• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I Don't Trust Hillary Clinton

Randy71

Council Member
Because of the allegations that have come out against Hillary Clinton, she's a person who I don't trust.
Hillary's supporters don't want me to tell you this but I must.
Because of these allegations, I can't and won't trust her to run this country.
If I was a politician who was facing such allegations, people wouldn't vote for me.
I don't trust Hillary to be in The Oval Office.
She shouldn't be elected, I firmly believe this.
If you're going to vote for her, you have that right but what I've said had to be mentioned.
I don't think that Hillary Clinton is trustworthy and I have to bring that to people's attention.untitled.png

Caroljo

Senator
Anyone with any morals or love for this country wouldn't vote for her. I don't support Trump either (or most of them!).

Jen

Senator
Anyone who is paying attention and who believes that integrity is important would come to the same conclusions you've come to, Randy71.

Sadly, many Democrats have no integrity and they don't care that Hillary has knowingly engaged in criminal activity.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Because of the allegations that have come out against Hillary Clinton, she's a person who I don't trust.
Hillary's supporters don't want me to tell you this but I must.
Because of these allegations, I can't and won't trust her to run this country.
If I was a politician who was facing such allegations, people wouldn't vote for me.
I don't trust Hillary to be in The Oval Office.
She shouldn't be elected, I firmly believe this.
If you're going to vote for her, you have that right but what I've said had to be mentioned.
I don't think that Hillary Clinton is trustworthy and I have to bring that to people's attention.View attachment 30144
"...I can't and won't trust her to run this country." I will.

"I don't trust Hillary to be in The Oval Office." I do.

"She shouldn't be elected, I firmly believe this." I firmly believe she should.

"I don't think that Hillary Clinton is trustworthy..." I do.