• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I need a rules explanation please !

Spamature

President
And I agreed with them both.

Hit the fuc$ing skids you don't like it.

I mean Christ...
If we are going to be blunt.
Then maybe Phil the poster who get frustrated when his chum gets rammed back up where it came from should separate himself from the duties of Phil the moderator and not mix the two up.

I will respect Phil the moderator's decisions.

Phil the poster I will take down like a toy poodle when he chums the board because that is the game we play here.

Just saying so you know.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Then maybe Phil the poster who get frustrated when his chum gets rammed back up where it came from should separate himself from the duties of Phil the moderator.
When did that happen..merry dissembler?

Don't call people racist.

I typed that slow cause I know you can't read fast

Mick

The Right is always right
As for the lynching photo. It was something he posted to me a while back that he thought was somehow funny.
Bullshit. As the one who was the target of your slander I'm not going to sit there an allow you to CONTINUE make disgustingly false accusations against me. I rarely post photos.....and certainly not a "lynching photo"......whatever hell that means. Personally, I think you should have been perm-banned for those garbage posts. Claiming I have lynching photos and [Unwelcome language removed] photos on a hard drive. Gross. I've had my share of bannings over violations that were far less personal and I typically support low level moderation....but that was ridiculous.

And I would not have even weighed in on this thread but for your penchant of continuining the slander.

Spamature

President
When did that happen..merry dissembler?

Don't call people racist.

I typed that slow cause I know you can't read fast
You locked me out of my own thread when you were losing the argument about the Dems and their court case.

Even other posters commented on that flex of your mod muscles.

Also I did not call his racist. Why tell that lie ?

Edit: It was your thread. But like I said, you ladle the chum.

Expect the sharks.

And don't take it personal.

It's all in the game.

Just be a good sport.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Bullshit. As the one who was the target of your slander I'm not going to sit there an allow you to CONTINUE make disgustingly false accusations against me. I rarely post photos.....and certainly not a "lynching photo"......whatever hell that means. Personally, I think you should have been perm-banned for those garbage posts. Claiming I have lynching photos and [Unwelcome language removed] photos on a hard drive. Gross. I've had my share of bannings over violations that were far less personal and I typically support low level moderation....but that was ridiculous.

And I would not have even weighed in on this thread but for your penchant of continuining the slander.
True and I apologize for that. It was Mike, not Mick who posted the photo in a thread about a year ago or more and that was about the time you joined. I looked it up and you were innocent.

My bad.

Again, I am sorry for my mistake.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You locked me out of my own thread when you were losing the argument about the Dems and their court case.

Even other posters commented on that flex of your mod muscles.

Also I did not call his racist. Why tell that lie ?
How in hell do you get away with post of Moderation?

Mick

The Right is always right
True and I apologize for that. It was Mike, not Mick who posted the photo in a thread about a year ago or more and that was about the time you joined. I looked it up and you were innocent.

My bad.

I accept that apology. Thank you for admitting the error.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

My bad.

That's the difference bettwen a liberal person and a conservative. A liberal will admit it on those rare occasions that they make a mistake. Conservatives rarely do.

Spamature

President
That's the difference bettwen a liberal person and a conservative. A liberal will admit it on those rare occasions that they make a mistake. Conservatives rarely do.
The current occupant of the WH tells you all you would ever want to know about that.

They will never own up to that mistake, no matter how much shame he puts upon them.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Then maybe Phil the poster who get frustrated when his chum gets rammed back up where it came from should separate himself from the duties of Phil the moderator and not mix the two up.

I will respect Phil the moderator's decisions.

Phil the poster I will take down like a toy poodle when he chums the board because that is the game we play here.

Just saying so you know.
Nice edit, the prior was quite intense.

Good luck.

PS... D o n t c a l l p e o p l e r a c i s t.

Or out you go.

Toodles rammy.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Nice edit, the prior was quite intense.

Good luck.

PS... D o n t c a l l p e o p l e r a c i s t.

Or out you go.

Toodles rammy.

See this is what I don't get. People can call black atheltes "Cotton Candy Head" and they do not get banned. But if I call this person a rasicst for posting it I WILL get banned. I found that out when I called out a bunch of posters who were making anti-asian comments about the COVID-19 virus and got a ban. That was in my opinion blatently unfair. If someone posts or says something racist they ought to be the one that gets banned not the person that calls them out on it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
See this is what I don't get. People can call black atheltes "Cotton Candy Head" and they do not get banned. But if I call this person a rasicst for posting it I WILL get banned. I found that out when I called out a bunch of posters who were making anti-asian comments about the COVID-19 virus and got a ban. That was in my opinion blatently unfair. If someone posts or says something racist they ought to be the one that gets banned not the person that calls them out on it.

here is the rule as agreed to by posters

1) Calling someone a racist is an automatic 3 day temp ban and will be deleted.

the rest..we do what we can.

dont want a ban, dont call another a racist.. however creatively...

simple.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I thought posting racist content was against PJ rules; however, the powers that be appear to have decided it's easier to just ignore racist content and simply punish those who point it out.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As in "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What does Kap's hair look like if not cotton candy?

1591197937412.pngabsolutely nothing racist there

How is everything racist to libs?

Last edited: