• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I miss the nearly scandal free Obama era.

Spamature

President
I was actually talking about legitimate scandals, not the BS the left threw at the walls hoping something would stick.
So how is Obama's spying a scandal and Bush's wasn't.

How is what Obama's AG did a scandals and what Bush's did not a legitimate scandal.

How was the poor treatment of veterans under Obama and scandal and their poor treatment under Bush not a legitimate scandal ?

How was starting a war based upon a mountain of lies, lies that even sent a Bush official to prison, and resulted in the deaths and maiming 10's of thousands of Americas and an untold number of Iraqis and Middle Easterners, not a legitimate scandal ?

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Talk about out of touch. It's like you slept through the last 8-1/2 years. The Obama administration was the most corrupt administration in my lifetime. I have never seen anything like it.
In Wingerworld, the Dem administration with zero indictments was the most corrupt. Not the GOP administrations with hundreds of indictments.

;-)

Colorforms

Senator
So how is Obama's spying a scandal and Bush's wasn't. How is what Obama's AG did a scandals and what Bush's did not a legitimate scandal. How was the poor treatment of veterans under Obama and scandal and their poor treatment under Bush not a legitimate scandal ? How was starting a war based upon a mountain of lies, lies that even sent a Bush official to prison, and resulted in the deaths and maiming 10's of thousands of Americas and an untold number of Iraqis and Middle Easterners, not a legitimate scandal ?
First of all, I do not subscribe to the leftist scenario that Bush lied us into war. The senate intel committee was created to avoid that very thing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I was actually talking about legitimate scandals, not the BS the left threw at the walls hoping something would stick.
So Iran Contra wasn't a legitimate scandal? Lying to justify a war that killed 4,500 American soldiers wasn't a scandal?

Republicans spent $60 million on Ken Starr's investigation. What did they find? What federal employee or appointee was convicted of a crime committed while a federal employee? They found a lawyer who had overcharged a client. Stop the presses!!!

That is an example of throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

Four americans are killed in a terrorist attack on a consulate in Benghazi and you think that is a scandal...but when 241 marines are killed in a terrorist attack in Beirut....oh well.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
First of all, I do not subscribe to the leftist scenario that Bush lied us into war. The senate intel committee was created to avoid that very thing.
So you actually believe that Saddam had attempted to buy yellowcake in Niger, even though there is no evidence of that....and you still think that Saddam helped Al Qaeda with the 911 attack? Even Bush has admitted those reasons for war were wrong...there was no WMD stockpile, there was no nuclear weapons program, there was no link to Al Qaeda.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's easy not to be indicted when your whole administration is corrupt.
Which works out even better if the next president is from the same party and gives everyone from the previous administration amnesty...as in George HW Bush and Iran Contra.

Meanwhile, what is keeping Trump's DOJ from bringing charges?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Which works out even better if the next president is from the same party and gives everyone from the previous administration amnesty...as in George HW Bush and Iran Contra.

Meanwhile, what is keeping Trump's DOJ from bringing charges?
They're too busy meeting with their defense attorneys?

;-)

Spamature

President
What was true ? Were we threatened by Iraq's nuclear weapons program ? Was their a program to launch drone attacks off our cost like they told the senate intel committee ? Was Saddam behind 9/11 like Cheney told the public.

And how come Rice and Powell said this before the Bushies decided to set their sights on Iraq ?

Colorforms

Senator
What was true ? Were we threatened by Iraq's nuclear weapons program ? Was their a program to launch drone attacks off our cost like they told the senate intel committee ? Was Saddam behind 9/11 like Cheney told the public.

And how come Rice and Powell said this before the Bushies decided to set their sights on Iraq ?

Sure didn't take you long to abandon the "Bush lied us into Iraq" BS.

EatTheRich

President
For comparisons sake, what was the most corrupt thing done by each admin in your opinion .

Nixon

Carter

Reagan

Bush HW

Clinton

Bush GW

Obama
I wanna try!

Nixon: COINTELPRO
Carter: supporting Afghan jihadists
Reagan: Iran-Contra
Bush 41: Iran-Contra pardons