• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I M P E A C H M E N T. YES!! (but no...)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
WHAT?? Mulvaney said what he meant...that Trump did ask them to investigate the DNC and he also said that they do it all the time....hold out on money until they get whatever they want. He didn't mention Trump telling them to do him a favor and look into the Bidens. WHY NOT??? Why are they backtracking from something that they put in the "so called" transcript that was obviously redacted??

yes... in politics. not just by this administration.

i provided an example of obama having done it as well...in the administration of foreign policy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
BTW...did Obama withhold funds from Nigeria to get the goods on a political opponent? THAT is the problem...it's illegal to involve other countries in our elections and it was obviously just that. Why do you constantly bring up Obama or some other liberal to cover Trump's ample arse?
um, er, because Obama was the immediately preceding president... duh.

and, no, trump asked about the dnc servers..

who is covering.. see... again #ninafail. i'll say it again... impeach him.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
it's kind of like you missing the request to provide the links to the 'unknown poster' threads that you claimed were missing, or whatever..

waiting....
I can't find them. So...they are missing. How can anyone link something that isn't there any more?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
um, er, because Obama was the immediately preceding president... duh.

and, no, trump asked about the dnc servers..

who is covering.. see... again #ninafail. i'll say it again... impeach him.
OH is that true?? Did you miss the part where Trump talked about the Bidens??

Here you go...
According to the call summary, Mr. Trump told Zelensky, "There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that. So whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it...It sounds horrible to me."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-transcript-read-ukraine-president-phone-call-transcript-pdf-released-today-joe-biden-crowdstrike-2019-09-25/

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

Here you go...
According to the call summary, Mr. Trump told Zelensky, "There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that. So whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it...It sounds horrible to me."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-transcript-read-ukraine-president-phone-call-transcript-pdf-released-today-joe-biden-crowdstrike-2019-09-25/
You're right. It is horrible that Biden used his position as VP to stop the prosecutor investigating his son, Hunter. I'm pleased you see that.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Here you go...

Exactly.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
a. you should have come to the posters meeting. here's the new rules. good luck.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/new-updated-rules-as-a-result-of-our-chat-with-the-pj-users-everyone-read.125542/page-7#post-2555525

b. i delete very few posts. mostly personal attacks and vulgarity.

c. you lie. playing your pretend persecution games
All it takes is a few posters to ruin an entire board

Hmmm. All it takes is a few bad books to ruin an entire library

Do you also believe that it only takes a few Jews to ruin the entire board or even country?

Do you believe I need to think like you?

Really

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
All it takes is a few posters to ruin an entire board

Hmmm. All it takes is a few bad books to ruin an entire library

Do you also believe that it only takes a few Jews to ruin the entire board or even country?

Do you believe I need to think like you?

Really

Wtf are you babbling about?