relevant.
Which post did you address those facts in?

Or are you going to keep lying?
everything has been debunked

Nope. The plea deal was separate, as was the sentencing in his two different trials.

How about instead of running around with your tail between your legs you address these facts directly.

"In Count One of the government’s superseding criminal information, Manafort pleaded guilty to conspiracy to defraud the United States in connection with his failure to register under FARA as an agent of the government of Ukraine; that country’s Party of Regions; former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych; and the Opposition Bloc, a successor to Yanukovych’s Party of Regions. In the same count, Manafort also pleaded guilty to conspiracy in connection with FARA-related false statements and misrepresentations to the Department of Justice in violation of both FARA and the general false-statements statute, 18 U.S.C. § 1001."
https://www.lawfareblog.com/paul-ma...d-enforcement-foreign-agents-registration-act
Debunked

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The record is clear, you haven't debunked the proof I provided you.

You won't even address it.

Your balls and your honor are not in question. You don't seem to have either.
Talk about not having honor and claiming to be a vet without p[roof makes you doubly dishonorable.
Yes, the record is clear you're a whinny little bitch who hates being proven wrong.

FakeName

Governor
Talk about not having honor and claiming to be a vet without p[roof makes you doubly dishonorable.
Yes, the record is clear you're a whinny little bitch who hates being proven wrong.
Trying to change the subject?

Figures.

The record is indeed clear, you have not even addressed the proof that Manafort plead guilty to the same exact thing Craig is charged with.

FakeName

Governor
The issue is what he was sentenced for
Nope.

This whole conversation is about you saying that Craig was indicted for collusion and me proving to you that Manafort plead guilty to the exact same thing Craig is indicted for.

That is a fact. I proved it.

You can weasel around until the cows come home but it doesn't change anything.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Nope.

This whole conversation is about you saying that Craig was indicted for collusion and me proving to you that Manafort plead guilty to the exact same thing Craig is indicted for.

That is a fact. I proved it.

You can weasel around until the cows come home but it doesn't change anything.
WTF is wrong with you? Yes, the issue and only issue is what he was sentenced for. THAT PROVES YOU WRONG If he had pled guilty that would have been part of his total sentencing which I provided without a doubt.

FakeName

Governor
WTF is wrong with you? Yes, the issue and only issue is what he was sentenced for. THAT PROVES YOU WRONG If he had pled guilty that would have been part of his total sentencing which I provided without a doubt.
He had two separate trials and a separate plea DEAL . In the plea deal he plead guilty to the identical charge Craig is indicted on.

That is a fact. I showed you proof.

You keep citing his convictions in his trials and saying that refutes the plea deal .....it is amazingly ignorant.

You should be totally embarrassed.