• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic".

write on

Senator

He said that.

And now we're going to read right wingers defend that blatant lie- among the other 18,000+ lies.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
And some more from Dr Bone Spurs....

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” (CNBC)

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.” (Fox News)

February 10: “A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat—as the heat comes in.” (Bloomberg)

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock market starting to look very good to me.” (Twitter)

February 26: “It’s going very substantially down, not up… The 15 within a couple of days, is going to be down to zero.” (CNN)

February 27: “It’s going to disappear one day, it’s like a miracle.” (Twitter)

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.” (Wired)

March 6: “I didn’t know people died from the flu.” (CNN)

March 6: “I like the numbers being where they are.” (Washington Post)

March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” (Twitter)

March 13: “I don’t take responsibility at all because we were given a set of circumstances and we were given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time.” (New York Times)

March 15: "It's a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of"

Mr. Friscus

Governor

He said that.

And now we're going to read right wingers defend that blatant lie- among the other 18,000+ lies.
You’re free to call him out on it, but it seems you don’t know what a lie is, as in the burden of proof. You’d have to know what he felt when he felt it.
Are you psychic?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
You’re free to call him out on it, but it seems you don’t know what a lie is, as in the burden of proof. You’d have to know what he felt when he felt it.
Are you psychic?

He probably has a pretty good idea of what Orange Foolius was thinking from his quotes taken shortly before he made that idiotic lie.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
And some more from Dr Bone Spurs....

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” (CNBC)

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.” (Fox News)

February 10: “A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat—as the heat comes in.” (Bloomberg)

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock market starting to look very good to me.” (Twitter)

February 26: “It’s going very substantially down, not up… The 15 within a couple of days, is going to be down to zero.” (CNN)

February 27: “It’s going to disappear one day, it’s like a miracle.” (Twitter)

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.” (Wired)

March 6: “I didn’t know people died from the flu.” (CNN)

March 6: “I like the numbers being where they are.” (Washington Post)

March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” (Twitter)

March 13: “I don’t take responsibility at all because we were given a set of circumstances and we were given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time.” (New York Times)

March 15: "It's a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of"
Your response: Joe Biden