• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I escaped Nazi Germany. I see its ideology alive in America today

A warning by a man who escaped the Nazis.

-------

I was born in Munich, Germany, in 1920. I lived there during the rise of the Nazi Party and left for the U.S.A. in 1938.

The main elements of the Nazi regime were the suppression of dissent, the purging of the dissenters and undesirables, the persecution of communists, Jews and homosexuals and the ideal of the Aryans as the master race.

What we see now in our country is very similar to the early days of the Nazi rule in Germany:
The Neo-Nazis and the KKK have become more prominent and get recognition in the press. We are all familiar with Trump's remarks against all Muslims and all Mexicans. But there has not been anything as alarming as the appointment of Steve Bannon as Trump's chief strategist. Bannon has, apparently, made anti-Semitic remarks for years, has recently condemned Muslims and Jews, and he and Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, the pick as national security advisor, advocate the political and cultural superiority of the white race. At the same time Trump is trying to control the press.

Thus the entire Nazi ideology is in place already in and around the new government. How far will it get? We can hope that our government of checks and balances will be more resistant than the Weimar Republic was. Don't count on it.
http://kuow.org/post/i-escaped-nazi-germany-i-see-its-ideology-alive-america-today
Please. All the Obama administration's anti-Semitism, including appointment of known Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood supporters to cabinet-level positions, didn't bother this guy, but Trump does? What a load of bullshit. The DNC needs to hire better propagandists...

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Obama will be leaving office soon -- try not to worry about the comparisons.

Incoming President Trump more aptly fits the descriptions. Trump is a big fan of Hitlers. His first wife stated he kept a book of speeches by Hitler in his cabinet.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8
other than how close she was and what Kitty said I see no comparison to hitler anymore and BTW obama gone yet he's still doing things that might get us into a war. The point is your guy is repeating word for word what Kitty said about obama.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Please. All the Obama administration's anti-Semitism, including appointment of known Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood supporters to cabinet-level positions, didn't bother this guy, but Trump does? What a load of bullshit. The DNC needs to hire better propagandists...
Something about Trump must be more reminiscent re: the style/qualities of Hitler than with President Obama. The writer in the piece must see it too. But I do definitely see Trump as a bully, that much is for certain.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Something about Trump must be more reminiscent re: the style/qualities of Hitler than with President Obama. The writer in the piece must see it too. But I do definitely see Trump as a bully, that much is for certain.
againb this is old news started with obama years. why do you believe it now and not then?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
againb this is old news started with obama years. why do you believe it now and not then?
Trump acts superior in everything he undertakes. His arrogance is apparent at all times.
He thinks he knows it all -- this is scary.
I didn't see this trait in President Obama.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Trump acts superior in everything he undertakes. His arrogance is apparent at all times.
He thinks he knows it all -- this is scary.
I didn't see this trait in President Obama.
You didn't see it because you didn't want to see it. You could take the word Trump out of what you just wrote and insert obama and t would be on target.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
It's probably because we have opposing viewpoints on the required qualities/traits of a good President.
Looks like you have low standards.obama has not shown to be a good leader and [Unwelcome language removed] don't bring up because it's his race. The only thing about his race was your only weapon to defend him with. If people point out the obvious and their is no defense cry racist. it's been this way for 8 yrs.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Looks like you have low standards.obama has not shown to be a good leader and [Unwelcome language removed] don't bring up because it's his race. The only thing about his race was your only weapon to defend him with. If people point out the obvious and their is no defense cry racist. it's been this way for 8 yrs.
President Obama didn't come into office with a surplus like his predecessor, republican President Bush.
Bush changed all of that with his Iraqi war that was off the books.
President Obama has done wonders cleaning up Bush's messes/blunders.
Without his capabilities/leadership we were headed for a depression type era -- he prevented it. Everything improved across the board... except for the lack of cooperation by the repubs.
History will be kind to him whether you like it or not. :)

President Obama didn't come into office with a surplus like his predecessor, republican President Bush.
Without his capabilities/leadership we were headed for a depression type era -- he prevented it. Everything improved across the board... except for the lack of cooperation by the repubs.
I highly doubt that, unless history is willing to ignore the worst refugee crisis since World War Two, and eight solid years of warfare, bloodshed, and terrorism.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Bush didn't come into a surplus either you were lied to that clinton had a surpus and you believed it.
obama has done wonders?
We had the slowest recovery ever.
the GDP NEVER GOT OVER 2.0 LOWEST OF ANY PRESIDENT.
Record number on food stamps
93 million Americans out of the work force
a divided America
More police deaths under obama than any time in history
More terrorist attacks on American soil than any time in history.
Lost an Ambassador that hadn't happen since Carter
More people getting benefits than we have taxpayers.
jobs are no where near what they were while Bush was president the real unemployment numbers are around 15%
.1 in 5 families no one has a job.

Which was in existence before he became president.
The eight solid years of war, bloodshed, and terrorism we endured between 2008 and 2016 happened before Obama was president? The ISIS reign of terror beginning in 2012 happened before Obama was president? The Syrian refugee crisis happened before Obama was president. Interesting theory...just when do you believe Obama was president?