• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I have noticed....

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
...that other than a few die hard liberal types, the posts and threads here from liberal posters have declined sharply since the impeachment trial began.

My guess is even they realize the case is crap, and are avoiding discussing it like one would avoid Adam Schiff-for-brains or Nancy Pelosi at a dinner party.

...that other than a few die hard liberal types, the posts and threads here from liberal posters have declined sharply since the impeachment trial began.

My guess is even they realize the case is crap, and are avoiding discussing it like one would avoid Adam Schiff-for-brains or Nancy Pelosi at a dinner party.
It just gets old, we have been going round and round back and forth for like 4 months now. No one's mind has changed, we have all seen the same sh*t.
I would personally like to see some diversity amongst the thread subjects, but That's not really entirely up to me.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Not only crap, but the lead attorney for Trump just called Schiff a liar on the open senate floor

Can you believe that, deliberate omissions of testimony made by fact witnesses that were excluded in their presentation to the Senate.

Actual video of Schiff publicly swaying public opinion with regard to Donald Trump and the conspiracy theory with Russia. He stated that he had evidence oh, that he had seen evidence that would dare out the president's guilt.

A malicious attempt to sway public opinion. It's going to get hot in there in the coming week

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Not only crap, but the lead attorney for Trump just called Schiff a liar on the open senate floor

Can you believe that, deliberate omissions of testimony made by fact witnesses that were excluded in their presentation to the Senate.

Actual video of Schiff publicly swaying public opinion with regard to Donald Trump and the conspiracy theory with Russia. He stated that he had evidence oh, that he had seen evidence that would dare out the president's guilt.

A malicious attempt to sway public opinion. It's going to get hot in there in the coming week
Other than either being recalled, (Fat chance that being from Burbank Calif.) or ousted at the polls how do you get rid of him?

Are there consequences for being a blatant liar like he's been in the house?

voyager

4Q2247365
I don't thinks so. Looks to me like the right wing is getting more unrestrained as they build to their BIG ACQUITTAL after a fair trial. As for me I am enjoying the circus I said would happen as trump came down the escalator.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Other than either being recalled, (Fat chance that being from Burbank Calif.) or ousted at the polls how do you get rid of him?

A higher power than the ballot box has a plan

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Really, all the GOP has to do is who my homeboy Schiff's bug eyes lying interviews and testimony the past 3 years- and he will get laughed out of the House.

Any wonder why this dork failed as a lawyer ?

Jen

Senator

Democrats love and laud their blatant liars. They exist because of those liars.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Public shaming is out because it is absolutely impossible to embarrass a Democrat. Shiff has no clue that he is a joke and a clown and that over half the country considers him to be a stooge. The media, being stooges themselves, only serve to bolster his twisted self-image of himself.