• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I really miss

Believe it or not, I liked him. Agree with about almost nothing, but he was true to self. Hope he's well.
He has been here from the beginning of this forum - like many others still here - I find it cruel that he can no longer enter his/our on-line cafe home but hey we can't question the hand of 'god' can we?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
He Enlisted
whats nice about him is he never felt the need to try and tell people it made him more American or better than other people. He fought for everyone, not just one ideology. And never once said he would kill somebody with “friendly fire” for disagreeing with him politically. Decent guy.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
whats nice about him is he never felt the need to try and tell people it made him more American or better than other people. He fought for everyone, not just one ideology. And never once said he would kill somebody with “friendly fire” for disagreeing with him politically. Decent guy.
You prove you missed reading many of his post and you didn't get to tell him he "had" to enlist after high school and you didn't...…….

now go dry your wet eyes

voyager

4Q2247365
Sometimes you just get pissed off. I've seen it happen before... in fact been there done that. But that taught me to not take anything on the internet seriously.

Apparently he couldn't come to grips with the rules of the board that the users here created.
As I understand it; he didn't know what rule he had broken in the first place - and no-one could or would tell him. Ihis does seem to be a recurring problem in PJ.

I didn't create any rules, huh, which posters created the rules???????

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
As I understand it; he didn't know what rule he had broken in the first place - and no-one could or would tell him. Ihis does seem to be a recurring problem in PJ.

I didn't create any rules, huh, which posters created the rules???????
Exactly. No one remembers what the circumstances were and he just couldn't let it go. As you know calling someone a liar is against the rules and everyone that gets temp banned broke the rules.

A few months back the users here got together on the chat room and created the current rules.

Now you and others are saying the rules are changing. Well yes they changed to the rules that the users here created.