• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"I didn't name names, says Trump" So cons still using that BS today.

reason10

Governor
Trump hedges, lies and then reframes his racist/offensive comments.
In this case he's now says those chanting the un-American "send them back" phrase are "patriots."
That's the farthest thing from patriotism or decency. It's just MAWA.
President Trump is the most decent and honest president in history. His critics are the racist LIARS of the world.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
you should move your worthless ass to your beloved Kuba.
If that makes me a racist for telling people to leave America who don't like it so fvcking be it.
We, so full of hate. Must suck so bad to be another hateful conservative. : (. I hope you find happiness in your life.

With that said, there is a difference between telling somebody to move to a random place and telling people to go back to where they came from, as they are not white. You really can’t see the difference? America does, the indoctrinated cannot.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
We, so full of hate. Must suck so bad to be another hateful conservative. : (. I hope you find happiness in your life.

With that said, there is a difference between telling somebody to move to a random place and telling people to go back to where they came from, as they are not white. You really can’t see the difference? America does, the indoctrinated cannot.
Why is every response you don't like hate to you? Are you that much of a pussy you can't handle the truth?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Negative...…that isn't even possible….….if you are claiming they are Native Americans...……...they walked here from Asia! I've saw your picture, no way in hell you are Native American, especially since you posted Italian :)

You can fool the libs girl, you can't anyone else...……..
Of course I'm not Native American. But I'm not an "immigrant". I was born in America just like the Native Americans were. And no....you have NOT seen my picture and you aren't even allowed to LIE about that here. Get a life and get a CLUE. Here is the definition of "immigrant"...Learn to read and comprehend.
Immigrant | Definition of Immigrant by Merriam-Webster

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/immigrant

Definition of immigrant. : one that immigrates: such as. a : a person who comes to a country to take up permanent residence. b : a plant or animal that becomes established in an area where it was previously unknown.

I didn't "come to this country"....I was born in this country. I'm as much a life-long resident as any Native American WHO WAS BORN HERE And how did they "walk in here from Asia"....did they all know how to walk on water?

You really should take a break. You're evidently getting senile.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Dawg said:
This is what you defend:
https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/13/pare...plastic-bag-wearing-short-sleeved-top-9197921
Surely you've read what they do to Queers!

Nope, I think that is a horrible thing.
But Leftists, as a general rule, vehemently support Muslims and excuse their violent behavior. Your side continually berates Christians and their faith but offers no criticism whatsoever when Muslims murder Christians or Jews and toss homosexuals off of buildings or set them on fire, just for being homosexuals. Why is that?

Colorforms

Senator
He didn't use their "names" in his original racist tweet, but any idiot would know who he was talking about. And he knew nothing about them...OBVIOUSLY thinking they were all immigrants. Go back to where you came from, he said. But the cons still claim he meant where their ancestors came from. They know better...any child could comprehend his words. But they always make excuses for their Messiah.
"SHOW ME WHERE HE NAMED THENM" we get. Well I did just that. He named them at his hate rally last night....and he also made disparaging comments on all of them. YET...he went on and on about one of them throwing the F bomb regarding him or his presidency. HOW DARE SHE USE THAT FILTHY WORD....Can you imagine what would happen if I used that word? That "filthy, disgusting" word. LOLOL

Well, what did happen? He obviously gained more Trump toadys who love him for his womanizing, nastiness and his love for Dictators.

Cons...you elected the most disgusting, anti-American liar on the face of this earth.
What was God thinking when he chose this idiot?

BTW...watch his disgusting rally from last night. Watch him applaud for himself...stretch his neck back and forth to see all the idiots standing behind him, chanting his "SEND HER HOME" BS.
Watch him brag about himself...talk about the tax cuts that only helped the filthy rich and his idiot base stood there and chanted like a bunch of dolts, thinking he really did it for them, although none of them have seen the tax cut that he promised for the average man back during the 2018 election. That has been forgotten and forgiven by his toadys just like Mexico paying for the"TRUMP wall" he wants so badly. It didn't happen...it won't happen.

I didn't watch the whole rally. I just watched until he NAMED the women he was bashing. And long enough to see the women with their "Women Love Trump" signs standing behind him. They certainly must love P*ssy grabbers.

BTW...I did hear him say that when leaders come to the WH, Kings, Queens, Dictators (yes, Dictators) they congratulate him for our great economy. Oh...and he mentioned Kim un (how he has been the only Pres. with a good relationship with him) and Russia. SO PROUD of his anti-American buddies. Amazing.

Oh here you go Phat....now where's your apology you promised? He has mentioned them by their names because fools support his racism...gave him the "all Clear". Shameless.

So apparently you're any idiot?

It doesn't seem to matter whether Trump names them or not, fascists are going to label him a racist none the less. So who cares who he meant, he's still right.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Of course I'm not Native American. But I'm not an "immigrant". I was born in America just like the Native Americans were. And no....you have NOT seen my picture and you aren't even allowed to LIE about that here. Get a life and get a CLUE. Here is the definition of "immigrant"...Learn to read and comprehend.
Immigrant | Definition of Immigrant by Merriam-Webster

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/immigrant

Definition of immigrant. : one that immigrates: such as. a : a person who comes to a country to take up permanent residence. b : a plant or animal that becomes established in an area where it was previously unknown.

I didn't "come to this country"....I was born in this country. I'm as much a life-long resident as any Native American WHO WAS BORN HERE And how did they "walk in here from Asia"....did they all know how to walk on water?

You really should take a break. You're evidently getting senile.

Native Americans walked her from Asia and you just proved how uneducated you are. Senile is Pelosi.

https://time.com/3964634/native-american-origin-theory/

So tell readers how blacks born here are African-Americans and Latinos Mexican-Americans__________GO (are you calling sensible don a liar)

Nothing Trump said was Racist or Sexist-----topic

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cheney-says-trumps-attack-on-congresswomen-isnt-about-race/ar-AAEExuK?ocid=spartandhp

Last edited:

kaz

Small l libertarian
Cons...you elected the most disgusting, anti-American liar on the face of this earth.
What was God thinking when he chose this idiot?
Once again the party who's whole anti-Trump meltdown agenda is based on misquotes and lies calling anyone a liar is classic.

Tell me how this is Nazi Germany in the 1930s again, liar.

Or explain how every supposed racist Trump statement you trot out is a misquote.

Or how you think that Mueller doesn't know what his own report says when you read it and find that Mueller's team did find evidence of collusion when they said they didn't.

You wouldn't know truth if it bit you in the ass

EatTheRich

President
Even if they are the same, you know, race as you are????
No one does that to natural-born citizens of their own race. If they did, the comment wouldn’t even be comprehensible. The reason it “makes sense” when people like Trump say it to natural-born citizens of a different race is the implication that those natural-born citizens don’t “really” come from this country the way whites do.

EatTheRich

President
Dawg said:
This is what you defend:
https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/13/pare...plastic-bag-wearing-short-sleeved-top-9197921
Surely you've read what they do to Queers!

But Leftists, as a general rule, vehemently support Muslims and excuse their violent behavior. Your side continually berates Christians and their faith but offers no criticism whatsoever when Muslims murder Christians or Jews and toss homosexuals off of buildings or set them on fire, just for being homosexuals. Why is that?
Not true at all. The left has led the resistance to conservative Islamism.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
So apparently you're any idiot?

It doesn't seem to matter whether Trump names them or not, fascists are going to label him a racist none the less. So who cares who he meant, he's still right.
He has proven to be a racist by his own words and his own past actions. He owns it. You're just a Trump Toady who will defend his actions no matter what.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Native Americans walked her from Asia and you just proved how uneducated you are. Senile is Pelosi.

https://time.com/3964634/native-american-origin-theory/

So tell readers how blacks born here are African-Americans and Latinos Mexican-Americans__________GO (are you calling sensible don a liar)

Nothing Trump said was Racist or Sexist-----topic

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cheney-says-trumps-attack-on-congresswomen-isnt-about-race/ar-AAEExuK?ocid=spartandhp
Why did you say that I'm an "Immigrant"? Do you know the definition of "Immigrant"?
Probably not...you just live on this site racking up 130,000 plus posts and half of them make no sense.