• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I think I've had enough.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
This morning I crafted a post that outlined my theory on the shrinking middle class.

It was immediately assailed as being plagiarized. Not only that, I was labeled as one incapable "writing, or even understanding, what you posted.".

How is it that a well written top post, deplete of insults and partisan vitriol can be subjected to such insults?

The truth is, I am not loathe to engage in the ankle biting and partisan jabs that we all engage in. But I will be damned If I will suffer such insults and accusations when the post in question held neither.

I will take a break for the remainder of today and seriously rethink my participation on these boards.

Jen

Senator
CB....... Keep striving for excellence. Of course you will be attacked by those who are bent on attacking. But do it anyway because you do it for yourself, not for anyone else. And you know your post must have been a good one if they were so amazed that they couldn't believe someone on this board could write like that. That's what I think. Now I have to go find that post of yours.

Zarathustra

Council Member
This morning I crafted a post that outlined my theory on the shrinking middle class.

It was immediately assailed as being plagiarized. Not only that, I was labeled as one incapable "writing, or even understanding, what you posted.".

How is it that a well written top post, deplete of insults and partisan vitriol can be subjected to such insults?

The truth is, I am not loathe to engage in the ankle biting and partisan jabs that we all engage in. But I will be damned If I will suffer such insults and accusations when the post in question held neither.

I will take a break for the remainder of today and seriously rethink my participation on these boards.
That's why you should never "craft" a post........that's what happens.

I prefer to inflict a post on the gyno-lib.

Citizen

Council Member
I can safely say, I am glad to finally see that it NOW happens to righties, when for the longest time, it appeared to only happen to lefties.

About time it got spread around.

All Hail King Blam !!!!!

Who C? A link?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I think I saw the post to which you are referring and the assailant. Didn't see that anyone else piled on. Perhaps you should just ignore that person. Look dude. There's a whole host of members here whose posts I don't even open. Otoh,there are other forums and I find myself posting more in a coupla others and less here. Too much chum,pagepushing,baiting and off-topic threadjacking here. I don't think the Moderator Super-Committee can fix it either. I dunno. Hope you don't go but I understand if ya do.

Minotaur

Governor
Here is what I saw on this thread:

Well written
Much thought put into it
It shows that both sides respect you
One poster made a bad choice and then apologised.

I think it is fair to say that you are one fine poster who expected more and got it but you set your expectations higher. You are the artist. Why did this happen you might ask? Because both of us have survived the midnight assault on our compounds and our nerves are shot! LOL

Lapcat

Governor
Don't let it run you off, CB. Consider it a failure (temporarily, one hopes) of the mods to correct the situation and problem on your behalf. I know exactly who trashed your thread.

MaryAnne

Governor

CB,I know how you feel. I enjoy your posts.We disagree on some things but have a good discussion. I took a break too.

mark14

Council Member
Here is what I saw on this thread:

Well written
Much thought put into it
It shows that both sides respect you
One poster made a bad choice and then apologised.

I think it is fair to say that you are one fine poster who expected more and got it but you set your expectations higher. You are the artist. Why did this happen you might ask? Because both of us have survived the midnight assault on our compounds and our nerves are shot! LOL
Yes, how many times do I have to apologize and admit that he is capable of writing the posts about the things he doesn't understand?

True I once left my wife who was stricken by disease for a younger woman... well twice but that's still only two current infractions and I'm a different man.

I tell you, I'm the victim here no matter what the lame stream elitists mob may say.

MY nerves are shot too!

Lapcat

Governor
Yeah....he gave an apology, and then proceeded to continue with the insults. This from the same poster who seems to think he can say ANYthing and get away with it....as long as he adds the "just kidding" schtick. LOL!

The complainer was called down and apologized in the thread.