• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I M P E A C H M E N T. YES!! (but no...)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You REALLY think that Don Jr. was meeting with the Russians about adoption?? LOL
Did you conveniently forget the FACT that they said they had dirt on Hillary and Don Jr said he'd "love" that. Why try to distort that meeting? Trump also lied about that meeting claiming he knew nothing about it, when he actually told his "team" what to say regarding it...that it was all about adoption. There's video coverage of that.
lovely.

Meanwhile the Mueller findings say different.

now what?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Didn't you watch or see a transcript of Mulvaney's presser yesterday?????? You go on as though you don't make excuses, yesterday, and today....HERE YOU GO AGAIN.
Stop pretending.
HERE YOU GO....Transcript (do you know the meaning of the word, transcript??) Maybe your toady President and his staff should be aware.

When someone hold up money for political purposes .....such as getting the "goods" on an opposing campaign or opponent to a foreign government, it is a quid pro quo. Mulvaney admitted that they "DO IT ALL THE TIME". Today, like you, he is backing away from his brash statements. But too late...they are recorded and the transcript is out. Here's a snippet from the transcript that shows there was a quid pro quo. He admitted he was asking a foreign country to dig up dirt on the DNC...(Trump also asked them as a FAVOR to investigate Biden and son, which they're trying desperately to deny.

And the president did not like that. I know [inaudible 00:21:11] long answer your question, but I’m still going. So those were the driving factors. Did he also mention to me in the past, the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that’s it. And that’s why we held up the money.

Mick Mulvaney: (21:25)
Now there was a report-

Reporter (M): (21:27)
So the demand for an investigation into the Democrats was part of the reason that he ordered to withhold funding to Ukraine?

Mick Mulvaney: (21:34)
The look back to what happened in 2016 certainly was part of the thing that he was worried about in corruption with that nation. And that is absolutely appropriate.

Reporter (M): (21:42)
Withholding the funding?

Mick Mulvaney: (21:43)
Yeah. Which ultimately then flowed.
By the way, there was a report that we were worried that if we didn’t pay out the money, it would be illegal. Okay. It would be unlawful. That is one of those things that has that little shred of truth in it that makes it look a lot worse than it really is. We were concerned about over at OMB about an impoundment, and I know I’ve just put half of you folks to bed, but Budget Control Impoundment Act of 1974 says if Congress appropriates money, you have to spend it. Okay. At least that’s how it’s interpreted by some folks. And we knew that that money either had to go out the door by the end of September or we had to have a really, really good reason not to do it. And that was the legality of the issue.

Reporter (M): (22:25)
But to be clear, what you just described is a quid pro quo. It is funding will not flow unless the investigation into into the Democratic server happened as well.

Mick Mulvaney: (22:35)
We do that all the time with foreign policy. We were holding up money at the same time for what was it? The Northern triangle countries. We were holding up aid at the Northern triangle countries so that they would change their policies on immigration. By the way, and this speaks to an important … I’m sorry? This speaks to important point because I heard this yesterday and I can never remember the gentleman who … Was it McKinney? Is that his name? I don’t know him. He testified yesterday. And if you go and if you believe the news reports, because we’ve not seen any transcripts of this. The only transcript I’ve seen was Sondland’s testimony this morning.

here ya go... Obama..threatening the withholding of funds from Nigeria..

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonob...y-bill-threatens-to-cut-off-aid/#7ad927194f7b

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
beeble babble...

am I only permitted to agree with those whom you approve of?
The ONLY people you agree with are the "other" Trumpies.
To tell you the truth, we don't need your palsy walsey BS, but we do expect a Mod to be fair. You seem to be like the Supreme Court. No term limitations.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
HERE YOU GO>>>>PHIL not following the rules he expects us to follow. OBAMA IS NOT THE SUBJECT. You delete post after post from others for not sticking to the subject...for derailing. YET...you do it all the time.
a. you should have come to the posters meeting. here's the new rules. good luck.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/new-updated-rules-as-a-result-of-our-chat-with-the-pj-users-everyone-read.125542/page-7#post-2555525

b. i delete very few posts. mostly personal attacks and vulgarity.

c. you lie. playing your pretend persecution games

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The ONLY people you agree with are the "other" Trumpies.
To tell you the truth, we don't need your palsy walsey BS, but we do expect a Mod to be fair. You seem to be like the Supreme Court. No term limitations.
that's a lie,
having a difference of opinion is healthy.
you dont have the capacity to handle disagreement productively so you make shit up.

i am more than fair. the moderation record here is crystal clear.

meanwhile...i'm not insane, therefor i dont have to assume a certain posture when i post..

i do however readily admit, i am a contrarian for sake of driving posting volume..

you see some of the hits i garner? not bad.

post a topic, dont tell lies about me in it...and we'll see how much we agree, or not. but you wont. you stick to making shit up..

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
a. you should have come to the posters meeting. here's the new rules. good luck.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/new-updated-rules-as-a-result-of-our-chat-with-the-pj-users-everyone-read.125542/page-7#post-2555525

b. i delete very few posts. mostly personal attacks and vulgarity.

c. you lie. playing your pretend persecution games
ODD...yesterday when I opened up my alert thing, the first 5 or 6 posts were from some "unknown individual" and it said that my post was deleted because it was not the subject of the thread. BUT you do that all the time.....bringing up Obama or whomever to cover Trump's arse.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
ODD...yesterday when I opened up my alert thing, the first 5 or 6 posts were from some "unknown individual" and it said that my post was deleted because it was not the subject of the thread. BUT you do that all the time.....bringing up Obama or whomever to cover Trump's arse.
what thread??

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
i do however readily admit, i am a contrarian for sake of driving posting volume..

post a topic, dont tell lies about me in it...and we'll see how much we agree, or not. but you wont. you stick to making shit up..
Nobody here is stupid enough to believe that. IF that was what you're doing, driving posting volume....why not DISS your crooked President instead of making excuses for everything he does. I guarantee that your 'friends' here who rate your posts very highly, and salivate over your love for Trump, would post in a negative way. You'd get lots of HITS...since that seems to be what you're here for. But you don't do that, and it's very easy to see why. That kind of "garnering" and bias has turned some very good posters away from this forum. And if you think that you can one day pretend you "like" certain Liberal candidates and the next day go back to your Trumpism, and we'll buy it...think again.
Those who moderate others should be honest. Shouldn't they??

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nobody here is stupid enough to believe that. IF that was what you're doing, driving posting volume....why not DISS your crooked President instead of making excuses for everything he does. I guarantee that your 'friends' here who rate your posts very highly, and salivate over your love for Trump, would post in a negative way. You'd get lots of HITS...since that seems to be what you're here for. But you don't do that, and it's very easy to see why. That kind of "garnering" and bias has turned some very good posters away from this forum. And if you think that you can one day pretend you "like" certain Liberal candidates and the next day go back to your Trumpism, and we'll buy it...think again.
Those who moderate others should be honest. Shouldn't they??
BS.
I dont know anyone here.

Good posters are always welcome.

I'm not going to repeat myself again... i dont like trump. didnt vote for him. couldnt care less that he goes to jail. etc.

do you need that in a different language? typed slower? what?

I dont give a shit what you think, because it's trite made up shit. I delete posts that violate the admins posted rules. that's it. you make up the rest.

my record is clear.. yous on the other hand is one rife with shit talking and disruption... so, again, blah ditty blah...

now off with you ...back to making stuff up...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
that's a lie,
having a difference of opinion is healthy.
you dont have the capacity to handle disagreement productively so you make shit up.

i am more than fair. the moderation record here is crystal clear.

meanwhile...i'm not insane, therefor i dont have to assume a certain posture when i post..

I just posted a thread about the TAPE stored in the safe server. You have anything to say about that?? Why doesn't Trump release it like he expected Obama to keep releasing proof of his birthplace?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well more dishonesty from you. You KNOW that all those "this post has been deleted" reminders in the alerts don't say which thread.

blah. go to your alerts....go to the bottom corner and hit 'show all'.

post the offending post reference here... i'll then try to go find it.

go on...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I just posted a thread about the TAPE stored in the safe server. You have anything to say about that?? Why doesn't Trump release it like he expected Obama to keep releasing proof of his birthplace?

i think we should hear it if one exists.

meanwhile, your cast of it is bullshit. the WH already explained why it is in a different server. you, however can only handle one interpretation...

why comment to you about it further?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The Mueller findings said that Don Jr. met with the Russians about ADOPTION?? LOL
You've got to be kidding.
huh?

not what i meant..

the mueller findings state clearly that neither trump or his team conspired with Russia.

boop.

closed.

see?

now, that doesnt mean i love trump. that me reciting fact to you.

boop.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
huh?

not what i meant..

the mueller findings state clearly that neither trump or his team conspired with Russia.

boop.

closed.

see?

now, that doesnt mean i love trump. that me reciting fact to you.

boop.
How is anyone to know what you MEAN? You talk in circles.