• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I demand the FBI investigate....

Boca

Governor
..my whore-ific claim before I will appear to give testimony!

What's truly telling though is that Democratic leaders demand this bitch's allegation be investigated but would scream bloody murder if Rod Rosenstein were.

Prepare yourselves.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
OMW...…….no wonder she can't remember how she got to the house

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
..my whore-ific claim before I will appear to give testimony!

What's truly telling though is that Democratic leaders demand this bitch's allegation be investigated but would scream bloody murder if Rod Rosenstein were.

Prepare yourselves.
Wouldn't it be funny if she shows up to testify as drunk as the proverbial skunk?

Boca

Governor
Snopes says that isn't her. Based on the décor and a claim that the picture has been online for years with a link that doesn't work and with a photo of Blasey-Ford with a Farah Fawcett hair cut popular in the 70's.

The “loose goose” photograph is a vintage one of an unidentified woman that has been online for years and is typically described as depicting a “bachelor party” or similar scene from the 1960s, a time period which matches the elements visible in the picture. But Christine Blasey wasn’t even born until 1966, making this photograph far too old to depict her at that age:

Snopes may be right.

Last edited: