• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I still have this one burning question that no one is ever willing to talk about....

EatTheRich

President
I would be in favor of reducing and eventually eliminating all of the corruption in military contracting as well as creating a world class not for profit national medical care system available to everyone who lives or visits here in America.

If you go to Canada, Switzerland, France, Italy, Netherlands, Finland, Sweden or any other first world country and break your leg or neck or get seriously ill you will be able to access care without being billed.

Can’t we manage to create a similar system? If not, why? All of this fear mongering is just the result of billionaire pharmaceutical and HMO executives who have managed to take their huge profits to hire a bunch of lying, fear mongering scumbag lobbyists to buy Congressmen and Senators who get their healthcare free and don’t give a rat‘s ass about those they are payed to represent.

With bi-partisan cooperation and good old American ingenuity, we could create a healthcare system that is the best, most advanced and most efficient on the planet. We need to rid ourselves of any and all whores in congress who sell us out at every turn to crooked lobbyists. Follow the money and weed out the sluts.
In Sweden you’d probably have to pay, it looks like you’d probably reach the legal cap of about $114 in out of pocket expenses before the government picked up the rest of the tab.

Why we can’t create a similar system: we don’t have a labor party.

EatTheRich

President
You don't pay deductibles?

Anyway... What's desired would require by my guess a 30% increase in payroll taxes. Assuming everybody's for that, I'm all for it to
I know Sanders wants to pay for it via a 7.5% payroll tax on employers ... a 49% increase over the current base rate for employers and employees ... but there is no reason (other than who holds political power) we can’t pay for it through income taxes instead.

This 'healthcare/medicare for all'...

Will Sanders, Warren and the rest of the clowns join us plebes and have the same health care we get? Or will they be excluded because well... that's what the 'elites' do.. exclude themselves from the very thing they force upon the rest of us.

Well? Does anyone have an answer? Did any of those American 'royalty' members ever utter a word in that direction? Ever?

Is their health plan for ALL, or just the 'little people'?
Free Healthcare for all is as unaffordable and mindless as

1. Free college for all
2. Free food for all
3. Free housing for all
4. Universal income for all

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I know Sanders wants to pay for it via a 7.5% payroll tax on employers ... a 49% increase over the current base rate for employers and employees ... but there is no reason (other than who holds political power) we can’t pay for it through income taxes instead.
Sure we could

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
And the elephant in the room. How many of these countries that have 'free' healthcare- do we defend? Their military expenditures are minimal- because os who? Us.
True, but most have far fewer enemies than us, making a bulky military less critical.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
This 'healthcare/medicare for all'...

Will Sanders, Warren and the rest of the clowns join us plebes and have the same health care we get? Or will they be excluded because well... that's what the 'elites' do.. exclude themselves from the very thing they force upon the rest of us.

Well? Does anyone have an answer? Did any of those American 'royalty' members ever utter a word in that direction? Ever?

Is their health plan for ALL, or just the 'little people'?
actually they want everyone to have the same care so the USA goes under and the new democratic communist govt takes over

Remember Bernie Sanders is the one who honeymooned in Moscow

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You're telling me that you believe they're saying YOU and I should get the same healthcare THEY'RE getting?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Just in case anyone wonders why I hardly post here anymore... LOL
And hardly posting is too much.

Congress gets their insurance from a menu of plans. Like Blue Cross, etc...look it up.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
In Sweden you’d probably have to pay, it looks like you’d probably reach the legal cap of about $114 in out of pocket expenses before the government picked up the rest of the tab.

Why we can’t create a similar system: we don’t have a labor party.
What's Sweden's population vs America's?
Why aren't you in Sweden or Cuba?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why aren’t you in Cambodia?

Sweden’s population (and tax base) is less than 1/30 the U.S.’s. Relevance?
I'm not the one whining and moaning of how America is is why I'm not in Cambodia. (I don't need a wife)

I can feed 5 much easier than 100...……..Relevance