• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"I don't know when it was, but it can't be long"

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Surfing the web, I saw this picture of The Donald, and the quote in my subject line was from evangelical faith leader Dr. Dobson.

I thought at first, they were talking about the size of his fingers and he was upset, as I could see by that picture, the change in "The Donald" but had no idea what brought that change about until I read that he accepted Christ and now is a bonafide Born Again Christian.
http://www.charismanews.com/politics/elections/58042-dr-james-dobson-donald-trump-has-accepted-Christ

Musta been REALLY REALLY recent, because 9 days or so ago he didn't sound very "Christian" talking about "Killing" a "sonofab*tch". I kinda doubt a new holier than thou "Christian" would spew the venom The Donald was spewing at a rally less than 10 days ago:

But then maybe it was between the 17th and today that he saw the light??

His tweet this morning says he's still a childish, 'petulant'(PJ cons love that word) POS, but hey...when reading some of the posts of those here who tout their Christianity, he fits right into their little groove. I did get a kick out of the tweets to him after his childish attempt to slime Hillary this morning.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/747098691492786176

If he's devoted to Christ or anyone besides himself, then I'm Mother Teresa reincarnated.

BobbyT

Governor
Surfing the web, I saw this picture of The Donald, and the quote in my subject line was from evangelical faith leader Dr. Dobson.

I thought at first, they were talking about the size of his fingers and he was upset, as I could see by that picture, the change in "The Donald" but had no idea what brought that change about until I read that he accepted Christ and now is a bonafide Born Again Christian.
http://www.charismanews.com/politics/elections/58042-dr-james-dobson-donald-trump-has-accepted-Christ

Musta been REALLY REALLY recent, because 9 days or so ago he didn't sound very "Christian" talking about "Killing" a "sonofab*tch". I kinda doubt a new holier than thou "Christian" would spew the venom The Donald was spewing at a rally less than 10 days ago:

His tweet this morning says he's still a childish, 'petulant'(PJ cons love that word) POS, but hey...when reading some of the posts of those here who tout their Christianity, he fits right into their little groove. I did get a kick out of the tweets to him after his childish attempt to slime Hillary this morning.

If he's devoted to Christ or anyone besides himself, then I'm Mother Teresa reincarnated.
LOL, that dude takes pandering to whole new heights. I can see lying to voters to get votes, every politician does that to some extent. Trump lies to God to get votes!

Jen

Senator

If you are at all familiar with the life of Jesus, you know that he spewed venom toward the religious people of that era .....the pharisees ........more than once, as did the Apostle Paul - spew venom at evil-doers. It is decidedly NOT an un-Christian thing to "spew venom" toward evil people and evil acts. Jesus did it.

This idea that in order to be a "good Christian" one must be nicey nice all the time is a lie made up by (this time around) Leftists who want to shut Christians up by laying a guilt trip on them.

Christians, including Trump, have no reason to feel guilty for calling bad acting exactly what it is. Foolish Leftists laying out that guilt trip are going to be tripping over it themselves. Morons.

BobbyT

Governor
If you are at all familiar with the life of Jesus, you know that he spewed venom toward the religious people of that era .....the pharisees ........more than once, as did the Apostle Paul - spew venom at evil-doers. It is decidedly NOT an un-Christian thing to "spew venom" toward evil people and evil acts. Jesus did it.

This idea that in order to be a "good Christian" one must be nicey nice all the time is a lie made up by (this time around) Leftists who want to shut Christians up by laying a guilt trip on them.

Christians, including Trump, have no reason to feel guilty for calling bad acting exactly what it is. Foolish Leftists laying out that guilt trip are going to be tripping over it themselves. Morons.
You think Trump is a Christian? Hahahahahahahaha.

Caroljo

Senator

When we call out someone like this, we're bashed on for "judging" others. What they don't get is, we're not supposed to judge others 'unfairly'....we ARE expected to judge others according to their deeds. If what we have judged others on is the truth, then there's nothing wrong with that. But some (unbelievers) think they know more. We know better.

Jen

Senator
When we call out someone like this, we're bashed on for "judging" others. What they don't get is, we're not supposed to judge others 'unfairly'....we ARE expected to judge others according to their deeds. If what we have judged others on is the truth, then there's nothing wrong with that. But some (unbelievers) think they know more. We know better.
They try to bash us with our own religion - that they know nothing about. It's just not going to work. They are done.

D

Deleted member 21794

Wow, what an incredible tirade. Why do you hate Christians so much?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
And who the HELL are you to say who are Unbelievers, and who are truly Christians. Just because some say they are, it means diddly squat. I haven't seen one single thing about Trump that is Christian-like. Can you name anything about him that points to him being a Christian? You come on this forum and pretend to be holier than thou,...you and a few of your pals. Yet there's nothing to indicate that from your posts...your conniving with others against certain posters, your penchant for calling others out for what they do while preaching your Christianity.

It's not only the venom he spews toward everyone who doesn't kiss his ass, it's the things he has done during his life that has affected others. I don't care whether the person I vote for is a Christian or not...but when people USE Christianity as a means to get what they want and to hurt others, then they are nothing but FAKES. So take your fricken pedestal somewhere else. You don't fool anyone except those just like you here.

Jen

Senator
Oh Jen...you know damn good and well the size of his fingers upsets him and that has been proven. He's been fighting that stigma against him for a quarter of a century.
Because you say so?
Because you say he "looked upset"?
Frankly, Nina...................I don't care about his fingers or any other part of his body and how they correspond to each other. It only comes to mind (momentarily) when you mention it - and you seem to mention it a LOT.
And Nina, what's on your mind........... isn't something I care much about either.

D

Deleted member 21794

I hate FAKES. And there are plenty of them. If your ears burn, so be it.
Huh? Aren't YOU the person who apparently used a fake pic for YEARS????

As for ears burning, don't flatter yourself. You are nothing more than entertainment and yet another to feel very fortunate (fortunate I don't have the afflictions you seem to be suffering with).

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You think Trump is a Christian? Hahahahahahahaha.
Carol thinks so. Jen Thinks so...it must be true. Oh...and Obama was sent here to test us as to what we'll do when the REAL anti-Christ comes. Yep...just ask Carol. And we KNOW how Christian-like they are. I'm wondering that if people really are Christians, why they feel it necessary to tout it? Makes one think they are faking it. That's why I think Trumpis isn't worth as much money as he claims. He sure doesn't want to show his income tax returns. OR...is he Crooked Don??

D

Deleted member 21794

Oh Jen...you know damn good and well the size of his fingers upsets him and that has been proven. He's been fighting that stigma against him for a quarter of a century.
Huh? If it upset him, he wouldn't bring it up in public, Einstein. If it actually bothered him, why on Earth would he admit it?

You should really think things through before you post.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Because you say so?
Because you say he "looked upset"?
Frankly, Nina...................I don't care about his fingers or any other part of his body and how they correspond to each other. It only comes to mind (momentarily) when you mention it - and you seem to mention it a LOT.
And Nina, what's on your mind........... isn't something I care much about either.
Find one time that I "mention" what you are talking about here, liar. I've talked about his "fingers".....you and others who kiss his ass talk about what it means to you. I don't think it's seemly of you to focus on that, Jen, then accuse others of it. It comes to mind (momentarily???) why? I mentioned his fingers...evidently you have your mind in the gutter.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Carol thinks so. Jen Thinks so...it must be true. Oh...and Obama was sent here to test us as to what we'll do when the REAL anti-Christ comes. Yep...just ask Carol. And we KNOW how Christian-like they are. I'm wondering that if people really are Christians, why they feel it necessary to tout it? Makes one think they are faking it. That's why I think Trumpis isn't worth as much money as he claims. He sure doesn't want to show his income tax returns. OR...is he Crooked Don??

the muzzys sure like to tout their religion...

hell,,,they tout mass numbers of people to death everyday!