• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I can't post here any longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Days

Commentator
I'm being stalked, attacked, assailed, and slandered on every single post I make. It's impossible to post with that.

good bye

Oh Days, I grew up in a family who teased mercilessly one Aunt in particular ................ toughen up old bean xxxxxx

Did you see that NASA are talking about messing around with the Van Allen belts ? Fixing them ???????!

MaryAnne

Governor
I'm being stalked, attacked, assailed, and slandered on every single post I make. It's impossible to post with that.

good bye
Days,Have you reported the attacks? You really should. When one person goes after another,they should be the one who leaves. Most on the board are aware of who stalks another. It is quite easy to see. And the MODS will act!

Do not leave,we like you here. Just because another person does not agree with you, realize there are many that do.

P

PACE

Don't leave Days, just ignore,

Starve the oxygen.

Regards
Pace

lilly

Council Member
Don't leave Days, I know what it is like and I understand almost impossible to ignore. I took a week off from it and won't post as much as I did before.

Why not try that. It boggles my mind that these things are allowed however, I didn't report and maybe you didn't either so we can't blame Dave. I try to work things out myself but it was impossible.

Try a week off and see if that helps.

gabriel

Governor
what things? arguing about opinions are what we are here for. demanding proof of unsubstantiated claims is legitimate.

gabriel

Governor
to me, the apollo program may have been the greatest human endeavour in human history. and the people that made it happen shud be true heroes to the entire world. to call a man like armstrong a fake on the day of his passing is almost beyond my imagination. anyone that says things like this MUST be challenged.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
to me, the apollo program may have been the greatest human endeavour in human history. and the people that made it happen shud be true heroes to the entire world. to call a man like armstrong a fake on the day of his passing is almost beyond my imagination. anyone that says things like this MUST be challenged.
Well, dip me in shit (figuritively speaking I mean); I couldn't agree more.

gabriel

Governor
his passing has caused me to go back and review exactly what the mission entailed! it is incredible to think of the thousands of people all working on their particular pieces of the puzzle and somehow the whole process is drawn together and made to work. as a person who has worked as an engineer all my life on various (what i considered to be) complicated projects, the details of that accomplishment beggar the imagination. i was working at Boeing on the SST project at the time and we all felt we were pretty hot stuff. but in comparison, i feel like a kid in a sandbox!! lol its not so much the technologies as the incredible co-ordination to mesh it all together into a whole. it make D-Day look like child's play!!

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I read the threads I think you are referring to. I didn't see any personal attacking or stalking. Didja think you could post some as highly controversial as that and avoid the spirited debate that ensued? Even if you hadn't chose to do so at Neil Armstrong's passing,the same thing would've happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.