• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I rarely cite opinion pieces. But this one hits the nail on the head in regards to the upcoming election.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The law requires briefings to the intel committee. Also you can bet anything he told them was already know by the administration.
No one said ANYTHING about not briefing the Intel Committee...so once AGAIN, you’ve posted in BAD FAITH by introducing an irrelevant, distracting piece of nothing. And...NO...I “can bet” on no such thing.
You guys are ALL proving exactly what I wrote.
Nicely done.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Perhaps Trump fires the guy for doing an end run and reporting to Schiff before even giving him so much as a heads up. Maybe not. I don’t know...and YOU don’t know.

I do know that not a SINGLE ONE of you lefty Obamabot DNC stooges even HINTED at a critique of The One. None. Nary a single voice.

...and that’s why one can accurately say that you folks are unserious, bad faith posters.
it was Trumps handpicked guy. A former Admiral in US Naval intel. Isn’t he supposed to report to the US Congressional intel commitee? If not, who does the head of our intel report to? Are all appointees henceforth expected to hide information from our elected representatives unless Trump and his cronies clear it first? Come on Rick, this does not look good. Seems very banana republic like to me.

Spamature

President
No one said ANYTHING about not briefing the Intel Committee...so once AGAIN, you’ve posted in BAD FAITH by introducing an irrelevant, distracting piece of nothing. And...NO...I “can bet” on no such thing.
You guys are ALL proving exactly what I wrote.
Nicely done.
You're talking about giving a heads up before they brief the House intel committee. Yes you can bet that what the House intel committee was briefed on is already know by the administration because the DNI is part of that administration.

Yet you have the nerve to claim someone else is posting in bad faith.

Spamature

President
If you trust either Jeff Bezos or Donald Trump, you're an idiot.
Bezos isn't writing or reporting for the WP. Nor is he dictating what the reporters write or report. So I don't have to trust him to trust what their reporters say.

Trump on the other hand does his own press, and he personally has lied 16,000 times since taking office.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
it was Trumps handpicked guy. A former Admiral in US Naval intel. Isn’t he supposed to report to the US Congressional intel commitee? If not, who does the head of our intel report to? Are all appointees henceforth expected to hide information from our elected representatives unless Trump and his cronies clear it first? Come on Rick, this does not look good. Seems very banana republic like to me.
Yawn. You lefties all offer up the same bad faith response. Yawn.
Yes, he reports/updates the Intel Committee. Yes, it’s possible Trump (and any sitting prez) has the expectation of not being blindsided and instead receiving a heads up.
Now, I don’t KNOW this is the case and that this is why it happened. The difference is:

1) I admit I am uncertain
2) You lefties are all cocksure you KNOW what happened as well the the MOTIVATION behind everything.
3) Yep...still not a SINGLE lefty Obamabot on record for criticizing electoral hijinks on Obama’s watch. Not ONE.

See what I mean yet...or are you just going to continue?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You're talking about giving a heads up before they brief the House intel committee. Yes you can bet that what the House intel committee was briefed on is already know by the administration because the DNI is part of that administration.

Yet you have the nerve to claim someone else is posting in bad faith.
No, I cannot bet on that. I don’t know that. Neither do you. And yet...here you are again asserting facts that are not established.

That’s called bad faith.

Spamature

President
No, I cannot bet on that. I don’t know that. Neither do you. And yet...here you are again asserting facts that are not established.

That’s called bad faith.
Look if Trump is paying more attention to trolling the Dem primaries than he is to the security of this country then that is on him. But you can be sure this information was known inside of the administration before they briefed congress on it.

If you are going to say there is a chance that the admin higher ups were bypassed and this information hidden from them and went directly to the intel committee first then you are talking crazy talk.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yawn. You lefties all offer up the same bad faith response. Yawn.
Yes, he reports/updates the Intel Committee. Yes, it’s possible Trump (and any sitting prez) has the expectation of not being blindsided and instead receiving a heads up.
Now, I don’t KNOW this is the case and that this is why it happened. The difference is:

1) I admit I am uncertain
2) You lefties are all cocksure you KNOW what happened as well the the MOTIVATION behind everything.
3) Yep...still not a SINGLE lefty Obamabot on record for criticizing electoral hijinks on Obama’s watch. Not ONE.

See what I mean yet...or are you just going to continue?
You lefties = Anyone who dares to question Trump or suggest that his motives may be corrupt.... You can can that stale crap and just address the point as it pertains to me. This has not one thing to do with Lefty Obama so why not cut that weak crap out.

All I am saying is that Trump seems to get rid of anyone who does not suck up to him at every turn. This seems to be another case of exactly that. I am certain that Trump and his people were also apprised of this intel as well he/they should be.

It has been reported that Trump screamed at and insulted this man in front of others for doing his duty and passing along the intel to the INTEL committee of the US Congress. Then he fired this guy. I would certainly like to hear from Admiral McKinley what the hell happened here. I would also like to know why Trump did NOT want this intel passed on.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Look if Trump is paying more attention to trolling the Dem primaries than he is to the security of this country then that is on him. But you can be sure this information was known inside of the administration before they briefed congress on it.

If you are going to say there is a chance that the admin higher ups were bypassed and this information hidden from them and went directly to the intel committee first then you are talking crazy talk.
I’m saying it’s possible. In fact, I’ve written that directly to you several times. How is this still shrouded in mystery to you?
Additionally, I’m saying that I don’t KNOW a thing that is not proven. You are saying you DO KNOW a thing that is not proven. You do this quite frequently.

Anyhoo...when Russian interference in our election was rampant on Obama’s watch, you folks had absolutely nothing to say about it...which again tells us all that this is just politics for you guys. Go ahead and have fun with it. I don’t care.

Spamature

President
I’m saying it’s possible. In fact, I’ve written that directly to you several times. How is this still shrouded in mystery to you?
Additionally, I’m saying that I don’t KNOW a thing that is not proven. You are saying you DO KNOW a thing that is not proven. You do this quite frequently.

Anyhoo...when Russian interference in our election was rampant on Obama’s watch, you folks had absolutely nothing to say about it...which again tells us all that this is just politics for you guys. Go ahead and have fun with it. I don’t care.
I have said something about it many times. I said it was Obama biggest failure as POTUS in fact.

Possible and even remotely likely are miles apart. Briefing the intel committee on intel unknown to the higher up is the admin isn't even remotely likely. But sure anything is possible.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You lefties = Anyone who dares to question Trump or suggest that his motives may be corrupt.... You can can that stale crap and just address the point as it pertains to me. This has not one thing to do with Lefty Obama so why not cut that weak crap out.

All I am saying is that Trump seems to get rid of anyone who does not suck up to him at every turn. This seems to be another case of exactly that. I am certain that Trump and his people were also apprised of this intel as well he/they should be.

It has been reported that Trump screamed at and insulted this man in front of others for doing his duty and passing along the intel to the INTEL committee of the US Congress. Then he fired this guy. I would certainly like to hear from Admiral McKinley what the hell happened here. I would also like to know why Trump did NOT want this intel passed on.
So you’ve now had several opportunities and you just CAN’T do it. Not one lefty in this forum can. Hence, my prior comments. No need for me to repeat them yet again.
Just continue on with your uniquely Trump-centric lives. Enjoy.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So you’ve now had several opportunities and you just CAN’T do it. Not one lefty in this forum can. Hence, my prior comments. No need for me to repeat them yet again.
Just continue on with your uniquely Trump-centric lives. Enjoy.
Can’t do what? Now you are talking gibberish Rick. And again with the leftist crap. Trump is the President and his actions are the topic of this thread. Leftist, Trump centric....lol...Come on man, address the topic.

My concern is that Trump whether he is a rightist, a leftist or a all aroundist seems to be trying to prevent our Congressional INTEL Commitee from receiving reports from our INTEL agencies and firing those who are simply doing their jobs if he thinks it might hurt him politically or hurt his little feelings. This has nothing to do with right vs left champ. Get a grip.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, we all recall your similar top posts in 2015, 2016 when Obama presided over Russian interference and not only did nothing, but stated on camera that it is impossible to hijack our elections.

From the chorus of mentally ill Obamabots and unserious, lockstep DNC lackeys??

Crickets. Not a single peep. Because, in truth, you don’t care. It is, quite literally, 100% politics for you folks. That...and crippling dementia.

All posts made by said folks are made in BAD FAITH.
It is really hard to say what kind of brain damage is evident here.
1. Hijacking the election, of course, refers to altering vote counts by hacking into election systems. The Russians did, in fact, hack into election systems, but couldn't quite find a way into systems which were related to vote counts.
2. So Obama presided over Russian interference? The word preside implies that he was in a position of authority over the Russian activity...of course that is a lie. When the US became aware of the Russian efforts there were investigations into the hack of the DNC email system, as well as into possible cooperation between the Russians and the Trump campaign. What else would you expect? Do you think there is some magic pipeline from Russia into the internet that the president could order shut down?

Your posts are not in bad faith. They are just dramatically dishonest.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Isnt the washington post the same newspaper that had to return a Pulitzer prize for lying? And was caught red handed trying to shake down special interests at $25,000 a pop to have "power breakfasts" with midlevel Obama flunkies after he was inaugurated?
funny thing, I can't find any reference to power breakfasts with any Obama appointees. Got a link?

The Pulitzer was awarded to Janet Cooke, not the Washington Post.

She lost her job as a result.

In a statement yesterday, Cooke, 26, said: "The [article] was a serious misrepresentation which I deeply regret. I apologize to my newspaper, my profession, the Pulitzer board and all seekers of the truth."

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It is really hard to say what kind of brain damage is evident here.
1. Hijacking the election, of course, refers to altering vote counts by hacking into election systems. The Russians did, in fact, hack into election systems, but couldn't quite find a way into systems which were related to vote counts.
2. So Obama presided over Russian interference? The word preside implies that he was in a position of authority over the Russian activity...of course that is a lie. When the US became aware of the Russian efforts there were investigations into the hack of the DNC email system, as well as into possible cooperation between the Russians and the Trump campaign. What else would you expect? Do you think there is some magic pipeline from Russia into the internet that the president could order shut down?

Your posts are not in bad faith. They are just dramatically dishonest.
Good grief - not a shred of critique for The One in all of that fluff. That’s a good DNC lackey.

If it will restore your Obama “leg tingle”, I’ll rephrase that the 2016 Russian electoral hijinks occurred on Obama’s watch.
There. Does this make you feel better, Paidview?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Can’t do what? Now you are talking gibberish Rick. And again with the leftist crap. Trump is the President and his actions are the topic of this thread. Leftist, Trump centric....lol...Come on man, address the topic.

My concern is that Trump whether he is a rightist, a leftist or a all aroundist seems to be trying to prevent our Congressional INTEL Commitee from receiving reports from our INTEL agencies and firing those who are simply doing their jobs if he thinks it might hurt him politically or hurt his little feelings. This has nothing to do with right vs left champ. Get a grip.
“Can’t do what?” Seriously? You can’t even follow what we were talking about? What it was in my post to which you replied?
Lordy.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Good grief - not a shred of critique for The One in all of that fluff. That’s a good DNC lackey.

If it will restore your Obama “leg tingle”, I’ll rephrase that the 2016 Russian electoral hijinks occurred on Obama’s watch.
There. Does this make you feel better, Paidview?
Accuracy matters, RickWAAAAAAA....