• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I need to ask you democrats

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Since yesterday's episode just whom do you think will run against Trump?

That was a goat roping, one of the best I've seen in a long time but realistically who do you see attempting to beat Trump?

That was a goat roping, one of the best I've seen in a long time but realistically who do you see attempting to beat Trump?
Sanders is the man to beat.

Democrat string pullers will find some way to do that at the brokered convention, for sure

Hillary's name will be put into play - along with others - as the compromise/consensus nominee.

The convention will invalidate the voice of it members as heard through primaries by selecting someone who appeared in few to zero debates, and has minimal baggage of lamentable videos for republicans to attack during the presidential campaign.

Democrat string pullers will find some way to do that at the brokered convention, for sure

Hillary's name will be put into play - along with others - as the compromise/consensus nominee.

The convention will invalidate the voice of it members as heard through primaries by selecting someone who appeared in few to zero debates, and has minimal baggage of lamentable videos for republicans to attack during the presidential campaign.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

Obviously that debate was evidence of Russia interference in our election.