• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I have been in conversation in a thread that...

... I thought warranted a thread of its own.

I then would start a thread submitting a thesis with no profanity, vulgarity, name calling, or what have you. I would simply @somebody(s) to call their attention to the conversation and those @somebody(s) would be edited out. Really? That one I really don't get.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

I then would start a thread submitting a thesis with no profanity, vulgarity, name calling, or what have you. I would simply @somebody(s) to call their attention to the conversation and those @somebody(s) would be edited out. Really? That one I really don't get.
Wait...wut?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

Great post.

BobbyT

Governor

Did you get called a name?

Wait...wut?
This is something that has happened to me a number of times in the past.

There'd be a thread. A point was made that was best made into a new thread. I'd write the top post and include @R123, @R456, @et_al and those @'s would be deleted from the post. As if it was a high crime to ask someone to comment on a thread by bringing their attention to it.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Actually the thread had screen shots of other posts in it. I had no idea what it was but it isn't top post material. Made no sense and I deleted it.