• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I really like this thing

justoffal

Senator
http://www.gizmag.com/ecomove-qbeak-e-car-2012/23449/

But I'm not sure I would fit behind the wheel....i am a rather large individual and often find that japanese cars are not designed for the average american male physique.

However it solves some problems for me that the current crop of electric vehicles cannot solve. Unless I decide to pay 100k for a tesla roadster.... yeah right.

This is the first model that actually offers a good driving range on a single charge.

I might just be driving one a year from now...we shall see.

JO

Jen

Senator
I don't like it at all.
When I am in a car I want it big enough to absorb most of the bumps on the road. I am quite certain that one won't even come close. Plus, I am tall, my knees aren't what they once were, and I absolutely refuse to have to crawl in and out of a car.

Caroljo

Senator
It's a pretty cool looking car....I would probably drive it. In fact, it would probably fit me just right...I'm only about 5'1" :) I don't know if I'd like to drive it in the winter, I would think it's better to have something a little heavier to go through the snow. But then, I could always retire and move south somewhere! I wish! :)

Reactions: Jen

Boltlady

Mayor
I'd be scared to death of being hit by an SUV in one of those.
It reminds me of an incident years ago when I was driving a VW bug. I had pulled up to a stop sign and there was a very big truck behind me. When I looked in the rear view mirror all I could see was the word MACK.
That was pretty intimidating.:eek:

fairsheet

Senator
http://www.gizmag.com/ecomove-qbeak-e-car-2012/23449/

But I'm not sure I would fit behind the wheel....i am a rather large individual and often find that japanese cars are not designed for the average american male physique.

However it solves some problems for me that the current crop of electric vehicles cannot solve. Unless I decide to pay 100k for a tesla roadster.... yeah right.

This is the first model that actually offers a good driving range on a single charge.

I might just be driving one a year from now...we shall see.

JO
I've always said that no matter how old or rich I get, "they" would have to pry my car keys from my cold dead fingers. BUT...if I live long enough such that this sort of thing is my only choice?....I'll give those keys up willingly.