• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends...

Lex_D

Council Member
That if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, I will stop telling the truth about them.

What about it my Republican friends?

Jen

Senator
I have never told a lie about a Democrat.

But I have seen lies told about Republicans and repeated here.

So maybe your proposition is based on a false premise.

Lex_D

Council Member
But I have seen lies told about Republicans

I have never told a lie about a Democrat.

But I have seen lies told about Republicans and repeated here.

So maybe your proposition is based on a false premise.

Jen, please list lies,date of lies and whatever proof of lies.:rolleyes:

Dino

Russian Asset
Here's a better deal- how about we talk politics here, and you come up with an actual topic instead of retelling stale jokes?

Cicero

Mayor
On the contrary leftwingers are invited to tell the truth. It would be a welcome change of pace.

Lex_D

Council Member
On the contray

On the contrary leftwingers are invited to tell the truth. It would be a welcome change of pace.

Now why would we want to lie? The truth does far more harm to Republicans than lies could ever do. republicans remind me of a person I knew some years ago. He said he dien't care how many lies told on him-- it's the truth that hurts.

Dino

Russian Asset
heehee, tell that new strategy to Debbie Wasserman Schultz, she seems to need it.

Lex_D

Council Member
heehee

heehee, tell that new strategy to Debbie Wasserman Schultz, she seems to need it.

Now who is Debbie Wasserman Schultz? Wasserman and Schultz are both good German names -- but I, even with my German name can't recall ever hearing of her.

Dino

Russian Asset
Are you a Democrat? If so, you may be one informed enough to know who she is. But then again, I tend to overestimate the wattage of the political opposition.

Cicero

Mayor
She replaced Howard Dean as the head of the DNC. Her job is to be the official voice of the Democratic Party leadership . . . once she has been told what to think and when to think it. Fortunately since she has nothing between her ears but empty space she's fine with that. Unfortunately since she has nothing but empty space between her ears she DOES say whatever she is told to say. Lately she has been tromping all over Obama's wee little political willie.

Lex_D

Council Member
Uh- you mean the way Republicans repeat whatever Faux News, Rush and other air-heads always do? We dems never as a general rule walk in lock-step with party high-ups. This is why we never claim belonging to an organize party.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
First off, I'm not your friend and second, you will have to be standing up before you can stick you proposal where I suggest you stick it.

Lex_D

Council Member
Careful Jack

First off, I'm not your friend and second, you will have to be standing up before you can stick you proposal where I suggest you stick it.

Or else we Tennesseans will give Texas back to Mexico.

BTW just why would I want you for a friend? I'm friends with many Republicans-- even dateda few but would never want you as one.

Turn back the clock to the Alamo. Wish we could turn back the clock so our Mexican neighbors would have to deal with Texas politicans.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Or else we Tennesseans will give Texas back to Mexico.

BTW just why would I want you for a friend? I'm friends with many Republicans-- even dateda few but would never want you as one.

Turn back the clock to the Alamo. Wish we could turn back the clock so our Mexican neighbors would have to deal with Texas politicans.
Then don't make a post referencing Republicans and Friends. I doubt seriously that any Republican would be your friend.

Lex_D

Council Member
I can be friends with any decent person-- republican or not. So this I guess leave you out in the cold.

Our late city mayor and later county judge was republican. I list his sons as friends - but they are also good and decent Americans. Now go and drink Johnson and Bush Texas cool aid. Yes, Johnson would be republican today -- only wish he'd made the change back in the 1950's.