• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I Once Wrote a Poem

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
It was short:

The Land of Milk and Money

Silver spoon oil tycoons: for President,
Men bloated by bags they drag like trusted nags,
Swaybacked, swinging under loads,
Of hand-worn bills for which are sold,
Goods like salt: or sex.

Friday13

Governor
Wolves, of course...coyotes are too devious. I much prefer Dr Pepper, but will settle for Pepsi. This sounds intriguing...

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Wolves, of course...coyotes are too devious. I much prefer Dr Pepper, but will settle for Pepsi. This sounds intriguing...
I'm with you on the Dr. Pepper angle, feel it myself, but your answer was instructive nonetheless.

What about Superman versus Batman, who do you prefer? Also, I'm going to need to know if you prefer hanging out at the beach to hiking in the mountains.

I actually need these data if I am to create a poem around you. I hope you don't mind.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
It's crazy in the morning, and I have work to do. Still, I'll be ruminating the poem. I just need more data.

MaryAnne

Governor
It's crazy in the morning, and I have work to do. Still, I'll be ruminating the poem. I just need more data.
I quit thinking about Poetry when Red Cloud asked for a match for orange. That one was driving me crazy.

I should have known you were a Pepper,Friday:eek:) I am too,along with A&W root beer. And Cherry Cordial ice cream.

Good start though, BP.Do not let the hacks dissuade you.

Friday13

Governor
Don't like Superman OR Batman...I'm a Conan or Kull kinda gal. If I have only the two to choose from, then the beach. I would prefer on a horse, anywhere.

I don't mind at all. BTW, pay no attention to the flying monkey dissin' ya below.

flying monkey.jpg

Friday13

Governor
That's backward, RC. A wolf would not drink choke...it sux since they changed the mix, and no, 'classic choke' is not the 'real' choke.