• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I just wanted to share some personal good news

MaryAnne

Governor
Thank you and , yes I would love to teach children firearms safety , maybe I'll have to bite the bullet ( excuse the pun ) and get into the NRA's eddie eagle program. I have odd veiws on children and firearms because I know they have to have fun and be engaged and not have military type instruction. Safety is number one in my book and fun runs the close second.
Think of how much fun you can have teaching children.It is a thrill like not other because they remember you forever.

I could tell you about my first grade teacher and how she instilled confidence in me. She may be long gone now, but not in my memory.

I do wish you the very best in your endeaver and that it become a success for you.

The only time I ever shot a gun I was around 12 .Someone had a nail hanging on a string and asked me to try. I shot the string in too and rested on my laurels ever after!:eek:)

Huskyoverlord

Council Member
Think of how much fun you can have teaching children.It is a thrill like not other because they remember you forever.

I could tell you about my first grade teacher and how she instilled confidence in me. She may be long gone now, but not in my memory.

I do wish you the very best in your endeaver and that it become a success for you.

The only time I ever shot a gun I was around 12 .Someone had a nail hanging on a string and asked me to try. I shot the string in too and rested on my laurels ever after!:eek:)
damn why did you quit:) You are right is it rewarding to pass on the passion for a sport and I will look into trying to get into that.

Jen

Senator
Congrats, Huskyoverlord! That's great news!! And this thread is just full of good information.