• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I rarely cite opinion pieces. But this one hits the nail on the head in regards to the upcoming election.

Mick

The Right is always right
Wait ? Are you saying he is doing it and you approve of it because you think he's doing it first ?
Try to follow a simple subject, special needs. This is YOUR ilk fabricating Russian collusion and when it gets exposed as a hoax unable to let it go and trying to do it again. Trump is punching in the mouth before that nonsense and lies even get off the ground this time.

Any questions?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Let's just see about out voting rather that revolting. That is something regular Americans have at their disposal right now.
Voting...……….to wit a federal Judge can't over-rule...………….55% of voters in NC voted FOR ID's and a damn federal Judge over-ruled the voters...……..you don't have a damn thing at your disposal after voting...……...thanks to liberal fed Judges.

Spamature

President
Try to follow a simple subject, special needs. This is YOUR ilk fabricating Russian collusion and when it gets exposed as a hoax unable to let it go and trying to do it again. Trump is punching in the mouth before that nonsense and lies even get off the ground this time.

Any questions?
Our intel agencies and the Republican senate intel committee did claim it was a hoax. The person who did was you teabagger messiah. Then he finally said it wasn't a hoax. Then he said it was. And now he making sure it can never be investigated.

It is sad to keep having to point you in the direction of the facts. But you with all the spinning you do it's no surprise you have to be instructed which way you should be facing.

Spamature

President
Voting...……….to wit a federal Judge can't over-rule...………….55% of voters in NC voted FOR ID's and a damn federal Judge over-ruled the voters...……..you don't have a damn thing at your disposal after voting...……...thanks to liberal fed Judges.
Maybe they should stop rigging elections in your state and they wouldn't be up in front of a judge all of the time.

Mick

Our intel agencies and the Republican senate intel committee did claim it was a hoax. The person who did was you teabagger messiah. Then he finally said it wasn't a hoax. Then he said it was. And now he making sure it can never be investigated.
The House Intel committee, the Senate Intel the Committee, the DOJ, and even Mueller's 19 Trump-hating Democrats admitted it was a hoax. Shall we forget the final findings again?

“The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with [Russia’s] interference operation.”

Yes, your evil ilk never again be allowed to push such lies and conspiracies. Continuing to push these conspiracies and lies does not reflect well on your deteriorating mental sanity, special needs.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
The House Intel committee, the Senate Intel the Committee, the DOJ, and even Mueller's 19 Trump-hating Democrats admitted it was a hoax. Shall we forget the final findings again?

“The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with [Russia’s] interference operation.”

Yes, your evil ilk never again be allowed to push such lies and conspiracies. Continuing to push these conspiracies and lies does not reflect well on your deteriorating mental sanity, special needs.
how about posting the full thing

Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Or was it this you were cribbing

Some IRA employees, posing as U.S. persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated electronically with individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities, including the staging of political rallies. The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with the IRA’s interference operation.

Which if these paragraph were you trying to dishonestly pass off as Mueller's conclusion.

It surely wasn't this one

In this investigation, the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference. But the evidence does point to a range of other possible personal motives animating the President’s conduct. These include concerns that continued investigation would call into question the legitimacy of his election and potential uncertainty about whether certain events—such as advance notice of WikiLeaks’s release of hacked information or the June 9, 2016 meeting between senior campaign officials and Russians—could be seen as criminal activity by the President, his campaign, or his family.

or this one

"Some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated -- including some associated with the Trump Campaign -- deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long-term retention of data or communications records,".

"In such cases, the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with other known facts."

Mick

how about posting the full thing

Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Or was it this you were cribbing

Some IRA employees, posing as U.S. persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated electronically with individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities, including the staging of political rallies. The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with the IRA’s interference operation.

Which if these paragraph were you trying to dishonestly pass off as Mueller's conclusion.

It surely wasn't this one

In this investigation, the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference. But the evidence does point to a range of other possible personal motives animating the President’s conduct. These include concerns that continued investigation would call into question the legitimacy of his election and potential uncertainty about whether certain events—such as advance notice of WikiLeaks’s release of hacked information or the June 9, 2016 meeting between senior campaign officials and Russians—could be seen as criminal activity by the President, his campaign, or his family.

or this one

"Some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated -- including some associated with the Trump Campaign -- deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long-term retention of data or communications records,".

"In such cases, the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with other known facts."

A lot of nothing there. Still not a single shred of evidence. In other words, collusion was a hoax as Mueller's 19 Trump-hating Democrats, the Senate intel cmte, the House intel cmte, the the DOJ all declared? Or as Mueller's team eloquently stated:

Like I said above, special needs, continuing the hoaxes, conspiracies, and lies doesn't reflect well on your sanity. You should at least try, oaf.

:D

Spamature

President
In other words, collusion was a hoax as Mueller's 19 Trump-hating Democrats, the Senate intel cmte, the House intel cmte, the the DOJ all declared? Or as Mueller's team eloquently stated:

:D
Yeah if those other words that say exactly the opposite of what Mueller found.

Like I said above, special needs, continuing the hoaxes, conspiracies, and lies doesn't reflect well on your sanity. You should at least try, oaf.

Mick

Yeah if those other words that say exactly the opposite of what Mueller found.
I QUOTED Mueller.

Like I said above, special needs, continuing the hoaxes, conspiracies, and lies doesn't reflect well on your sanity. You should at least try. Apparently you are unable.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Maybe they should stop rigging elections in your state and they wouldn't be up in front of a judge all of the time.
Nothing posted of rigged elections...………..55% of voters voted for voter ID...……..either post on topic or STFU...………………..

Spamature

President
I QUOTED Mueller you low IQ dolt.

Like I said above, special needs, continuing the hoaxes, conspiracies, and lies doesn't reflect well on your sanity. You should at least try, oaf. Apparently you are unable.
You quoted part of what he said, the Baghdad Bob Barr version.

I gave you the full paragraph.

Spamature

President
Nothing posted of rigged elections...………..55% of voters voted for voter ID...……..either post on topic or STFU...………………..
But they still rig them down yonder in NC and those riggers end up before the judge.

Mick

You quoted part of what he said, the Baghdad Bob Barr version.

I gave you the full paragraph.
The full paragraph didn't accuse anyone of committing a crime or conspiracy with any Russian. I guess you think he says...."oop....just kidding.....we did find coordination even though we just stated we found none".

And I asked you before but you refused to tell me who the hell Bob is? We know no Bob.

Good lawwddd, you are ILL. ROFL.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
No one said ANYTHING about not briefing the Intel Committee...so once AGAIN, you’ve posted in BAD FAITH by introducing an irrelevant, distracting piece of nothing. And...NO...I “can bet” on no such thing.
You guys are ALL proving exactly what I wrote.
Nicely done.
You did. You called briefing the intel committee “doing an end run and reporting to Schiff” and argued that firing Trump’s handpicked intelligence director for doing so was legitimate

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You did. You called briefing the intel committee “doing an end run and reporting to Schiff” and argued that firing Trump’s handpicked intelligence director for doing so was legitimate
I carefully noted “a heads up”. I know you leftists MUST stick together and form a seamless monolith, but I readily acknowledge that the Intel Committee gets a report out. I note a POSSIBILITY that a lack of a heads up could be a reason. The other guy states UNEQUIVOCALLY that an unproven thing is a fact.
...and where does ETR interject? Yep...where it gives lefty cover.

Welcome to the bad faith bandwagon.