• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I need guidance from the forum's moderators on what is and what is not on topic in a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spamature

President
I am having a difficult time understanding how moderators decide what is and is not on topic in a thread.

Could the reasoning behind the decisions be explained clearly so that I may not rule afoul of the rules.

Example: I post in a thread about booing Bill and Hillary Clinton. I myself do not hear booing in the video.

Then I post a video that give a clear example of booing and it is said to be off topic.

I post in a thread about handing out contracts to insiders. I post an example of a contract being handed out to an insider noting the tweets by the president about corruption.

Neither of these post are on topic.

This is very confusing and I want to prevent future problems.

So if it can be explain how these decisions are reached it would be nice.

Bear Claw

President
I am having a difficult time understanding how moderators decide what is and is not on topic in a thread.

Could the reasoning behind the decisions be explained clearly so that I may not rule afoul of the rules.

Example: I post in a thread about booing Bill and Hillary Clinton. I myself do not hear booing in the video.

Then I post a video that give a clear example of booing and it is said to be off topic.

I post in a thread about handing out contracts to insiders. I post an example of a contract being handed out to an insider noting the tweets by the president about corruption.

i
Fully understand your issue. Try asking SW48 for an answer! Maybe not!!

LMAO

Spamature

President
i

LMAO
I am having a hard time understand how this works.

I post a thread about Epstein and Trump partying privately with 28 women and half the responses from the other side are about Bill Clinton, who had nothing to do with the incident. Yet every single one of them is fine with the moderators.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I am having a hard time understand how this works.

I post a thread about Epstein and Trump partying privately with 28 women and half the responses from the other side are about Bill Clinton, who had nothing to do with the incident. Yet every single one of them is fine with the moderators.
When I get posts removed (and I do frequently), I simply move along. If it seems selective and/or haphazard, I think it is typically because some posts are seen and some are not.

I base this on the fact that I’ve “cyber-known” both BD and Phil for several years and they’re pretty fair-minded guys. I don’t think they play favorites and I don’t think either would intentionally pursue a ‘personalized’ form of scrutiny.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

If you must ask, then you are really slow...……..I post of H&K 7.62 for Infantry, you post of German Law that has not a damn thing to do with Topic...……..

stop crying

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
i

LMAO
You bring nothing to PJ other than one liners and dislike rates for those that are not leftist Canucks as YOU, grow up claw

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You bring nothing to PJ other than one liners and dislike rates for those that are not leftist Canucks as YOU, grow up claw
This is a perfect example of derailment / no content. Thanks for doing that.

As for the topic, there isn’t a lot of consistency as to what qualifies as “derailment”. But the good thing is they don’t deal out a lot of suspensions for it. No harm, no foul, really.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
When I get posts removed (and I do frequently), I simply move along. If it seems selective and/or haphazard, I think it is typically because some posts are seen and some are not.

I base this on the fact that I’ve “cyber-known” both BD and Phil for several years and they’re pretty fair-minded guys. I don’t think they play favorites and I don’t think either would intentionally pursue a ‘personalized’ form of scrutiny.
Exactly, I get ton's of post deleted and I know WHY, don't question WHy and as you just go on and it is what it is...………..but, Spam completly Derails a thread on H7K with German Law (he knows nothing of) and ask him to make a thread on German Law that had NOTHING to do with Topic and here he is whining like a typical leftist that doesn't understand his own ignorance.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This is a perfect example of derailment / no content. Thanks for doing that.

As for the topic, there isn’t a lot of consistency as to what qualifies as “derailment”. But the good thing is they don’t deal out a lot of suspensions for it. No harm, no foul, really.
Liar.........posting my Opinion on a Opinion fray...…..86U, boy...……...when I make a thread on H&K 7.62 for Infantry and Spam wants to post on German Law that has nothing to do with topic as speculation of WHAT could follow...…...it's Derailment...………...

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

Spamature

President

I am not accusing mods of anything. I just need to know what is permissible and what is not. I assume they have some kind of standard and I would like to know what it is in order to prevent future problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.