• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I miss the nearly scandal free Obama era.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Now you are lying about what I posted ?

Dispute it or apologize.

Gowdy:
Asked whether Rice improperly unmasked Trump advisers or disclosed classified information to the media, Gowdy said that “there was nothing that came up in her interview that led me to conclude” that was the case.

“With a lot of specificity,” Rice “denied ever being a felonious dissemination of classified material. She could not have been more clear about that,” Gowdy said.

Gowdy also said that there is documentation about who requested unmaskings and why they did so.

Burr:

Burr: Nunes 'created' unmasking allegations against Rice

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes, and I'll wait to go through our full evaluation to see if there was anything improper that happened," Burr told CNN in comments reported after his committee interviewed Rice in a closed session on Friday.

Now you will either call both of them LIARS or you will apologize or you will by doing neither admit you that you have no credibility or honor.

But as far as I am concerned I have nothing left to say on the matter.
Shit or get off the pot. It's your choice.
this is hillarious Rice says she knows nothing about unmasking but comes back later and admits doing it? Maybe you should apologize to the world for being so ignorantly engulfed in support for the democrat establishment party.

EatTheRich

President
this is hillarious Rice says she knows nothing about unmasking but comes back later and admits doing it? Maybe you should apologize to the world for being so ignorantly engulfed in support for the democrat establishment party.
Can you show me where Rice said, "I know nothing about unmasking"? Perhaps that would help us understand your case better.

Colorforms

Senator
Both of those eras had people who were sent to prison, not Obama.

Just get a load of Bush. That would level of scandal would have never been allowed under Obama. You gopers would have been ranting to the rafters had it.

Executive Branch
Scooter Libby was a process charge. The only reason no one in the Obama administration went to prison is because his administration was as corrupt as he was.

Spamature

President
Scooter Libby was a process charge. The only reason no one in the Obama administration went to prison is because his administration was as corrupt as he was.
He wasn't the only person convinced and sentenced to jail in the bush admin. Had these been Obama people you would know everyone one of their names by heart because they would these convictions would have been repeated over and over again by the right and in the rw media. Yet you don't even have clue all of this took place under Bush.

Darleen A. Druyun was the Principal Deputy Undersecretary of the Air Force nominated by George W. Bush.[125] She pleaded guilty to inflating the price of contracts to favor her future employer, Boeing. In October 2004, she was sentenced to nine months in jail for corruption, fined $5,000, given three years of supervised release and 150 hours of community service. She began her prison term on January 5, 2005.[126] CBS News called it "the biggest Pentagon scandal in 20 years" and said that she pleaded guilty to a felon

Lester Crawford, Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, resigned after two months. He pleaded guilty to conflict of interest and received 3 years suspended sentence and fined $90,000 (2006)[

The Bernard Kerik nomination in 2004 as Secretary of Homeland Security was derailed by past employment of an illegal alien as a nanny, and other improprieties. On November 4, 2009, he pleaded guilty to two counts of tax fraud and five counts of lying to the federal government and was sentenced to four years in prison.

CIA Executive Director Kyle Foggo was convicted of honest services fraud in the awarding of a government contract and sentenced to 37 months in federal prison at Pine Knot, Kentucky. On September 29, 2008, Foggo pleaded guilty to one count of the indictment, admitting that while he was the CIA executive director, he acted to steer a CIA contract to the firm of his lifelong friend, Brent R. Wilkes.
[

Claude Allen, appointed as an advisor by President Bush (R) on Domestic Policy, was arrested for a series of felony thefts in retail stores. He was convicted on one count and resigned soon after

Felipe Sixto was appointed by President George W. Bush to be his Special Assistant for Intergovernmental Affairs as well as Duty Director at the Office of Public Liaison. He resigned a few weeks later on March 20, 2008 because of his misuse of grant money from the U.S. Agency for International Development when he had worked for the Center for a Free Cuba.[92] He was sentenced to 30 months in prison for stealing almost $600,000 for personal use

Scott Bloch
was appointed by President George W. Bush to head the United States Office of Special Counsel. On April 27, 2010, Bloch pleaded guilty to criminal contempt of Congress for "willfully and unlawfully withholding pertinent information from a House committee investigating his decision to have several government computers wiped ...."[95] On February 2, Magistrate Judge Deborah A. Robinson ruled that Bloch faces a mandatory sentence of at least one month in prison

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
He wasn't the only person convinced and sentenced to jail in the bush admin.

Darleen A. Druyun was the Principal Deputy Undersecretary of the Air Force nominated by George W. Bush.[125] She pleaded guilty to inflating the price of contracts to favor her future employer, Boeing. In October 2004, she was sentenced to nine months in jail for corruption, fined $5,000, given three years of supervised release and 150 hours of community service. She began her prison term on January 5, 2005.[126] CBS News called it "the biggest Pentagon scandal in 20 years" and said that she pleaded guilty to a felon

Lester Crawford, Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, resigned after two months. He pleaded guilty to conflict of interest and received 3 years suspended sentence and fined $90,000 (2006)[

The Bernard Kerik nomination in 2004 as Secretary of Homeland Security was derailed by past employment of an illegal alien as a nanny, and other improprieties. On November 4, 2009, he pleaded guilty to two counts of tax fraud and five counts of lying to the federal government and was sentenced to four years in prison.

CIA Executive Director Kyle Foggo was convicted of honest services fraud in the awarding of a government contract and sentenced to 37 months in federal prison at Pine Knot, Kentucky. On September 29, 2008, Foggo pleaded guilty to one count of the indictment, admitting that while he was the CIA executive director, he acted to steer a CIA contract to the firm of his lifelong friend, Brent R. Wilkes.
[

Claude Allen, appointed as an advisor by President Bush (R) on Domestic Policy, was arrested for a series of felony thefts in retail stores. He was convicted on one count and resigned soon after

Felipe Sixto was appointed by President George W. Bush to be his Special Assistant for Intergovernmental Affairs as well as Duty Director at the Office of Public Liaison. He resigned a few weeks later on March 20, 2008 because of his misuse of grant money from the U.S. Agency for International Development when he had worked for the Center for a Free Cuba.[92] He was sentenced to 30 months in prison for stealing almost $600,000 for personal use

Scott Bloch
was appointed by President George W. Bush to head the United States Office of Special Counsel. On April 27, 2010, Bloch pleaded guilty to criminal contempt of Congress for "willfully and unlawfully withholding pertinent information from a House committee investigating his decision to have several government computers wiped ...."[95] On February 2, Magistrate Judge Deborah A. Robinson ruled that Bloch faces a mandatory sentence of at least one month in prison
Why wasn't Geithner indicted for tax evasion?

Colorforms

Senator
He wasn't the only person convinced and sentenced to jail in the bush admin. Had these been Obama people you would know everyone one of their names by heart because they would these convictions would have been repeated over and over again by the right and in the rw media. Yet you don't even have clue all of this took place under Bush.

[

Scott Bloch
That is the one positive thing you could say about the Obama administration. You didn't have to worry about being thrown under the bus when you carried out corruption under his watch.

Spamature

President
That is the one positive thing you could say about the Obama administration. You didn't have to worry about being thrown under the bus when you carried out corruption under his watch.
There are a whole lot of positive things to say about the Obama admin. This thing in particular like many other examples just shows how out of touch with reality the right was during is term in office. You ranted and raved that his admin was corrupt. Turns out it was one of the least corrupt admins we've had.

Colorforms

Senator
There are a whole lot of positive things to say about the Obama admin. This thing in particular like many other examples just shows how out of touch with reality the right was during is term in office. You ranted and raved that his admin was corrupt. Turns out it was one of the least corrupt admins we've had.
Talk about out of touch. It's like you slept through the last 8-1/2 years. The Obama administration was the most corrupt administration in my lifetime. I have never seen anything like it.

Spamature

President
Sidestep warning
I didn't ask if he was indicted I said he wasn't but yet he ran the treasury department.
I don't know. I guess the IRS would rather take money instead of taking someone to jail. It was an error found in his audit and it was corrected.

During his confirmation, it was disclosed that Geithner had not paid $35,000 in Social Security and Medicare payroll taxes from 2001 through 2004 while working for the International Monetary Fund.[50] The IMF, as an international agency, did not withhold payroll taxes, but instead reimbursed the usual employer responsibility of these taxes to employees. Geithner received the reimbursements and paid the amounts received to the government, but had not paid the remaining half which would normally have been withheld from his pay. The issue, as well as other errors relating to past deductions and expenses, were noted during a 2006 audit by the Internal Revenue Service[51][52][53][54] Geithner subsequently paid the additional taxes owed.[55][56]

Spamature

President
Talk about out of touch. It's like you slept through the last 8-1/2 years. The Obama administration was the most corrupt administration in my lifetime. I have never seen anything like it.
Yet when you look into it you see that it was FAR from the most corrupt admin in your lifetime. I keep showing you that and you keep repeating what you heard, not what you can see from the facts on hand. Which is completely out of touch with reality.

Colorforms

Senator
Yet when you look into it you see that it was FAR from the most corrupt admin in your lifetime. I keep showing you that and you keep repeating what you heard, not what you can see from the facts on hand. Which is completely out of touch with reality.
I have looked into it, it's how I know they are the most corrupt administration in my lifetime. It's what happens when you have a party leadership made up almost entirely of lawyers.

Spamature

President
I have looked into it, it's how I know they are the most corrupt administration in my lifetime. It's what happens when you have a party leadership made up almost entirely of lawyers.
For comparisons sake, what was the most corrupt thing done by each admin in your opinion .

Nixon

Carter

Reagan

Bush HW

Clinton

Bush GW

Obama

Colorforms

Senator
For comparisons sake, what was the most corrupt thing done by each admin in your opinion .

Nixon

Carter

Reagan

Bush HW

Clinton

Bush GW

Obama
In Nixon's case the biggest thing was the cover-up and the suggestion that the IRS be weaponized against political rivals.

I didn't see any major scandals during the Carter administration, just general incompetence.

Reagan was definitely the Iran/contra scandal

HW Bush didn't have much at all that I am aware of.

Clinton sold weapons technology to China giving them the ability to hit our mainland, the Lorale scandal, The Rose Law firm scandal, Sandy Berger stealing classified records, and lying to a grand jury under oath,

Bush I don't remember having any legitimate scandals

Obama had Fast and Furious, Holder being held in contempt of congress, Spying on journalists, farming metadata of everyone in the country, Bergdahl, weaponizing the IRS, the EPA, NOAA, and other departments, The Deepwater Horizon, the Colorado river, the VA scandal, And the kickbacks to Solyndra and other firms.

Spamature

President
In Nixon's case the biggest thing was the cover-up and the suggestion that the IRS be weaponized against political rivals.

I didn't see any major scandals during the Carter administration, just general incompetence.

Reagan was definitely the Iran/contra scandal

HW Bush didn't have much at all that I am aware of.

Clinton sold weapons technology to China giving them the ability to hit our mainland, the Lorale scandal, The Rose Law firm scandal, Sandy Berger stealing classified records, and lying to a grand jury under oath,

Bush I don't remember having any legitimate scandals

Obama had Fast and Furious, Holder being held in contempt of congress, Spying on journalists, farming metadata of everyone in the country, Bergdahl, weaponizing the IRS, the EPA, NOAA, and other departments, The Deepwater Horizon, the Colorado river, the VA scandal, And the kickbacks to Solyndra and other firms.
Wait a second. You know about Obama's spying, but not Bush's when the program was actually uncovered UNDER Bush ? You can remember the VA scandal but not the Walter Reed scandal ? You forgot that his AG Alberto Gonzalez had to step down because of his scandal after they tried to use the US Attorney's office to go after Democrats so that they could gain a partisan advantage during the elections ? And you completely forgot that he rushed us into war based upon lies that they knew were lies and even sent Collin Powell to the UN to tell those lies to the world.

No wonder you think it's all about Obama. You have a 8 yr memory hole in your recollections.

Colorforms

Senator
Wait a second. You know about Obama's spying, but not Bush's when the program was actually uncovered UNDER Bush ? You can remember the VA scandal but not the Walter Reed scandal ? You forgot that his AG Alberto Gonzalez had to step down because of his scandal after they tried to use the US Attorney's office to go after Democrats so that they could gain a partisan advantage during the elections ? And you completely forgot that he rushed us into war based upon lies that they knew were lies and even sent Collin Powell to the UN to tell those lies to the world.

No wonder you think it's all about Obama. You have a 8 yr memory hole in your recollections.
I was actually talking about legitimate scandals, not the BS the left threw at the walls hoping something would stick.