• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"I didn't name names, says Trump" So cons still using that BS today.

Jen

Senator
How the f*ck is telling someone to "go back where they came from "racist?" Is every other country in the world non-white? If not how can that possibly construed as "racist?" If I tell an white French immigrant to "go back where he came from" - is that "racist" too? The only "racism" in this episode is that of the left by suggesting people of color are immune from any and all criticism...
Democrats are rigging it so that everything a non-Democrat does is racist (and of course when Democrats do the exact same thing, it's fine).

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And come back ? The church left that off. I love it when my leftist comrades try to be all Christian. Like stepping on a rake
Yep, one post they downing Christians and next using church memes. Evidently, they don't know what Jesus did to the money changers...………….

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump hedges, lies and then reframes his racist/offensive comments.
In this case he's now says those chanting the un-American "send them back" phrase are "patriots."
That's the farthest thing from patriotism or decency. It's just MAWA.
If people come here for the express purpose to weaken or destroy this country, what is un-American about sending them back? Would you prefer they be put in jail, or hanged?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump/Republicans are threatened by assertive, smart progressive women so of course, they attack them. That the 4 were women of color was a bonus to the Trump base giving them the chance to express misogyny AND racism.
Disgusted is a more accurate description of our feelings toward those Assertive, smart progressive women lying stupid bitches who talk trash about our country and our president. One of the offended tramps actually called Trump a motherf**ker.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
And come back ? The church left that off. I love it when my leftist comrades try to be all Christian. Like stepping on a rake
The Church of Christ is a denomination that chose to subvert Scripture to leftist collectivism. That is it’s very basis.

Naturally, those who are anti-God statists will champion such.

Nothing on the sign about...say...slaughtering the unborn by the tens of millions - or homosexuality...

Go figure.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Disgusted is a more accurate description of our feelings toward those Assertive, smart progressive women lying stupid bitches who talk trash about our country and our president. One of the offended tramps actually called Trump a motherf**ker.
Well, Jack, it appears Trump is the assertive divisive POS. He led his bunch in that chant and doesn't have the gonads to admit it. He is also LYING about any one of them calling the US "garbage" or saying Jews are evil. Can you find a quote from one of them saying that? Trump has no qualms about lying to get his idiot rally go-ers all riled up. They act like lunatics.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Well, Jack, it appears Trump is the assertive divisive POS. He led his bunch in that chant and doesn't have the gonads to admit it. He is also LYING about any one of them calling the US "garbage" or saying Jews are evil. Can you find a quote from one of them saying that? Trump has no qualms about lying to get his idiot rally go-ers all riled up. They act like lunatics.
Says the Party of Slavery.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The Church of Christ is a denomination that chose to subvert Scripture to leftist collectivism. That is it’s very basis.

Naturally, those who are anti-God statists will champion such.

Nothing on the sign about...say...slaughtering the unborn by the tens of millions - or homosexuality...

Go figure.
Oh, dear, homosexuality has been around since the beginning of time and you're still hating on 'em? Sheesh.
Anyway, when Jesus said love thy neighbor, he didn't mean abuse and traumatize immigrant babies and children by separating them from their parents. These children were once fetuses, you know.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Angela Merkel was asked if she supported the congresswomen being attacked by Trump.
She said YAH!

The Independent @Independent

Angela Merkel was asked if she supported the congresswomen being attacked by Trump. Her reply was to the point

8:19 AM - Jul 19, 2019
Really, Julie, I mean, seriously. You're using the chancellor of Germany to bolster your argument against President Trump and his stand against the 4 anti-American bimbos?
You must be a masochist. Are you craving ridicule. In what universe do you think any Conservative on this forum would find that anything but uproaringly hilarious?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I loved that clip when I saw it this morning. Merkel is no dummy...she knows Trump is a liar and a rabble rouser.
Merkel knows her country's history.
Trump's white nationalist/supremacist Steve Bannon is going around Europe promoting that ugliness. I doubt Merkel will let him in Germany.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I loved that clip when I saw it this morning. Merkel is no dummy...she knows Trump is a liar and a rabble rouser.
If she's no dummy, why are her female citizens being raped by Muslims at alarming rates?