• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I M P E A C H M E N T. YES!! (but no...)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Huh?

Please step out of your fiction.

I want him to go down.

I just want it to be reality based not the whimsy of the insane

If it's done right...oh so many will go down with. It will be spectacular.

Not quite there yet
After all the months of defending him, you NOW take another stance. If you can get anyone other than the PJ cons to buy that load of crap, you should apply for the position of Trump's personal lawyer after he finishes kicking Giuliani to the curb for doing his bidding.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
God, I hope not. I thought I was posting to you, as you are the one who trembled and cried when I wrote that naughty word.
It would be an Honor to be her Twin that you used as an insult...…….

"I thought" seems to be your biggest problem and I didn't tremble or cry and just pointed out new rules of insults as "stupid"...…….but...…."You're full of shit" is cool

Dismissed Missy

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
After all the months of defending him, you NOW take another stance. If you can get anyone other than the PJ cons to buy that load of crap, you should apply for the position of Trump's personal lawyer after he finishes kicking Giuliani to the curb for doing his bidding.

Zzz. I thought you screenshotted everything.

Go back and look.

My record is clear.

Prove it. That's all.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
it's no more or less a lie than the trump quid pro quo...

as it stands..there's a video of Biden bragging about it...

it's no more or less a lie than the trump quid pro quo...
Yes, it is. The Biden stuff is nothing more than a conspiracy theory fabricated for nothing but political reasons.
The Trump administration has admitted on several occasions to Quid Pro Quo
as it stands..there's a video of Biden bragging about it...
It's straight up dishonest to claim that video has anything to do with Hunter Biden.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it is. The Biden stuff is nothing more than a conspiracy theory fabricated for nothing but political reasons.
The Trump administration has admitted on several occasions to Quid Pro Quo

It's straight up dishonest to claim that video has anything to do with Hunter Biden.
I didnt say it has anything to do with Hunter biden.

I Isaid it is an example of quid pro quo... Fire that clown, and you'll get the billion dollars.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That's True. Too bad you need a conspiracy theory to get from "worked at burisma" to any wrong doing committed by either of the Bidens.
i'm not using any sort of conspiracy theory. I'm pointing out linear facts.

to bad you have to make shit up in it;s place.

it's no more or less wrong doing than trump furthering anti corruption efforts

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
All this " discussion" is mindless babble by the right, the main thing to take away is the lame stream media is reporting the facts, the open admission yesterday of Mickey - (he should not have worn that light colored suit that pisses the master off. ) So hundreds of millions of people see that open admission and mover on with that fact stored in their memory. There is no doubt 30 something percent will always vote for Trump no matter what and a small handful of prophets, thinkers on here will defend no matter what. Write all you want, insult all you want and you affect 10-15 people while the facts keep coming out. Why rush to impeachment when there is maybe 10% of the corruption exposed right now? Better question - why do the right wingers keep asking for impeachment?

Look if Biden's did wrong, throw them in jail, if Obama did wrong throw him jail, if Hillary did wrong throw it in jail. Then as soon as the cell door is locked throw the Trumps - Don, Donnie, Ivanka, Jared, - then Rudy, Mulvaney, Pompeo all in jail next to them for the same or worse actions - Agreed ?

i'm not using any sort of conspiracy theory. I'm pointing out linear facts.
That's how conspiracy theories work. They point out a couple facts in attempt to get you to "read between the lines".

Yes, Hunter Biden worked at Burisma, what of it?

it's no more or less wrong doing than trump furthering anti corruption efforts
Trump wasn't further anti-corruption efforts. He was furthering his own political campaign.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That's how conspiracy theories work. They point out a couple facts in attempt to get you to "read between the lines".

Yes, Hunter Biden worked at Burisma, what of it?

Trump wasn't further anti-corruption efforts. He was furthering his own political campaign.
no more or less a what of it that say...Don Jr meeting some russian in trump tower to discuss adoption issues. or Ivanka making ties in china despite tariff issues.

do you agree?

cause there was jack shit from you on those 'conspiracy theories'. but musing on Biden is a no, no in your book. correct?