• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"I didn't name names, says Trump" So cons still using that BS today.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well, Jack, it appears Trump is the assertive divisive POS. He led his bunch in that chant and doesn't have the gonads to admit it. He is also LYING about any one of them calling the US "garbage" or saying Jews are evil. Can you find a quote from one of them saying that? Trump has no qualms about lying to get his idiot rally go-ers all riled up. They act like lunatics.
You claim to hate Liars while Lying:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/freshman-democratic-rep-ilhan-omar-accused-sending-anti-semitic-tweets-n969946

https://pjmedia.com/trending/omar-says-muslims-shouldnt-be-asked-to-condemn-terrorists/

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Oh, dear, homosexuality has been around since the beginning of time and you're still hating on 'em? Sheesh.
Anyway, when Jesus said love thy neighbor, he didn't mean abuse and traumatize immigrant babies and children by separating them from their parents. These children were once fetuses, you know.
He is rather clear on the subject, subverter of Scripture. The Good News is that He forgives you even of this. :)

Someday, you will regale us of the glories of kids separated from parents (and/or posing parents) when Obama was President...because it was always the case. Thousands and thousands of times. Thousands. But it wasn’t politically expedient.

If one is willing to turn Scripture...and Christ Himself upside down in service to the collectivist, God-hating party...then all bets are off, I suppose.

EatTheRich

President
How the f*ck is telling someone to "go back where they came from "racist?" Is every other country in the world non-white? If not how can that possibly construed as "racist?" If I tell an white French immigrant to "go back where he came from" - is that "racist" too? The only "racism" in this episode is that of the left by suggesting people of color are immune from any and all criticism...
Telling people who aren’t immigrants to go back to their own country is textbook racism.

EatTheRich

President
If she really is a Muslim, where is her husband and why is she speaking and not her husband?
Where in Muslim scripture does it say that married women should let their husbands speak and not speak themselves? Are you perhaps thinking of the Christian Bible?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Merkel knows her country's history.
Trump's white nationalist/supremacist Steve Bannon is going around Europe promoting that ugliness. I doubt Merkel will let him in Germany.
Another racist slime bag is Stephen Miller. He and Bannon are birds of a feather. I watched a documentary about him. He's just plain evil One of Trump's clan.
upload_2019-7-20_23-16-21.jpeg

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not necessarily. My husband's parents and my mother aren't immigrants. You said WE ARE ALL IMMIGRANTS.
Negative...…that isn't even possible….….if you are claiming they are Native Americans...……...they walked here from Asia! I've saw your picture, no way in hell you are Native American, especially since you posted Italian :)

You can fool the libs girl, you can't anyone else...……..