• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I excercised myy second amendment rights again yesterday.

fairsheet

Senator
Where I come from, "car-proud" OR "gun-proud" old men are pathetic. You're especially so, since you were such a vociferous hater on "Guvmint Motors" and here you are, proudly posing in front of your product of Guvmint Motors.

Funny...my erstwhile boss - a GOP through and through - was taken aback by Guvmint Motors as well. So...he traded in his Escalade for a top-of-the-line Mercedes - not the G-Wagen, but whatever their more modern high-end unit is. A coupla years later, in a beer-fueled moment, he admitted that that he liked that Cadillac a lot more than he did the Mercedes!

Give him credit though...at least he's man enough to back up his initial bloviations and hasn't tried weaseling his way back into a Cadillac in hopes that no one will notice!

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Where I come from, "car-proud" OR "gun-proud" old men are pathetic.
As I read more and more of your posts, wherever you come from is pretty pathetic. Cut'n'run is cowardly behavior. Hiding behind one's keyboard and refusing to back up one's accusations is cowardly behavior.

You made a wild accusation against another member, then, when that member offered to step up to the challenge, you ran like a coward. Now, despite evidence proving you wrong, you are not man enough to admit your error or even apologize, but offer further accusations. You, sir, are what is worst in the Left Wing point of view; a coward and an unrepentant liar.

fairsheet

Senator
As I read more and more of your posts, wherever you come from is pretty pathetic. Cut'n'run is cowardly behavior. Hiding behind one's keyboard and refusing to back up one's accusations is cowardly behavior.

You made a wild accusation against another member, then, when that member offered to step up to the challenge, you ran like a coward. Now, despite evidence proving you wrong, you are not man enough to admit your error or even apologize, but offer further accusations. You, sir, are what is worst in the Left Wing point of view; a coward and an unrepentant liar.

Something tells me you may be a little more obsessed with your own "member", than you should be in a public forum.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Something tells me you may be a little more obsessed with your own "member", than you should be in a public forum.
Joke all you like, but your cowardice is clear for all to see. Why didn't you apologize to Sgt Staples or take him up on his offer of a bet?

fairsheet

Senator
Joke all you like, but your cowardice is clear for all to see. Why didn't you apologize to Sgt Staples or take him up on his offer of a bet?
Some old fart is bloviating about his car and I'm supposed apologize? I know you're too car-stupid to know that his photo doesn't show a 392, but I'm sure as hell not going to pretend otherwise, just so's to make you feel better about your member!

fairsheet

Senator
Some old fart is bloviating about his car and I'm supposed apologize? I know you're too car-stupid to know that his photo doesn't show a 392, but I'm sure as hell not going to pretend otherwise, just so's to make you feel better about your member!

Here ya go........

For what it's worth, the SE is the old fart's version. The 392 is the one the poster's lying about....

fairsheet

Senator

So Max...I'm not seeing an apology for the fact of your being hornswoggled by "Sgt."? The poor sap is a very well-known liar, but you've presumed to squat yourself in this forum on short notice, and bray you and your member as all that?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
So Max...I'm not seeing an apology for the fact of your being hornswoggled by "Sgt."? The poor sap is a very well-known liar, but you've presumed to squat yourself in this forum on short notice, and bray you and your member as all that?
Prove I've been hornswaggled, Mr. Cut'n'Run. He posted pictures. All you've done is accuse, name-call and run.

fairsheet

Senator
Prove I've been hornswaggled, Mr. Cut'n'Run. He posted pictures. All you've done is accuse, name-call and run.
I posted you documentation as to the difference between an old man's SE and the 392 that the old man lied that he owned. That's not good enough for you? Note by the way, that I was willing to let the old goat's lie go, until you waded into it! Note also, that the old man hasn't signed back on to cop to his rather embarrassing lie.

Hey...some of you take pride in your knowledge of gun arcanity! But, maybe don't think you can piss one over on me as to cars!

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I posted you documentation as to the difference between an old man's SE and the 392 that the old man lied that he owned. That's not good enough for you? Note by the way, that I was willing to let the old goat's lie go, until you waded into it! Note also, that the old man hasn't signed back on to cop to his rather embarrassing lie.

Hey...some of you take pride in your knowledge of gun arcanity! But, maybe don't think you can piss one over on me as to cars!
If you were so confident in being right, why did you cut'n'run?

Where I come from, "car-proud" OR "gun-proud" old men are pathetic. You're especially so, since you were such a vociferous hater on "Guvmint Motors" and here you are, proudly posing in front of your product of Guvmint Motors.

Funny...my erstwhile boss - a GOP through and through - was taken aback by Guvmint Motors as well. So...he traded in his Escalade for a top-of-the-line Mercedes - not the G-Wagen, but whatever their more modern high-end unit is. A coupla years later, in a beer-fueled moment, he admitted that that he liked that Cadillac a lot more than he did the Mercedes!

Give him credit though...at least he's man enough to back up his initial bloviations and hasn't tried weaseling his way back into a Cadillac in hopes that no one will notice!
Chrysler is owned by Fiat; is a limited liability corporation. The government has no stake in Chrysler and the loan was fully repaid, unlike General motors. AND why should I deny myself what is undoubtable one of the best deals in muscle cars to ever be produced?

First you call ME a liar, say I never bought a 2015 Challenger, and now you are calling me pathetic for still liking Muscle cars and collecting firearms. I also live in a 3000 foot log home on six acres in the blue ridge mountains; guess I'm stupid for doing that too. Sounds like you've got a bit of the jealousy bug up your rectum.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Chrysler is owned by Fiat; is a limited liability corporation. The government has no stake in Chrysler and the loan was fully repaid, unlike General motors. AND why should I deny myself what is undoubtable one of the best deals in muscle cars to ever be produced?

First you call ME a liar, say I never bought a 2015 Challenger, and now you are calling me pathetic for still liking Muscle cars and collecting firearms. I also live in a 3000 foot log home on six acres in the blue ridge mountains; guess I'm stupid for doing that too. Sounds like you've got a bit of the jealousy bug up your rectum.
I just laugh at your constant whining about the economy.

Here ya go........

For what it's worth, the SE is the old fart's version. The 392 is the one the poster's lying about....

You are making a fool of yourself again. I have the RT Scat Pack model which is a poor man's SRT. It has the same engine and drive train (6.4 Litre 392 CID Hemi with 485 HP and 475 Ft lbs torque.) The difference is that it has 4 piston brakes rather than 6, cloth rather than leather interior, and doesn't have the variable suspension. I starts around 8 grand less than the SRT. If you look at the wheels on my car, you will find that they ONLY come on the Scat Pack, not on the 6 cylinder SE or the 5.7 Litre RT.
028 (1280x960).jpg