• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I Sure Hope Trump Does Not Claim There Are Fine People On Both Sides of This Tragedy

kaz

Small l libertarian
He was specifically talking about the pro-Nazi marchers in Charlottesville.

I don’t love the “Democrat party and fake news.”

Trump: "I’m not putting anybody on a moral plane. What I’m saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs -- and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

"But there is another side. There was a group on this side. You can call them the left -- you just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that’s the way it is.

Reporter: (Inaudible) "… both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."
Right, he said there is blame on both sides. both the leftist fascist groups like Antifa and the leftist fascist groups like the Nazis. You didn't include the quote where he said there were good people on both sides. Obviously you noticed it was on a different subject, the statue debate

EatTheRich

President
Right, he said there is blame on both sides. both the leftist fascist groups like Antifa and the leftist fascist groups like the Nazis. You didn't include the quote where he said there were good people on both sides. Obviously you noticed it was on a different subject, the statue debate
That was the next thing he said, on the same subject.

Colorforms

Senator
well, because good people do not honor racist traitors to this country. or just traitors to this country. or just racists. but put them both together....and NO ONE IS A FINE PERSON WHO WANTS TAXPAYER MONEY USED TO DISPLAY AND MAINTAIN ANY STATUES BUILT TO HONOR SOUTHERN SOLDIERS WHO WERE TRAITORS TO THIS COUNTRY, WHO DID ALL THEY COULD TO KILL AS MANY AMERICAN SOLDIERS CLEARLY FIGHTING UNDER THE US FLAG, AS THEY COULD, IN ORDER TO PRESERVE THE GODDAMN IMMORAL INSTITUTION OF SLAVERY.
This is America, and you are entitled to your opinion, bigoted as it is. However, for one group to decide for the entire country what they should and shouldn't do is about as Anti-American as it gets.

EatTheRich

President
Which of course is why you cut it from the quote ...
I cut off that part of the quote inadvertently. It is obvious from the context that he was talking about neo-Nazis specifically.

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.

kaz

Small l libertarian
I cut off that part of the quote inadvertently. It is obvious from the context that he was talking about neo-Nazis specifically.

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.
Trump was talking about both sides of the statue debate. Notice you took neo nazi from the reporter and applied it to Trump, who didn't say that. You make it sound like a sit down interview where Trump was addressing one reporter.

Again, that you constantly lie about Trump and what he says shows that you know you need to lie because there is nothing wrong with what he says on its own. If he was saying actual racist things, you wouldn't need to constantly word parse and misquote him to get there.

Actual bigots can't hide it. Notice how Omar keeps going back to Jew hating. She can't help it. Trump isn't a racist, not at all. And you know that. As is proven by your constant lying about him.

And again, that you keep arguing that Trump said there are good leftist fascist terrorists in antifa is hysterical. He'd never say that. Then again, you know that

llovejim

Current Champion
care to point out where any so-called antifa people were involved in the neo-nazi protest or murder? have any pictures? which antifa people? can you name even one, direct us to a website or have any kind of link to who they are?

Barbella

Senator
Surely, he is not that tone deaf and deranged...or is he? but i do bet he claims this guy is just another mentally deranged loser, and white supremacy is not involved, and it is not the same as if he was a muslim attacking a christian church, because that would be terrorism, and that assault weapons are not part of the problem, we just need more thoughts and prayers. And i bet he does not call him an "animal," like he calls the few illegals who murder people here and he hears about it.

White Supremacist Allegedly Kills 1, Injures 3 At California Synagogue
Police responded to reports of a shooting near Chabad of Poway in San Diego on the last day of Passover.

The man, identified by police as , was detained near the synagogue Chabad of Poway and St. John of Damascus Orthodox Church.

At a press conference, officials said an older female died but that the three other victims, including one young girl, are in stable condition.

After shooting inside the temple with an AR-type assault weapon, the suspect was spotted by a Border Patrol agent who opened fire on the teen but missed, officials said. The suspect later turned himself over to police.

The synagogue was hosting its Passover holiday celebration, which was scheduled to begin at 11 a.m., just a half hour before the shooting, 10News reported. The celebration was set to end at 7 p.m. with a final Passover meal.

Earnest posted an 8-page manifesto online prior to the attack. In it, the suspect gloats about being from “European ancestry” and expresses his hatred of Jewish people. He says he feels “no remorse” for his upcoming actions that would leave one person dead, and that he took inspiration from the New Zealand mosque shooter that left more than 50 dead in March. Earnest also appeared to be a frequent user of racist gutter forum 8chan, and mentioned his desire for “the day of the rope,” a far-right term about a desire to kill journalists.

View attachment 42615
You and others of your ilk are exactly the kind of NUTS who would do something like that.

Get a hold of yourself before it’s too late.

kaz

Small l libertarian
care to point out where any so-called antifa people were involved in the neo-nazi protest or murder? have any pictures? which antifa people? can you name even one, direct us to a website or have any kind of link to who they are?
You're just trying to quibble your way out of it. There were violent leftist fascist protesters fighting the violent leftist Nazi protesters and they were reported at the time as antifa. Antifa was there.

Arguing over pictures and how many there were doesn't change the facts. Trump was either referring to:

The Statue Debate.

Nazis versus antifa (and other leftist fascist groups).

You can't spin your way out of that

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Trump was talking about both sides of the statue debate. Notice you took neo nazi from the reporter and applied it to Trump, who didn't say that. You make it sound like a sit down interview where Trump was addressing one reporter.

Again, that you constantly lie about Trump and what he says shows that you know you need to lie because there is nothing wrong with what he says on its own. If he was saying actual racist things, you wouldn't need to constantly word parse and misquote him to get there.

Actual bigots can't hide it. Notice how Omar keeps going back to Jew hating. She can't help it. Trump isn't a racist, not at all. And you know that. As is proven by your constant lying about him.

And again, that you keep arguing that Trump said there are good leftist fascist terrorists in antifa is hysterical. He'd never say that. Then again, you know that

Correct, Jake Tapper Blew that leftist lie out of the water this past weekend.

But some in my base aren't interested in facts. Just whipping up hate.

For that I apologize for these leftist nuts.

Tapper described that portion of the press conference: “Now, elsewhere in those remarks, Trump did condemn neo-Nazis and white supremacists. So he’s not saying that the neo-Nazis and white supremacists are very fine people.”

Tapper’s admission is a major concession by CNN, which has refused thus far to correct or retract its repeated claims in recent weeks that Trump was, in fact, referring to the neo-Nazis as “very fine people.” The network even aired deceptively edited video of Trump’s remarks to create the impression that he said something that he had not.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Correct, Jake Tapper Blew that leftist lie out of the water this past weekend.

But some in my base aren't interested in facts. Just whipping up hate.

For that I apologize for these leftist nuts.

Tapper described that portion of the press conference: “Now, elsewhere in those remarks, Trump did condemn neo-Nazis and white supremacists. So he’s not saying that the neo-Nazis and white supremacists are very fine people.”

Tapper’s admission is a major concession by CNN, which has refused thus far to correct or retract its repeated claims in recent weeks that Trump was, in fact, referring to the neo-Nazis as “very fine people.” The network even aired deceptively edited video of Trump’s remarks to create the impression that he said something that he had not.
Great point. The childishness of the left. I've been trying to make this point too.

The left is saying he openly stated there are good Nazis ... then they turn around and say he's trying to hide his racism.

So he's either openly racist or he isn't. Yet they argue in the same quotes he's openly pro-Nazi and trying to hide that he supports Nazis.

It's the problem with lying like the left does about everything. You constantly get caught in your own traps

EatTheRich

President

Trump can’t hide it. He keeps making racist comments, as you know, and the fact that you always excuse them changes nothing.

I never claimed that he said there were “good leftist terrorists in Antifa.” Again, on the anti-Nazi side there were all sorts of folks, not just Antifa. But on the pro-Nazi side, as the reporter pointed out, there were the neo-Nazis who started it, and the sympathizers who joined them.

EatTheRich

President
You're just trying to quibble your way out of it. There were violent leftist fascist protesters fighting the violent leftist Nazi protesters and they were reported at the time as antifa. Antifa was there.

Arguing over pictures and how many there were doesn't change the facts. Trump was either referring to:

The Statue Debate.

Nazis versus antifa (and other leftist fascist groups).

You can't spin your way out of that
No, Trump was referring to Nazis and Nazi sympathizers vs. the broad popular opposition to Nazism/fascism.

EatTheRich

President
Great point. The childishness of the left. I've been trying to make this point too.

The left is saying he openly stated there are good Nazis ... then they turn around and say he's trying to hide his racism.

So he's either openly racist or he isn't. Yet they argue in the same quotes he's openly pro-Nazi and trying to hide that he supports Nazis.

It's the problem with lying like the left does about everything. You constantly get caught in your own traps
Who said Trump was trying to hide his racism?

kaz

Small l libertarian
Trump can’t hide it. He keeps making racist comments, as you know, and the fact that you always excuse them changes nothing.

I never claimed that he said there were “good leftist terrorists in Antifa.” Again, on the anti-Nazi side there were all sorts of folks, not just Antifa. But on the pro-Nazi side, as the reporter pointed out, there were the neo-Nazis who started it, and the sympathizers who joined them.
Of course you claimed he said there were good terrorists in antifa. If he meant the Nazis, he meant antifa. You claimed he said there were good Nazis. That means you claimed he said there were good leftist fascist terrorists in antifa, which is absurd. He never said that.

And again, that you have to spin, justify, explain and continually misquote him is because you specifically know what he says is not racist. So you have to adjust it to suit your agenda. In laymen's terms, it's called lying

kaz

Small l libertarian
No, Trump was referring to Nazis and Nazi sympathizers vs. the broad popular opposition to Nazism/fascism.
LOL.

You can have menu a or b. You can't pick an item from a and an item from b. It's a contradiction. You're just lying now

EatTheRich

President
Of course you claimed he said there were good terrorists in antifa. If he meant the Nazis, he meant antifa. You claimed he said there were good Nazis. That means you claimed he said there were good leftist fascist terrorists in antifa, which is absurd. He never said that.

And again, that you have to spin, justify, explain and continually misquote him is because you specifically know what he says is not racist. So you have to adjust it to suit your agenda. In laymen's terms, it's called lying
One side had ONLY Nazis and Nazi sympathizers. The other side had a handful of Antifa, and a bunch of other people who had nothing to do with Antifa.

kaz

Small l libertarian
One side had ONLY Nazis and Nazi sympathizers. The other side had a handful of Antifa, and a bunch of other people who had nothing to do with Antifa.
OMG, you're hilarious.

EatTheRich: The Nazis were the only ones fighting, no one was fighting back

You don't have an honest bone in your body. How did that work, BTW? Did the Nazis fight themselves? How did they tell which side everyone was on? Did they use the shirts and skins method? Did they pick teams or was it random?

You just dig deeper and deeper into your stupid crap

EatTheRich

President
OMG, you're hilarious.

EatTheRich: The Nazis were the only ones fighting, no one was fighting back

You don't have an honest bone in your body. How did that work, BTW? Did the Nazis fight themselves? How did they tell which side everyone was on? Did they use the shirts and skins method? Did they pick teams or was it random?

You just dig deeper and deeper into your stupid crap
Not everyone there was fighting. A lot of people just showed up to peacefully protest the pro-Nazi rally.