• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I know who is the Enemy

Days

Commentator
Not destruction of the Christian European ethnic societies.
At the same time, what is that person talking about.... there were plenty of jews in Europe 100 years ago, hell there was plenty of jews in Europe 1000 years ago... she says Europe won't go back to the single ethnicity it had a century ago... wtf? Europe NEVER had that, not 100 years ago, not 1000 years ago, not 2000 years ago. crazy talk.

BobbyT

Governor
multicultural it is the same thing because this bring immigrants that are not Christian to Europe

So what? Europe didn't used to be Christian (in fact, Europe isn't "Christian," as it is not a Theocracy). Europe has been mostly Christian for a thousand or so years. Europe has been around considerably longer than that and so has been non-Christian far longer than it has been mostly Christian (and it survived!!). If people understand that humans are humans are humans, with substantially the same wants, needs, and desires, they won't be so frightened of people who don't share their religion, their ethnicity, or their culture. But scardey cats who fear the "other" will always be xenophobic and resistant to new ideas and ways of worshiping or celebrating. I feel sorry for those types because their lives could be so much richer with knowledge, understanding, and experience of things outside what they already know. I'm sorry if you're one of those scaredy cats, that must be a very unsettling way to go through life.

BobbyT

Governor
Oh good grief, seriously? The bankers again? Maybe you should bunker up and get off the net - so you can hide from these scary bankers and Rothschilds who want to implant you with an RFID chip. Oh, don't forget the tin foil hat - they could be listening to your thoughts.

At the same time, what is that person talking about.... there were plenty of jews in Europe 100 years ago, hell there was plenty of jews in Europe 1000 years ago... she says Europe won't go back to the single ethnicity it had a century ago... wtf? Europe NEVER had that, not 100 years ago, not 1000 years ago, not 2000 years ago. crazy talk.
Yes but there has never been a time that Jews have been shoved down out throats every five bloody mins before --- it is getting ridiculous, every time you turn on the TV every time you turn on the Radio --- it won't work here, it will backfire.

This is Spielberg --- Prof Dommergue warned him not too, he, Spielberg, is a fool.

https://archive.org/details/ALetterFromJewishFrenchDr.RogerDommerguePolaccoDeMenasceToStevens

So what? Europe didn't used to be Christian Europe has been mostly Christian for a thousand or so years. Europe has been around longer than that and so has been non-Christian longer than it has been mostly Christian (and it survived!!). If people understand that humans are humans are humans, with substantially the same wants, needs, and desires, they won't be so frightened of people who don't share their religion, their ethnicity, or their culture. But scaredy cats who fear the "other" will always be xenophobic and resistant to new ideas and ways of worshiping or celebrating. I feel sorry for those types because their lives could be so much richer with knowledge, understanding, and experience of things outside what they already know. I'm sorry if you're one of those scaredy cats, that must be a very unsettling way to go through life.
Some Xenos Need to Be Phobed

Sorry to puncture your hot-air balloon of courageous moral superiority, but only enemies of society want us to dance with wolves.

So what? Europe didn't used to be Christian (in fact, Europe isn't "Christian," as it is not a Theocracy). Europe has been mostly Christian for a thousand or so years. Europe has been around considerably longer than that and so has been non-Christian far longer than it has been mostly Christian (and it survived!!). If people understand that humans are humans are humans, with substantially the same wants, needs, and desires, they won't be so frightened of people who don't share their religion, their ethnicity, or their culture. But scardey cats who fear the "other" will always be xenophobic and resistant to new ideas and ways of worshiping or celebrating. I feel sorry for those types because their lives could be so much richer with knowledge, understanding, and experience of things outside what they already know. I'm sorry if you're one of those scaredy cats, that must be a very unsettling way to go through life.
Actually it is Christian because each of the European Countries, that were not under the communist cloud, have a State religion. Under the wing of State religions all other religions can nestle but the country is Protestant or Catholic or CofE or Orthodox or Lutheran, etc

Days

Commentator
Yes but there has never been a time that Jews have been shoved down out throats every five bloody mins before --- it is getting ridiculous, every time you turn on the TV every time you turn on the Radio --- it won't work here, it will backfire.

This is Spielberg --- Prof Dommergue warned him not too, he, Spielberg, is a fool.

https://archive.org/details/ALetterFromJewishFrenchDr.RogerDommerguePolaccoDeMenasceToStevens

the guy is absolutely right. they go around picking enemies and making enemies out of what should have been friends. You remember all the attacks on me because I posted about banking; well, duh, I was a banker posting in moneybox. I've grown up with and lived close to Jews all my life and never experienced in person the kind of attacks that I experience on the internet. Even the author of that letter needs to realize he isn't helping the cause labeling the 80 million Christians murdered in Russia by Bolshevism as "Goyim" (cattle). the snobbish boorish attitude that 6 million Jews lost to Nazi propaganda are to be hallowed while the 80 million Christians lost to Bolshevik propaganda are relegated to cattle. That's what creates anti-semitism, it is a common reaction to their widespread contempt of the gentiles. This has been going on in Eastern Europe for about 700 years. Hitler didn't start that battle, he tried to end it ... hence, the "final solution". The killing had been going on forever - on both sides - but that whole history is hidden from American eyes. Kazaria was at war with the Arabs to the south and the Rus to the north. The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is actually over a 1000 years old. It's not new. And the Kazarian empire that lasted a good 500 years was equal to the Roman empire in its time, was finally brought down by the Russian invasion ... those people carried hatred for Russian Christianity and eventually they got revenge... it didn't pop up out of no where in 1917. That whole history is hidden from Americans, unless they hunt it down on the internet. Without context, without even knowing the Kazarian empire existed, there's no understanding of who the Zionists are and what they are doing. There's a whole lot of lying going on, and there's a whole lot of deception and the rise of the Scythian requires a whole lot of subterfuge. the largest irony of which is this whole ridiculous game of going around screaming "anti-Semite" at people who are Semitic when the Kazarians are not Semitic. I'm not Semitic, though, I'm Kazarian.

the guy is absolutely right. they go around picking enemies and making enemies out of what should have been friends. You remember all the attacks on me because I posted about banking; well, duh, I was a banker posting in moneybox. I've grown up with and lived close to Jews all my life and never experienced in person the kind of attacks that I experience on the internet. Even the author of that letter needs to realize he isn't helping the cause labeling the 80 million Christians murdered in Russia by Bolshevism as "Goyim" (cattle). the snobbish boorish attitude that 6 million Jews lost to Nazi propaganda are to be hallowed while the 80 million Christians lost to Bolshevik propaganda are relegated to cattle. That's what creates anti-semitism, it is a common reaction to their widespread contempt of the gentiles. This has been going on in Eastern Europe for about 700 years. Hitler didn't start that battle, he tried to end it ... hence, the "final solution". The killing had been going on forever - on both sides - but that whole history is hidden from American eyes. Kazaria was at war with the Arabs to the south and the Rus to the north. The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is actually over a 1000 years old. It's not new. And the Kazarian empire that lasted a good 500 years was equal to the Roman empire in its time, was finally brought down by the Russian invasion ... those people carried hatred for Russian Christianity and eventually they got revenge... it didn't pop up out of no where in 1917. That whole history is hidden from Americans, unless they hunt it down on the internet. Without context, without even knowing the Kazarian empire existed, there's no understanding of who the Zionists are and what they are doing. There's a whole lot of lying going on, and there's a whole lot of deception and the rise of the Scythian requires a whole lot of subterfuge. the largest irony of which is this whole ridiculous game of going around screaming "anti-Semite" at people who are Semitic when the Kazarians are not Semitic. I'm not Semitic, though, I'm Kazarian.
'The final solution' was a Zionist term and referred to 'the home land', Israel as far as the Zionists were concerned, as far as the rest of the World was concerned it had yet not been decided where it would be.

Dommergue was being factious me thinks with his use of goyum - he is a Jew but not too fond of his kind and an admirer of Hitler.

Days

Commentator
'The final solution' was a Zionist term and referred to 'the home land', Israel as far as the Zionists were concerned, as far as the rest of the World was concerned it had yet not been decided where it would be.

Dommergue was being factious me thinks with his use of goyum - he is a Jew but not too fond of his kind and an admirer of Hitler.
I never knew that... see, no one uses it for that; or maybe they do, because what Hitler was doing was all part of the final solution for the Zionists.

I am not reacting to this guy's particular use of goyum, I am pointing at this whole altitude of superiority and being "chosen" that was and still is making enemies for the Kazarian Jews. You can see elements of that in the Israeli homeland policy.