• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I feel really bad for all the liberals

Ms. Truth

Council Member
I hope the Liberals take back the Democratic Party from the Leftist Progressives, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Liberals were tolerant. Tolerance has been gone from the Democratic Party for a long time now............... Leftists are angry, bitter, intolerant and (using the definition without the nationalist part) fascist..... dogmatic to their rule set.
I may believe in a different route for our nation than you do but that doesn't mean I need to go around calling people Nazi's.

I believe in honest discourse about the issues and while neither of us will get what we want we can at least compromise to move the nation forward.

It is sad what my party has become but it won't last forever.

Jen

Senator
I may believe in a different route for our nation than you do but that doesn't mean I need to go around calling people Nazi's.

I believe in honest discourse about the issues and while neither of us will get what we want we can at least compromise to move the nation forward.

It is sad what my party has become but it won't last forever.
The word "nazi" was not mentioned in my post. Not sure why you brought it up.

I used the word fascism. Definition: Fascism is a form of government which is a type of one-party dictatorship.

The Progressive Democrats refused to accept Donald Trump as our president. They had "insurance " that they thought would keep him from winning the election.When he won, they started doing everything in their power to take him down. The Progressive Democrats fit this definition of Fascism. There are parts of fascism the Democrats do not embrace, but their insistence on one-party dictatorship is very obviously there.

The Democrats never accepted Bush as president and will never accept Trump. They will accept no president as rightfully there unless he is a Democrat. Fascist behavior.

And the reason you know all of this is because it was investigated.

Duh
No, not really. None of that was revealed during the Mueller investigation, which was itself a con job by the Democrats aimed at taking down a sitting president simply because they didn't want him to be president. The things Jen mentioned were revealed during peripheral, informal investigations by people who were targeted by the Mueller scam, or the defenders of those people.