• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I can't post here any longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabriel

Governor
dont worry about that jack. mutual admiration societies are kinda boring. but with so many of my fellow travellers startin to lobby for my head in a basket, youll have to forgive me if some of my attention is otherwise occupied for awhile.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It would be a proud day for humans, if you would stop hijacking threads. Did you happen to notice Days started this thread on an entirely different topic than you are going on about, just to change the subject. He isn't on here to debate anything and I'm sure doesn't want to at this point. I have never talked or messaged Days about this as you might think, it's just we both have had our fill of it.
I didn't say you are friends, I said it was obvious what you are.
Well, as I learned the hard way, it is not always easy to tell what you are trying to say. I don't think the probelm lies in the hearing, but rather in the saying.
And the top poster was obviously talking about his being ridiculed for posting his whacko conspiracy theories, not the least of which is his yammering on and on about the moon landing being faked.

All of the subsequent posts between Gabe and me were ON that subject. We are political opposites who happen to admire Neil Armstrong and agree that his accomplishment should be honored and his memory respected in the time of his death.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
dont worry about that jack. mutual admiration societies are kinda boring. but with so many of my fellow travellers startin to lobby for my head in a basket, youll have to forgive me if some of my attention is otherwise occupied for awhile.
I understand.

lilly

Council Member
Well, as I learned the hard way, it is not always easy to tell what you are trying to say. I don't think the probelm lies in the hearing, but rather in the saying.
And the top poster was obviously talking about his being ridiculed for posting his whacko conspiracy theories, not the least of which is his yammering on and on about the moon landing being faked.

All of the subsequent posts between Gabe and me were ON that subject. We are political opposites who happen to admire Neil Armstrong and agree that his accomplishment should be honored and his memory respected in the time of his death.
Quite a coinsendence that you would post that now and not when I posted but it's because I did it and a first for me. Reported a post here. It wasn't easy someone slowed it down and I know they have he ability to do that and after fifteen minutes I rebooted and tried and after a couple times I finally got in to the report message.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Quite a coinsendence that you would post that now and not when I posted but it's because I did it and a first for me. Reported a post here. It wasn't easy someone slowed it down and I know they have he ability to do that and after fifteen minutes I rebooted and tried and after a couple times I finally got in to the report message.
I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.