• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I Sure Hope Trump Does Not Claim There Are Fine People On Both Sides of This Tragedy

EatTheRich

President
I don't consider it truth that Democrat farts don't stink, but whatever. You believe what you will
My politics have nothing to do with the Democratic Party. You just started babbling about them when I demonstrated that the Unite the Right rally was a specifically rightist rally and not a protest about statues.

kaz

Small l libertarian
My politics have nothing to do with the Democratic Party. You just started babbling about them when I demonstrated that the Unite the Right rally was a specifically rightist rally and not a protest about statues.
Whether you think the rally was about statues or not, they said it was and most people thought it was. The press thought it was, the people who went to the demonstration and the people at home who watched the news thought it was. So arguing Trump didn't think that is a lie. To you, it was about racism, like everything else for you is about racism. You think a paper cut is about racism. But no matter what you think, since we're discussing Trump, it doesn't matter what you think it was about. Try using just 75 or 80 of those 180 IQ points and you'll get that

EatTheRich

President
Whether you think the rally was about statues or not, they said it was and most people thought it was. The press thought it was, the people who went to the demonstration and the people at home who watched the news thought it was. So arguing Trump didn't think that is a lie. To you, it was about racism, like everything else for you is about racism. You think a paper cut is about racism. But no matter what you think, since we're discussing Trump, it doesn't matter what you think it was about. Try using just 75 or 80 of those 180 IQ points and you'll get that
It was openly and publicly about racism. Even if it had been about the racist statues, which it was not, it would still have been about racism. When Trump said they were “very fine people,” it was explicitly in the context of discussing the fact that they included neo-Nazis.

kaz

Small l libertarian
It was openly and publicly about racism. Even if it had been about the racist statues, which it was not, it would still have been about racism. When Trump said they were “very fine people,” it was explicitly in the context of discussing the fact that they included neo-Nazis.
So you're arguing that the NY Times is a useless rag and Trump knows that while they reported it was over statues, you know that Trump knows it wasn't?

NY Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/charlottesville-rally-protest-statue.html

You're such a liar, and a lame one. You think Trump is both coming out and saying racist things at the same time you argue he's being coy and secretive while he comes out and is racist. You're not using that 180 IQ effectively

EatTheRich

President
So you're arguing that the NY Times is a useless rag and Trump knows that while they reported it was over statues, you know that Trump knows it wasn't?

NY Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/charlottesville-rally-protest-statue.html

You're such a liar, and a lame one. You think Trump is both coming out and saying racist things at the same time you argue he's being coy and secretive while he comes out and is racist. You're not using that 180 IQ effectively
From your link:

The rally that descended into violence Saturday was organized by Jason Kessler, a relative newcomer to the white nationalist scene who is well known in Charlottesville

I never claimed Trump was being coy about his racism. He knows that no matter how blatant, you will find an excuse for it.

kaz

Small l libertarian
From your link:

The rally that descended into violence Saturday was organized by Jason Kessler, a relative newcomer to the white nationalist scene who is well known in Charlottesville

I never claimed Trump was being coy about his racism. He knows that no matter how blatant, you will find an excuse for it.
You have to spin every quote, then say he's being openly racist without recognizing that you have to spin every quote.

You can't have it both ways, Sport. If he were openly racist, you wouldn't have to keep saying he meant, he was referring to, blah, blah blah.

You're just lying again

EatTheRich

President
You have to spin every quote, then say he's being openly racist without recognizing that you have to spin every quote.

You can't have it both ways, Sport. If he were openly racist, you wouldn't have to keep saying he meant, he was referring to, blah, blah blah.

You're just lying again
Nonsense. For example when he said that people from Mexico were bringing drugs, and bringing crime, and were rapists, I said that remark spoke for itself while people like you insisting on taking it out of its original context by insisting that he was talking about illegal immigrants, and not about what he actually said he was talking about

kaz

Small l libertarian
Nonsense. For example when he said that people from Mexico were bringing drugs, and bringing crime, and were rapists, I said that remark spoke for itself while people like you insisting on taking it out of its original context by insisting that he was talking about illegal immigrants, and not about what he actually said he was talking about
Once again you fail to provide a quote. I've already shown you that quote and you were lying. You said he said Mexicans are rapists and he said some Mexicans are rapists. Facts don't care about your feelings, some Mexicans are rapists

EatTheRich

President
Once again you fail to provide a quote. I've already shown you that quote and you were lying. You said he said Mexicans are rapists and he said some Mexicans are rapists. Facts don't care about your feelings, some Mexicans are rapists
He said the Mexicans entering the U.S. were rapists.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Thank you for providing the link proving that you are a liar. Didn't watch the clip, did you, speed racer.

You claimed Trump said "Mexicans are rapists."

He says, "When Mexico sends us their people they aren't sending their best. They are not sending you."

Tip? In the future, read your own links and listen to your own clips before providing links that prove you are lying

EatTheRich

President
Thank you for providing the link proving that you are a liar. Didn't watch the clip, did you, speed racer.

You claimed Trump said "Mexicans are rapists."

He says, "When Mexico sends us their people they aren't sending their best. They are not sending you."

Tip? In the future, read your own links and listen to your own clips before providing links that prove you are lying
You omitted the next two sentences. Which was about how the people Mexico sends are rapists.

kaz

Small l libertarian
You omitted the next two sentences. Which was about how the people Mexico sends are rapists.
Listen to the tape, but put away your partisan hackery first. You're a ridiculous person.

Didn't go to college, did you? Did you finish high school?

EatTheRich

President
Listen to the tape, but put away your partisan hackery first. You're a ridiculous person.

Didn't go to college, did you? Did you finish high school?
I finished college, and I am in graduate school now. But it doesn’t take much education to hear Trump literally say that the Mexicans who come to the U.S. are rapists.

It is not that I can admit these things because I hate the Republican Party, it is that I hate the republican Party because I have the honesty to admit these things.

kaz

Small l libertarian
I finished college, and I am in graduate school now. But it doesn’t take much education to hear Trump literally say that the Mexicans who come to the U.S. are rapists
You literally provided a link where he did not say that. He said most Mexicans are not like the illegal aliens. You are just a liar, kid. Your school should take away your degree since you can't pass basic English comprehension

EatTheRich

President
You literally provided a link where he did not say that. He said most Mexicans are not like the illegal aliens. You are just a liar, kid. Your school should take away your degree since you can't pass basic English comprehension
He did not say that. When he talked about Mexico “sending its people,” he made no qualification whatsoever about their legal status when they arrived.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
and it was/is the truth...………...Mexico is now thinking of legalizing ALL drugs and guess what book store boy...……...it will end the Cartel Wars

if a human wants to kill themselves with dope...…….let'em do it and soon the dope problem will be over due to dope heads being DEAD...……...WAR ON DRUGS has been a total clusterfvck.

NARACAN is free Cancer drugs aren't...……...I have many friends dying with Cancer and none on dope! AOC is bitching at a pharm CEO on cost of drugs for HIV/AIDs fvcks instead of pharm CEO's of Cancer meds...…….let the fags die as the dope heads also!

kaz

Small l libertarian
He did not say that. When he talked about Mexico “sending its people,” he made no qualification whatsoever about their legal status when they arrived.
Right, he said Mexico doesn't send it's best people. Which is true. Middle class and educated Mexicans don't leave their houses and run across the boarder. And those poor Mexicans are mixed in with criminal and drug gangs, rapists and murderers, sex and slave traffickers.

You seriously have zero English comprehension that you listen to that over and over and think he said it about all Mexicans. You really aren't very bright