• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I have never, EVER, treated people according to their appearance,

Barbella

Senator
color of their skin, the way they dress (although I DO think pants below ass are stupid), height, weight, BMI, or even intelligence or lack thereof.

I don't think ANYONE deserves special treatment, one way or the other, based on any of the above. The ONE and ONLY thing that influences my opinion of others are their ACTIONS.

THEIR actions, no one else's. It's NOT "your mother's fault, or your father's, or you unhappy childhood's"... I've known many people who grew up dirt poor, under the most adverse conditions, and have led a good life that didn't require them to be bums, or criminals, or leeches. All it took was WANT, and DETERMINATION.

So please, "victims".... spare me your excuses. Your life will be exactly as YOU, and you alone, want it to be.

Colorforms

Senator
color of their skin, the way they dress (although I DO think pants below ass are stupid), height, weight, BMI, or even intelligence or lack thereof.

I don't think ANYONE deserves special treatment, one way or the other, based on any of the above. The ONE and ONLY thing that influences my opinion of others are their ACTIONS.

THEIR actions, no one else's. It's NOT "your mother's fault, or your father's, or you unhappy childhood's"... I've known many people who grew up dirt poor, under the most adverse conditions, and have led a good life that didn't require them to be bums, or criminals, or leeches. All it took was WANT, and DETERMINATION.

So please, "victims".... spare me your excuses. Your life will be exactly as YOU, and you alone, want it to be.
You're a better man than I, lady. I do judge people on their appearance. How they act, how they dress, how they present themselves. I am very judgmental. One thing I don't judge people on, however, is the color of their skin. If you smile at me, I don't care what color you are, I'll smile back. If you're cute, I may even offer you a drink.

Barbella

Senator
You're a better man than I, lady. I do judge people on their appearance. How they act, how they dress, how they present themselves. I am very judgmental. One thing I don't judge people on, however, is the color of their skin. If you smile at me, I don't care what color you are, I'll smile back. If you're cute, I may even offer you a drink.
Nah... the only thing I care about is that they're as clean as possible... LOL. Other than that, I really don't care... there are too many times when I, myself, am running around looking like a slob.....

BUT... I AM clean!

:D:D:D:D

Colorforms

Senator
Nah... the only thing I care about is that they're as clean as possible... LOL. Other than that, I really don't care... there are too many times when I, myself, am running around looking like a slob.....

BUT... I AM clean!

:D:D:D:D
I'm sure you're cute too.

Parents drilled it into me as soon as they could. Stand up straight, dress appropriately, use proper English, yada yada yada. Now I can't help but form opinions based on that.

I'm not hypercritical though, and personality makes up for a lot.

Barbella

Senator
I'm sure you're cute too.

Parents drilled it into me as soon as they could. Stand up straight, dress appropriately, use proper English, yada yada yada. Now I can't help but form opinions based on that.

I'm not hypercritical though, and personality makes up for a lot.
I apparently went the other way... my parents were very proper, as well... raised us kids to be good Germans...LOL

My two brothers turned out well... great jobs, proper gentlemen, always dressed well etc...

Me? Rebel without a cause. Emigrated to America, got divorced and then remarried (tsk tsk)... got involved in the horse business, and get sweaty and dirty on a regular basis, and loving it... LOL.

Colorforms

Senator
Sure I do, but that was a non sequitur.
Hardly. Neo-McCarthyists rarely if ever accuse each other of racism, no matter how much they engage in it. The only reason Hillary was accused was because she was running against Barry and Barry wanted to win.

I, on the other hand, actually believe that people should be treated equally no matter their skin color. So I am constantly accused of racism by you neo-McCarthyites. It's just a good thing that I could give a rats behind what you think.

Colorforms

Senator
I apparently went the other way... my parents were very proper, as well... raised us kids to be good Germans...LOL

My two brothers turned out well... great jobs, proper gentlemen, always dressed well etc...

Me? Rebel without a cause. Emigrated to America, got divorced and then remarried (tsk tsk)... got involved in the horse business, and get sweaty and dirty on a regular basis, and loving it... LOL.
Following your dreams. Good for you. I wish I had that kind of courage.

Spamature

President

You just posted a comment yesterday judging the parents of Brown on the way they dressed. You have constantly in the past posted photos with judgmental comment on the first lady about the way she dressed. What are you talking about ?