• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I have achieved a heretofore unknown height at political Jack

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have my own ankle biter now. Actually not only my own ankle biter, but a second ankle biter too. I have two ankle biters.

they make me oh so happy when they bite my ankles in an acknowledgment of their inability to engage on the merits

Happy days

MrMike

Bless you all
I'll trade you my anklebiter (our resident screamer). She's worth two.

Wait a minute... it appears she bites lots of ankles, so might already be attached to yours too!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Wait a minute... it appears she bites lots of ankles, so might already be attached to yours too!
Can't you just let me enjoy the anklebiting for a little while before you co opt it

I haven't been this giddy since the gasbag days

Jen

Senator
I have my own ankle biter now. Actually not only my own ankle biter, but a second ankle biter too. I have two ankle biters.

they make me oh so happy when they bite my ankles in an acknowledgment of their inability to engage on the merits

Happy days
I have had several over the years that have come and gone. Right now I have a couple. Of course, there is that one special ankle biter that gets around to lots of ankles. ... ...

Jen

Senator

Yah. I mentioned her too............she really gets around.

LeilaniMP

Empress

Happy days

Yah. I mentioned her too............she really gets around.
Welcome to my world. :D

Her mouth is overly large...she gnaws on many ankles, at the same time...

Last edited: