• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I M P E A C H M E N T. YES!! (but no...)

Caroljo

Senator
They admitted it. The so-called redacted copy of the conversation....Asked for the FAVOR of investigating the Bidens. Can't get any plainer than that.
What did Trump hold over their heads if they wouldn't investigate the Biden's?? I read the entire conversation. Nowhere does he say 'or else' or anything like that. But hey....good old creepy Joe got a person fired (or else) and he bragged about it!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
What did Trump hold over their heads if they wouldn't investigate the Biden's?? I read the entire conversation. Nowhere does he say 'or else' or anything like that. But hey....good old creepy Joe got a person fired (or else) and he bragged about it!
This took place BEFORE they released the aid to Ukraine they had promised. Get a clue or STHU.

Caroljo

Senator
This took place BEFORE they released the aid to Ukraine they had promised. Get a clue or STHU.
It doesn't matter when it happened.....IT HAPPENED AND BIDEN BLACKMAILED THEM TO GET WHAT HE (AND HIS SON) WANTED. Did you understand that? Again, what did Trump hold over their heads if they didn't investigate them? NOTHING.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It doesn't matter when it happened.....IT HAPPENED AND BIDEN BLACKMAILED THEM TO GET WHAT HE (AND HIS SON) WANTED. Did you understand that? Again, what did Trump hold over their heads if they didn't investigate them? NOTHING.
What's the odds of 4 political families having kids working for Ukraine gas companies...……..Biden/Pelosi/Kerry and Romney...……………...hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That's simply false, but nice recitation of Trump's conspiracy that he was sooo hoping guys like you would fall for. And you did!!

Zzz. No. I have consistently called for trial...and proof

Good luck.

PS. More than one actor here is lying

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I already answered that, doofus. He held up the aid they were supposed to give them...the aid that was allotted for Ukraine. DUH!!! And do you have any proof rthat Biden blackmailed anyone or are you just pulling that out of your ample arse?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If/when Trump goes down, you'll be backing up so fast you'll stumble over your own feet. It will be a pleasure to watch.
Huh?

Please step out of your fiction.

I want him to go down.

I just want it to be reality based not the whimsy of the insane

If it's done right...oh so many will go down with. It will be spectacular.

Not quite there yet